Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't there a number of weeks to wait before newly pierced ears go in a swimming pool?

Reactions: 4
Isn't there a number of weeks to wait before newly pierced ears go in a swimming pool?
If they thoroughly clean them afterwards they should be OK.

However we know the galballys think the hot tub is a suitable bath for the gels.

So I wouldn't be shocked if they got infected or at least very sore.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
they tend to say not to for 6-8 weeks until fully healed due to risk of infection (I have 10 piercings and have been told this each time)

they tend to say not to for 6-8 weeks until fully healed due to risk of infection (I have 10 piercings and have been told this each time)
Charlotte already said immediately after they they them done that they would be healed in 4 weeks. I know some places give you some liquid that is supposed to heal them quicker, but I don't think it really works.

Charlotte already said immediately after they they them done that they would be healed in 4 weeks. I know some places give you some liquid that is supposed to heal them quicker, but I don't think it really works.
Yes I agree. personally I found it didn’t work. I used the rapid solution once and it actually caused infection in my nose piercing trying to heal it too quickly. Everytime I use the standard solution it’s healed by 8 weeks and 0 infections

Reactions: 5
I really hate charlottes latest stories everyone’s out for lunch in a pub garden…. Everyone’s umbrella is up on other tables yet they are sat eatting with their umbrella down letting the kids eat is blazing heat. There’s nothing worse that being boiling and eating dinner. The kids will burn it’s so thoughtless

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I really hate charlottes latest stories everyone’s out for lunch in a pub garden…. Everyone’s umbrella is up on other tables yet they are sat eatting with their umbrella down letting the kids eat is blazing heat. There’s nothing worse that being boiling and eating dinner. The kids will burn it’s so thoughtless
Char wants to top up her tan, and that's all that matters. protecting her fair skinned kids against sun damage will be an afterthought - and probably only after she's read here. 😔

• Sad
Parents: both wearing sunglasses
Kids: who cares! Not their mum and dad, that's for sure
urgh, that's awful! it's incredibly obvious that all the kids are squinting, their eyes screwed up against such bright sunshine! but hey, if you're going to damage their skin, i guess ruining their eyesight isn't a concern either. as long as Char has tanned skin and a decent pair of sunnies - suncream and sunglasses won't be prioritised for the kids unless they're #gifted freebies. 😡😔

Reactions: 7
They all have thin light hair as well so should have hats on anyway so they don’t burn their scalp

I know all kids won’t wear one but I refuse to believe they offered all 5 and they all rejected one

Reactions: 7
Parents: both wearing sunglasses
Kids: who cares! Not their mum and dad, that's for sure
I know some kids won’t wear them but those girls are mad for accessories so there’s no excuse. My son has a freckle on his retina & the optometrist has repeatedly reminded him of the importance of good sunglasses and/or a hat. It was discovered when he was around the triplets age & while harmless now, if he wears cheap glasses with no protection could cause problems later in life.

Reactions: 3
I know some kids won’t wear them but those girls are mad for accessories so there’s no excuse. My son has a freckle on his retina & the optometrist has repeatedly reminded him of the importance of good sunglasses and/or a hat. It was discovered when he was around the triplets age & while harmless now, if he wears cheap glasses with no protection could cause problems later in life.
i vividly remember a vlog where the gels picked out their own sunglasses. it was a little while ago, but they definitely have sunglasses. i only remember it because Lottie was trying on a different pair to the twins which she obviously preferred and was smiling happily at her reflection in the mirror - before being roughly shoved slaside by one of her sisters, but i remember Char telling the gels on camera that they could choose whichever sunglasses they liked - yet when she was showing off their haul once they'd returned home, it was no surprise that the Frozen themed sunglasses Lottie adored had been changed for a pair identical to the ones the twins wanted - with the claim that Lottie had changed her mind at the last minute because she wanted to match her sisters. more like Char wanted the gels to match, so Lottie's preferences were sidelines, as always. 😔

i vividly remember a vlog where the gels picked out their own sunglasses. it was a little while ago, but they definitely have sunglasses. i only remember it because Lottie was trying on a different pair to the twins which she obviously preferred and was smiling happily at her reflection in the mirror - before being roughly shoved slaside by one of her sisters, but i remember Char telling the gels on camera that they could choose whichever sunglasses they liked - yet when she was showing off their haul once they'd returned home, it was no surprise that the Frozen themed sunglasses Lottie adored had been changed for a pair identical to the ones the twins wanted - with the claim that Lottie had changed her mind at the last minute because she wanted to match her sisters. more like Char wanted the gels to match, so Lottie's preferences were sidelines, as always. 😔
Yes, I remember that too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.