Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
maybe she is. they are definitely the kind of people who would have a baby solely for content. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Alex had the snip - I remember him practically filming the whole procedure.
Not much filming of Henners, but then he doesn't bring in the 💰💰💰.
Alex and Big Jim have such a strange relationship, can't quite understand it but they hardly seem close, sometimes Alex doesn't even seem to like him, and Jimmy doesn't understand a word of Alex's directing for photos.

Reactions: 5
Alex and Big Jim have such a strange relationship, can't quite understand it but they hardly seem close, sometimes Alex doesn't even seem to like him, and Jimmy doesn't understand a word of Alex's directing for photos.
I think the same about his relationship with all of them. There’s no warmth or affection, just pushed to perform & nothing more.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think the same about his relationship with all of them. There’s no warmth or affection, just pushed to perform & nothing more.
His loud annoying voice is too much for them. They are trying to develope their personalities and just can’t around those two.

• Sad
He’s overrulling them all the time!
I just saw their latest post: They are sunburned in a terrible way, it’s clear, despite the filter used for this photo. Come on Alex, we aren’t blind!!!

Reactions: 7
I just don’t understand why they don’t cover up the kids more by putting T-shirt’s on or Uv swim suits. Turkey is a very hot country. M&S do lovely swimwear that covers the arms.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why they don’t cover up the kids more by putting T-shirt’s on or Uv swim suits. Turkey is a very hot country. M&S do lovely swimwear that covers the arms.
It was nearly 40 degrees at the resort yesterday my friend is there

• Wow
They don't give a duck simple as that, they don't care who's looking at them or why they're looking at them (most people in disgust I should imagine) as long as people are looking. They don't care if they put their kids at risk to peadophiles or if they're ill or sunburnt or just generally not wanting to be filmed. As long as people look at them they're ok

• Sad
Reactions: 13
i wouldn't put it past him to get his vasectomy reversed - especially if a company offered to #gift him the procedure! the galbally's will do anything for content - freebie surgery would create endless content - an initial YT vlog documenting the operation itself, plus the possibility that he could then have another baby for content. the gels are growing up, and even their triplet appeal will wear off once they outgrow the cutesy little girl stage - especially when they reach a point where they refuse to dress in matching outfits and want to express their own individuality. Alex and Char will fight against it for as long as possible, but there are occasions now when the girls make it obvious they don't want to be filmed and ignore Alex's inane comments - it's only a matter of time before they want another child to join Big Jim, as newborn babies generally increase engagement! a surgical procedure is a small price to pay if it helps create another performing monkey to ensure the Galbally's pockets are lined for a few more years! the potential of loads more expensive holidays, with every single moment captured on camera. 💰💰💰

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i wouldn't put it past him to get his vasectomy reversed - especially if a company offered to #gift him the procedure! the galbally's will do anything for content - freebie surgery would create endless content - an initial YT vlog documenting the operation itself, plus the possibility that he could then have another baby for content. the gels are growing up, and even their triplet appeal will wear off once they outgrow the cutesy little girl stage - especially when they reach a point where they refuse to dress in matching outfits and want to express their own individuality. Alex and Char will fight against it for as long as possible, but there are occasions now when the girls make it obvious they don't want to be filmed and ignore Alex's inane comments - it's only a matter of time before they want another child to join Big Jim, as newborn babies generally increase engagement! a surgical procedure is a small price to pay if it helps create another performing monkey to ensure the Galbally's pockets are lined for a few more years! the potential of loads more expensive holidays, with every single moment captured on camera. 💰💰💰
I don’t think they would have another. The girls were the money makers & they’re not as willing to participate these days. The number of freebies has dropped.
Jimmy is just an average toddler, he’s nothing special so I don’t see what another baby could bring to the table for them as regards engagement. Once you get past the squishy newborn stage no one is interested. Then they’re left with another little human to feed, dress & fund for 18 years. Instagram won’t pay for the expenses of 6 teens

Reactions: 3
Of course he does butterfly when he swims. There is always one show off doing fly in a pool

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god ear piercing will be hilarious, whoever goes first will come home with one and the other two will not do it I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god ear piercing will be hilarious, whoever goes first will come home with one and the other two will not do it I bet
Of course they will all do it. Pinned down crying and all filmed for the gram. Can't have them not match in any way.

It really makes me so sad to see the way they have to match every single day for the holiday just like at home. How much time and effort is it to sort that out every day. Just let them dress in whatever. Once I noticed one girl wearing sandals and the others had trainers. But it is such a shame they aren't allowed to have their own likes and personalities.

• Sad
  • Haha
oh, they won't have a choice - it's essential they are matching. even if whoever goes first only managed to get one ear pierced, the other two will be pinned down, kicking, screaming and crying and forced to have one ear pierced! and ofc it will all be captured on film as content for a vlog. and the girls will probably only be allowed to get their ears pierced if it's a #gifted freebie from Claire’s. 🤦🏻‍♀️

we know the only difference will be that the girls are forced to select studs in their assigned colours - a pink gem for Annabella's, purple for Florence and green/blue/yellow/whatever is left over for Lottie. i fully predict Lottie would go first though - she seems to have a proper brave and gutsy streak, despite being so visibly frail. it will be Annabella and Florence who are more nervous - similar to when they started school. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just hope they don’t have IVF for another set of triplets.
genuinely wouldn't surprise me if they did - so desperate for content they'd be hoping for a second set of triplets, or at least twins to help continue the family "business". they'd be furious if they had fraternal twins though - identical twins get all the hype, thus create more profit. hence why Lottie is so often pushed aside. 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.