Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re staying at the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort and Spa. It’s a 5 star all inclusive. Charlotte tagged them earlier today.

Reactions: 2
They’re staying at the Hilton Dalaman Sarigerme Resort and Spa. It’s a 5 star all inclusive. Charlotte tagged them earlier today.
Where are they getting the money from? He can’t be pulling in that much in his ‘part time’ job can he?

Reactions: 4
Where are they getting the money from? He can’t be pulling in that much in his ‘part time’ job can he?
I wonder this. They must have a fairly hefty mortgage so how do they afford all these holidays and eating out regularly etc.

Reactions: 7
I wonder this. They must have a fairly hefty mortgage so how do they afford all these holidays and eating out regularly etc.
In their last accounts filed they had £135k in cash. I mean 🤯
Companies must be absolutely desperate to employ these clowns.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i wouldn't usually reshare photos of the children but the poor kids' faces are absolutely red raw from sunburn. this is just one of the twins, but certainly all three girls and Jimmy are badly burned - especially on their faces. it must be sore, and is obviously bad for their skin. you'd think their parents would take the initiative to put their phones down for a few moments every now and again to ensure the kids' suncream was regularly reapplied - i know that content is always their top priority well above the health and safety of their kids - but sharing photos of their badly sunburned children hardly highlights them as good, attentive parents. i would feel absolutely so guilty and absolutely mortified if any child was so badly burned due to my neglect. it's not even Alex and Char - there are four adults supervising those children, any of whom could be topping up their suncream. 😡

Screenshot_20220721_231224.jpg

Reactions: 3
i wouldn't usually reshare photos of the children but the poor kids' faces are absolutely red raw from sunburn. this is just one of the twins, but certainly all three girls and Jimmy are badly burned - especially on their faces. it must be sore, and is obviously bad for their skin. you'd think their parents would take the initiative to put their phones down for a few moments every now and again to ensure the kids' suncream was regularly reapplied - i know that content is always their top priority well above the health and safety of their kids - but sharing photos of their badly sunburned children hardly highlights them as good, attentive parents. i would feel absolutely so guilty and absolutely mortified if any child was so badly burned due to my neglect. it's not even Alex and Char - there are four adults supervising those children, any of whom could be topping up their suncream. 😡

View attachment 1435879
They were like this the morning after they arrived too, I actually commented on it at the time but then they seemed back to normal the next day. I’m hoping it’s heat & not sunburn, I’ve one child here goes exactly like this if we go somewhere hot & once he cools down it clears up.

Reactions: 1
They were like this the morning after they arrived too, I actually commented on it at the time but then they seemed back to normal the next day. I’m hoping it’s heat & not sunburn, I’ve one child here goes exactly like this if we go somewhere hot & once he cools down it clears up.
i really hope so. 🤞🏻 i hope their skin isn't as badly burnt as it appears, as it looks incredibly sore - and that's not even considering the long term damage it will have on their skin. i hope it is just a reaction to the heat, but given Alex's sunburn and the state of Char's dad's back, i'm not overly hopeful. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He should have put a trigger alert on the pic of his back peeling, feel bit sick now. He says to wear sun cream but next clip is the girls in skimpy costumes, put them in sun suits ffs

He should have put a trigger alert on the pic of his back peeling, feel bit sick now. He says to wear sun cream but next clip is the girls in skimpy costumes, put them in sun suits ffs
I seemed to me like he is trolling us.

It has been mentioned the girls look burnt but he is showing us that it is actually him that has

I seemed to me like he is trolling us.

It has been mentioned the girls look burnt but he is showing us that it is actually him that has
because obviously that's so much better! best way to encourage your kids to be careful in the sun and teach them about the importance of using sun protection by allowing your own back to burn so badly! it's pointlessly hypocritical, as kids learn from mimicking their parents - they aren't gonna take his words seriously when his back is red and burned and peeling! 🤦🏻‍♀️

As we speak, my sister is at the same resort!
She arrived the day before yesterday. She tells me that the Galbally fam does nothing but continuously film their children. During the shoot the children were partly in tears and Char reacted very angry. Char acts like she's a celebrity. The children are extremely sunburned.

The resort is cheaper now as it is normally full of russians. They don't come now because of the war. We are from the Netherlands

They are definitely NOT happy at all, at this moment!
A46C2BE4-2011-457E-88EC-B0BBA68FA221.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She arrived the day before yesterday. She tells me that the Galbally fam does nothing but continuously film their children. During the shoot the children were partly in tears and Char reacted very angry. Char acts like she's a celebrity. The children are extremely sunburned.

The resort is cheaper now as it is normally full of russians. They don't come now because of the war. We are from the Netherlands
sadly, this doesn't surprise me. i can fully imagine Char and Alex reacting. badly if the kids don't perform, as requested, for the camera. it's so sad that even during a family holiday, they can't put their phones down and focus on the kids and making memories, and instead continue to prioritise creating content - even when their children are visibly distressed. both Alex and Char are watching their kids growing up thru the screens of their phones. they're not participating or involved in their lives at all - even of the girls' birthday, both Alex and Char watched them. excitedly open the presents thru their phone son opposite sides of the room, to ensure they had every moment captured on film, from all angles. all the kids' childhood memories will be of their parents with phones stick in front of their faces, rather than them sitting on the floor getting excited watching them open their presents, or playing games or interacting with them for any other reason that to get a reaction to film for content. 💔

and as for Char getting angry, I can totally believe that. the times Alex has been filming in the kitchen. while she's preparing the "spag bowl" or whatever, and turns the camera onto her when she isn't expecting it, and she immediately pulls a huge fake smile and puts on a difficult nicey-nicey voice that is obviously all for the camera. behind the sevens, i fully imagine she can be very snappy and moody towards the kids - especially when she wants to film them and they're getting upset - instead of comforting them, she gets angry that they aren't acting for the camera to help them portray the "perfect insta family" image. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7

They are definitely NOT happy at all, at this moment! View attachment 1437712
This makes me so sad for those kids. And I'm also not surprised at all.

Reactions: 6

They are definitely NOT happy at all, at this moment! View attachment 1437712
That’s so sad but really doesn’t surprise me one bit. My heart goes out to those children, especially the girls. I’ve noticed a lot more focus on Jimmy these days, probably because he’s too young to speak up for himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.