Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed, four adults there and it seems not one of them was prepared to stay at the hotel room with the child!
so selfish.
And on Alex’s stories today he posts her with the caption “appetite back”.
But look at the eyes, she looks weary, poor girl.
Exactly! 4 adults and 5 children so 1 adult could easily take that poor little one and ensure she gets proper rest and recovery.
Kids get sick and injured at the worst of times but they should be prioritised. There’s enough adults to ensure this but nooooooo that would ruin their aesthetic.

Reactions: 9
No chance. Any time myself & my child have had it we’ve felt like crap, throat aside we had flu type symptoms every time & just wanted to rest.
Can’t interrupt the Insta perfect holiday though 🙄
not only the perfect insta family image that would be tarnished, but the whole "family of triplet girls". if Henry or Big Jim were unwell, they would be allowed to rest for the day and chill in the hotel room with a movie or lie by the pool - exactly as Florence should have been only a few hours after having to use a nebuliser - but the girls are the money-makers, so they prioritise ensuring that their content includes all three girls. it doesn't matter if one of them is poorly - they are a collective "the triplets", and i think Alex fears interest in the family will be lost if all the girls aren't featured in all the reels etc, with no concern for his daughter's health. 😔

it's stated very clearly in the caption that Florence is suffering from tonsillitis, is taking multiple antibiotics and has a wheezy chest, and she was obvs struggling to breathe earlier that day - yet ofc encouring her to jump into the sea when she's unwell. and likely feeling pretty rough and lethargic is the priority - as if they couldn't have had a chill day and delayed the jetty jumping until another day, or simply left Florence at the hotel to relax with one of the four adults, and taken the other kids to have fun. it's hardly surprising that Florence needed "some persuading" and encouragment to jump off the jetty - that's the last thing a kid wants to be doing when they're feeling poorly. ffs, i wish the Galbally's will ould actually use their brains and prioritise their children's health, safety and wellbeing over creating content. taking Florence to jump in the sea only a few hours after she was at the doctors on nebuliser struggling to breathe is beyond irresponsible. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why they don’t enjoy their holiday, and then when they get back home, post a few pics and videos we don’t need hourly updates on their holiday, TURN YOUR PHONES OFF AND ENJOY YOUR FAMILY !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly! 4 adults and 5 children so 1 adult could easily take that poor little one and ensure she gets proper rest and recovery.
Kids get sick and injured at the worst of times but they should be prioritised. There’s enough adults to ensure this but nooooooo that would ruin their aesthetic.
Her parents look dopey. Probably don’t want to upset selfish Charlotte. They are such crap parents. Those kids lead a crappy life, poor mites.
They’d be happier at a caravan park with the phones off. Just one bloody day with divvy Charlotte and gobshite Dad shouting/directing them every 5 mins.

Reactions: 6
I feel this holiday is a massive push for jet2 to #collab with them. To get this they will have to document everything, working hard getting pics ect good reviews, insta worthy post constantly involving the triplets as a selling point.
I'm sure the last few days Florence has been the one sleeping on sun loungers, she clearly hasn't been well for days and they have just been telling her to get on with it. After visiting hospital and needing treatment she should not have been in the sea, she should havd been chilling indoors or chilling under the umbrella watching ipad or something resting rather than being indoors. I wonder what age the kids realise they have been exploited by their parents for monetary gains, I wonder how the others will feel knowing they didn't pull in as much cash, its an odd way to live. Holidays during 6 weeks are mega money, I reckon that holiday has cost them a minimum of 7 grand, well done girls, great earnings 👏 shame they don't put it in a trust fund so when they ask one day why their parents did it they can at least show them their earnings and they can have them when they are old enough.

My heart is racing watching the girls jumping into the pool with no arm bands, I think it was A that jumped a bit further and she was swimming back or trying too, yes she done but it but my god made me feel sick her head kept going under. The girls haven't been swimming long and are jumping into a pool where they can't touch the bottom and not one adult was in the pool supervising Alex was filming the grandad was too the side as for the other 2 they weren't shown so don't know where they are, it takes seconds to drown, someone should of been in that pool with them

I feel this holiday is a massive push for jet2 to #collab with them. To get this they will have to document everything, working hard getting pics ect good reviews, insta worthy post constantly involving the triplets as a selling point.
I'm sure the last few days Florence has been the one sleeping on sun loungers, she clearly hasn't been well for days and they have just been telling her to get on with it. After visiting hospital and needing treatment she should not have been in the sea, she should havd been chilling indoors or chilling under the umbrella watching ipad or something resting rather than being indoors. I wonder what age the kids realise they have been exploited by their parents for monetary gains, I wonder how the others will feel knowing they didn't pull in as much cash, its an odd way to live. Holidays during 6 weeks are mega money, I reckon that holiday has cost them a minimum of 7 grand, well done girls, great earnings 👏 shame they don't put it in a trust fund so when they ask one day why their parents did it they can at least show them their earnings and they can have them when they are old enough.
After having a nebuliser it makes your heart race she should of been resting for the day. My son has had so many nebuliser and certainly has never had the energy after to be going out for the day, hes always had to stay at the hospital for about 4 hours after his last nebuliser to be monitored so don't know how they were able to leave then make her go out in the hot sun

