Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he trolling or what? Yeah Alex, it's hilarious your kids dont want to stand for yet another goddamn photo
Screenshot_20220724-210319_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Has Lottie got a black eye ? (In Alex’s photo) Looks like her face is grazed as well ! Or is it just sunburn and eating nothing nourishing for a week !!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Has Lottie got a black eye ? (In Alex’s photo) Looks like her face is grazed as well ! Or is it just sunburn and eating nothing nourishing for a week !!
They all look like they have black eyes in his latest grid post. They’re probably exhausted

• Sad
I just can't comprehend them posting some of these videos. It's clearly obvious the kids don't want to be filmed and they look totally fed up.
the photo he's shared where he literally captions "Florence and Annabella's faces! 🤣🤣" as though he finds it hilarious that their facial expressions don't hide their boredom/frustration/exhaustion. Florence is poorly and the other girls look absolutely exhausted. instead of demanding the kids pose for endless photos they don't want to be in and then laughing at their sullen faces, take that as an indication that they didn't want to be photographed, and start treating them with respect. it's not as though that's a photo they are going to treasure forever, when the twins look proper moody and Lottie looks totally exhausted, poor kid. so what was the point jf even taking rhat photo? it's all just content for SM - and that is far. more important to Alex and Char than the emotional health and wellbeing of their children! grrr.

Reactions: 9
Lining them all up to show them off on the way to the pool. Did anyone notice how the girls were shuffled around into a different order before they started walking. Not sure what Charlotte was saying to them.
this made me feel so uncomfortable as. You can really see how underweight poor lottie is her tummy’s round but in a non healthy way. The kids have tans and are burnt there is no need at thst age!! I always remember as a kid half way through my holiday I’d be absolutely exhausted late nights, swimming and the sun my parents would have a little bit of an earlier night so we could all recharge.

• Sad
They’ve been up eating at midnight! I know theyre on holiday but that’s outrageous!!!
Completely agree. The gells have just finished their first year of school so they must be exhausted by that already! Florence has been unwell, how can they think this is a good idea??!

Reactions: 4
this made me feel so uncomfortable as. You can really see how underweight poor lottie is her tummy’s round but in a non healthy way. The kids have tans and are burnt there is no need at thst age!! I always remember as a kid half way through my holiday I’d be absolutely exhausted late nights, swimming and the sun my parents would have a little bit of an earlier night so we could all recharge.
We'd all go back to the room and have a nana nap. My dad would fall asleep but my mum would sit on the balcony or have a wander to the shops and pick up some bits like crisps or pop

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. The gells have just finished their first year of school so they must be exhausted by that already! Florence has been unwell, how can they think this is a good idea??!
Because they are both stupid, selfish crap parents. I’m sure Henry is tired too. Grabally’s all over!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1443349
I can't get over how frail Lottie looks, her ankles look ready for snapping ☹
i also wish they'd buy shoes that actually fit here, rather than always grabbing three pairs of shoes/clothes in the same size, with no consideration to the fact that Lottie is at least a size smaller than the twins. there is a huge amount of room in those sandals at both the front and the back, as they are clearly too big.

it's bad enough when they buy a multipack of three matching tops/shirts, and shove the blue/green/whatever colour is left over on Lottie, despite the fact they're far too big for her, but when the clothes are bought as individual items, surely they could at least make the effort to buy Lottie's in the correct size! she could still wear dresses and shoes etc that match with the triplets - just a few sizes smaller, so they don't hang off her delicate frame. it's heartbreaking how obviously malnourished she is, and her bones look so frail - those ankles could snap at any moment. 😔

Reactions: 3
It’s lottie in her bikini it’s too big for her so the pants are sagging I mean luckily it’s empty by the stage.

• Sad
It’s lottie in her bikini it’s too big for her so the pants are sagging I mean luckily it’s empty by the stage.
I made this comment about this when they were at home and she was rolling on the floor. If they want to show off the girls then that's up to them, but in their bikinis should be kept to themselves, they could be all sort of pervs watching them girls prancing around in next to nothing

He’s filtered the crap out of the latest photo on his grid to hide how sunburnt and tired the gels look.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.