Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we speak, my sister is at the same resort!
She arrived the day before yesterday. She tells me that the Galbally fam does nothing but continuously film their children. During the shoot the children were partly in tears and Char reacted very angry. Char acts like she's a celebrity. The children are extremely sunburned.

The resort is cheaper now as it is normally full of russians. They don't come now because of the war. We are from the Netherlands

They are definitely NOT happy at all, at this moment! View attachment 1437712
Just going through Charlottes stories from today & you can actually see the strain in the childrens faces in the pics with the footie kits on.

Reactions: 3
I still suspect some kind of #adgift or #pr thing going on here. The way Princess Char writes her posts and the pictures etc 🤔🧐.

Reactions: 8
Just going through Charlottes stories from today & you can actually see the strain in the childrens faces in the pics with the footie kits on.
wow yeah, those photos are genuinely. uncomfortable to look at with the strained smiles and forced thumbs up poses. i dread to think how long the girls were made to stand there posing until they got a photo they deemed good enough. 😔

Reactions: 6
Poor Florence this morning on Alex's stories. I'm sure at one point she said "turn it off" as she pushed the phone away and he completely ignored her.

And last night Alex was filming the stage and you could see Charlotte stood quite a bit in front of him filming too, not a child in sight. Too busy on their phones to watch their kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor Florence this morning on Alex's stories. I'm sure at one point she said "turn it off" as she pushed the phone away and he completely ignored her.

And last night Alex was filming the stage and you could see Charlotte stood quite a bit in front of him filming too, not a child in sight. Too busy on their phones to watch their kids.
just come to say the same. The poor girl clearly said not to film and she didn’t want to be filmed showing her in the drs but they made her show it :( I hope she’s ok

• Sad
Reactions: 5
As soon as we go on holiday our phones go away (they come out for the odd photo) but it's family time and as far as I'm concerned that's how it should be

Reactions: 4
just come to say the same. The poor girl clearly said not to film and she didn’t want to be filmed showing her in the drs but they made her show it :( I hope she’s ok
i still can't get my head around all these parents who - when their kid is sick or injured and has to be taken to A&E or to see the doctor - their first thought is to ensure they get photos of their poorly child solely for the purpose of creating content to share on SM, instead of putting their energy into focusing on their child and comforting them. florence was probably terrified - feeling unwell, struggling to breathe in a foreign country where she wouldn't understand the doctors, with a mask over her face - in that moment, i'm sure all she wanted was her dad to stroke emher hair or hold her hand, yet instead of comforting her or being even vaguely concerned, Alex's priority is to take photos of her with the nebuliser, standing as far back from his daughter as possible to ensure her full body is captured in the photo for the most impact, his focus on capturing future content - not his daughter's health. 😔

and sure, she wasn't in a life threatening situation, but even if she had been, it wouldn't surprise me if he'd stood around taking photos - as many other influenzas do, to share photos of their seriously injured kids on SM. florence looks so tiny and vulnerable and scared, and it's sheer exploitation to not only share the photos on SM, but - only an hour after being on a nebuliser - forcing her to sit and be filmed for a story and showing the photos herself - especially when she made it clear she didn't want to be filmed. ffs, give your children some privacy and at least allow them to be unwell without fearing they are going to be used as content. 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
D967F40C-4DBF-44EC-B15D-30259741A6D2.png

Is it just me that wouldn't be taking my child who had just been diagnosed with Tonsillitis and spent the morning on a nebuliser to jump in the bloody sea or am I the stupid one?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1441478
Is it just me that wouldn't be taking my child who had just been diagnosed with Tonsillitis and spent the morning on a nebuliser to jump in the bloody sea or am I the stupid one?
No chance. Any time myself & my child have had it we’ve felt like crap, throat aside we had flu type symptoms every time & just wanted to rest.
Can’t interrupt the Insta perfect holiday though 🙄

View attachment 1441478
Jeeeeesus! What is wrong with them? Surely someone could have taken her back to the room for a nice chilled out day, watch a couple of movies on Netflix and let the antibiotics kick in??
I mean I'm not being dramatic but your child needing a nebuliser is quite serious, I don't understand why they couldn't just let her rest. It's so irresponsible

Reactions: 13
Jeeeeesus! What is wrong with them? Surely someone could have taken her back to the room for a nice chilled out day, watch a couple of movies on Netflix and let the antibiotics kick in??
I mean I'm not being dramatic but your child needing a nebuliser is quite serious, I don't understand why they couldn't just let her rest. It's so irresponsible
Indeed, four adults there and it seems not one of them was prepared to stay at the hotel room with the child!
so selfish.
And on Alex’s stories today he posts her with the caption “appetite back”.
But look at the eyes, she looks weary, poor girl.

Reactions: 9
I know that Lottie is so frail but the clip on insta of the girls in the lift, they seem to become just as frail.

Reactions: 7
I just saw their updates and thought the same. Can't possibly let the I'll child have a quiet day, even if it was just lying under an umbrella at the pool. No, we'll encourage a quite unwell child to jump in the sea.
Not to mention the twins having to tell Alex to be quiet when they left the room for the late supper. Nevermind everyone trying to sleep Alex, you just boom away for your Insta story.

Reactions: 7
It just crossed my mind that they probably don’t know if she has a bacterial or viral strain of tonsillitis. If it’s bacterial & she’s coughing she could spread it to other family members & children they have been mixing with at the nightly entertainment. She was unwell long before seeing a doctor.

It just crossed my mind that they probably don’t know if she has a bacterial or viral strain of tonsillitis. If it’s bacterial & she’s coughing she could spread it to other family members & children they have been mixing with at the nightly entertainment. She was unwell long before seeing a doctor.
They probably don't know what the difference is

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They probably don't know what the difference is
Exactly, so you keep them home. That poor little girl, I feel so sorry for her getting dragged around like a performing monkey while she’s so poorly

And another thing I can't stand, full football kits on holiday. It looks so chavvy. Especially when all 5 kids were wearing them. Horrible polyester clothes in thar heat is not not nice. Why can't the boys have some decent cotton t shirts and shorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a pack of morons they are. The 'adults' not the poor children. Alex is like an overgrown toddler.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.