Last edited:
its so selfish , children often get ill on holiday normally combination of too much sun, sea water late nights, germ from plane but the quicker they rest and are allowed to recover sooner theyll be back.
.my daughter got a sickness bug when we were away once..next day i spent day in apartment with her whilst my husband took our other daughter to the beach, then when they came back he took over so i could go to shop /pool for a while. we got a take out so we could all eat together.
Another time we were due to meet friends who were in same resort but one child felt unwell and had a headache so we cancelled as we were spending day at the beach as it would have made them feel more unwell!
Theres enough adults that 1 could have sacrificed some of their day

Reactions: 4
more photos of Lottie eating. Lottie sitting next to a whole pizza. Lottie eating baked beans from a bowl. Lottie with an ice cream. etc etc

Alex, we get it. you aren't starving your daughter - and nobody has ever claimed otherwise. but the fact you present her with food isn't enough. she needs help and support to encourage her to feel comfortable around food and be able to eat adequately to properly nourish her body. Alex knows damn well how insidious an eating disorder can be, and allowing Lottie's relationship with food and ability to nourish her body to further deteriorate and potentially impact the rest of her life solely because you prioritise content way above your daughter's health is irresponsible and twisted as duck. stop taking photos of her every time she is eating, as you are only going to make her feel more uncomfortable and unsafe around food when she is forced to eat in an environment which is so uncomfortable and unpredictable, instead of focusing on making it as chilled and relaxed as possible, without all the focus - including a bleeping camera - all on her. 😡

and also, stop punishing her for struggling to eat her repetitive "spag bowl" by forcing her to sit in front of it hours as it gets all cold and congealed, making scathing and exasperated comments about how long it takes her to eat, while ensuring all her siblings are sitting in front of her enjoying ice creams.

Reactions: 4
more photos of Lottie eating. Lottie sitting next to a whole pizza. Lottie eating baked beans from a bowl. Lottie with an ice cream. etc etc

Alex, we get it. you aren't starving your daughter - and nobody has ever claimed otherwise. but the fact you present her with food isn't enough. she needs help and support to encourage her to feel comfortable around food and be able to eat adequately to properly nourish her body. Alex knows damn well how insidious an eating disorder can be, and allowing Lottie's relationship with food and ability to nourish her body to further deteriorate and potentially impact the rest of her life solely because you prioritise content way above your daughter's health is irresponsible and twisted as duck. stop taking photos of her every time she is eating, as you are only going to make her feel more uncomfortable and unsafe around food when she is forced to eat in an environment which is so uncomfortable and unpredictable, instead of focusing on making it as chilled and relaxed as possible, without all the focus - including a bleeping camera - all on her. 😡

and also, stop punishing her for struggling to eat her repetitive "spag bowl" by forcing her to sit in front of it hours as it gets all cold and congealed, making scathing and exasperated comments about how long it takes her to eat, while ensuring all her siblings are sitting in front of her enjoying ice creams.
At least she may put some weight on while on holiday, and not eating the same old tit food at home

Reactions: 10
Another different swimming costume, this time skimpy bikinis on small girls. Is it just me who when goes on holiday has 2 costumes, 1 to wear, 1 drying?

Another different swimming costume, this time skimpy bikinis on small girls. Is it just me who when goes on holiday has 2 costumes, 1 to wear, 1 drying?
tbf for me yes I’d probably have 2 but my girls seem to have hundreds of swimsuits 😂

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ, my stomach was in a knot watching them swimming with no arm bands. One of the girls fully under water & he’s saying keep your head up. She isn’t strong enough to do so. He’s such a fool.

• Sad
Omg do they ever just have a nice family meal without him filming 😳 poor kids they always look fed up with the camera in their face 24/7

I bet everyone else on the resort feels uncomfortable around them as if they’re being filmed too in the background. Funny how you see no others in the background on their phones. A&C should take a leaf out of everyone’s books, put the phones away and enjoy their holiday

Imagine trying to have a nice meal and having his big, common gob going constantl in the background. Everyone will be avoiding them like the plague. And Charlotte strutting around like she’s somebody 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Constantly phone in face, 'Annabella, you alright?' 'Florence, you alright?' You can see from their face they don't want to answer. Sometimes they don't, they just look away. What on earth are they going to do in a year or two and they can't force the girls to interact with them.

• Sad
The filming getting into the lift was so uncomfortable!! You can see them side eyeing him as if to say ‘duck off’

• Heart
Florence didn't look too good at the dinner table, she didn't seem interested in food, tonsillitis can make you feel absolute crap and she's had it a while so must feel really drained especially being dragged around everywhere all day

• Sad
I just can't comprehend them posting some of these videos. It's clearly obvious the kids don't want to be filmed and they look totally fed up.

• Sad
I was on holiday with my family a few years ago and my daughter who was the girls age at the time caught a sickness bug, we kept her in the room comfortable in bed and with the air con to keep her cool. Me and my husband took turns looking after her when the other would go to the pool with our son. I cannot believe they have her in the pool etc and filming her constantly the poor little one must be feeling so poorly 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.