Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure his birthday is august
okay, so he's still only eight - which is even worse that he's playing games like fortnight, even if it has become the norm amongst kids of his age!

ffs, the way Alex is so intent on proving a point to tattle with his fixation on Lottie at meal times. two days in a row where he has shared a story filmed while the kids are eating, but the focus is always on Lottie with him asking her questions while leaving the other kids to get on and eat their meal, or quickly panning the camera around the table. there's no need to prioritise getting th girls to show off their glittery tattoos over allowing Lottie to focus on eating her cereal without feeling like she's in the spotlight and all attention is on her every single time she's sitting at that table with food in front of her.

plus her thumbs-down reaction to that sloppy plate of "spag bowl" yesterday! go Lottie! although perhaps her parents could take that as a hint to vary the kids' meals a little, as maybe Lottie would benefit from being exposed to a wider range of foods to discover what she actually likes, rather than forcing her to sit for hours in front of a bowl of cold pasta on a daily basis moaning that she hasn't finished and generally making the whole environment feel stressful and uncomfortable, while her siblings sit in front of her eating ice cream!

Reactions: 6
Poor lottie her swim costume is hanging off her lower half its way too big for her!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She won’t be able to take part in the lesson with that bet she’s constantly worried about them flying off
Its around the private area its baggy! I just don't think that sort of video should be posted, especially as shes rolling round the floor anything could of shown, makes me feel sick seeing it 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Lotties legs 😱
Poor wee girl, the other girls legs are thin too, but Lottie’s are off the scale.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So on her post she’s being referred to test to see if she’s got absent seizures, on Alex’s story she’s been diagnosed with it and it’s hard for them to come to terms with. I’m sorry but she’s not been diagnosed at all, she’ll need to have an EEG which is what the referral to neurologist will do. I hate how he’s just made out she’s been diagnosed with something she hasn’t yet. Maybe I’m being too sensitive but I find it really offensive when I’ve spent 5 years of my life pushing with neurological teams and having seizures daily and needing diazepam and oxygen to bring me round until I finally got my diagnosis. I do genuinely hope she’s ok and it turns out she doesn’t have this condition but I hate seeing influencers self diagnose things when it’s not yet been confirmed to get more attention etc

Reactions: 14
So on her post she’s being referred to test to see if she’s got absent seizures, on Alex’s story she’s been diagnosed with it and it’s hard for them to come to terms with. I’m sorry but she’s not been diagnosed at all, she’ll need to have an EEG which is what the referral to neurologist will do. I hate how he’s just made out she’s been diagnosed with something she hasn’t yet. Maybe I’m being too sensitive but I find it really offensive when I’ve spent 5 years of my life pushing with neurological teams and having seizures daily and needing diazepam and oxygen to bring me round until I finally got my diagnosis. I do genuinely hope she’s ok and it turns out she doesn’t have this condition but I hate seeing influencers self diagnose things when it’s not yet been confirmed to get more attention etc
They did the same when he was hospitalised too.

Reactions: 9
Of course he forgot Lotties clothes.

Absolute disgrace

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Took 9 years for my son to be diagnosed with epilepsy after suffering with absence seizures 10/12 times a day and she gets diagnosed after one bloody fall

C9B4D1BD-5310-4E23-94DC-1BB07B8399DC.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Took 9 years for my sons diagnosis. You don't get diagnosed after one bloody episode

Tbf to Charlotte her post says ‘they think’ she’s suffered from absent seizures.

Reactions: 2
Tbf to Charlotte her post says ‘they think’ she’s suffered from absent seizures.
that was my point. Her post says they think, it’s not been confirmed. But Alex but on his story she was DIAGNOSED with it and they’re struggling to come to terms with it when it’s not true

Took 9 years for my sons diagnosis. You don't get diagnosed after one bloody episode
exactly this, I had to take videos and keep a diary and all sorts before I was diagnosed

They might have said she can’t drive so that’s why he’s got confused and has referred to having to come to terms with tit

in Char's post, it explains what happened in far more detail, and at the end she explains she doesn't have a diagnosis, but that she is being referred to neurology for further tests, as they suspect she experienced an absent seizure and want to investigate further. obvs Alex has hugely simplified the situation, latched onto the queried potential of "absent seizures" and is throwing it around as factual, despite her not having had the necessary tests or been diagnosed. 🤷🏻‍♂️

it's similar to when they lead their followers to believe that Alex had suffered a heart attack, when that wasn't actually the case - sure, he had to go into hospital, but myopericarditis is not a heart attack - which obviously unnecessarily caused worry amongst their fans, but also hyped up their engagement and ensured they received loads of comments and interaction - as I fully imagine was the sole purpose of these posts. sharing photos of yourself posed with a thumbs up in a hospital bed is alwaysuch a cringe influenza engagement tactic - as is dramatically exaggerating symptoms to cause as much concern as possible. 🙄🙄

What I don’t get is that she blacked out and fell down the stairs in the night. Went back to bed. She then felt dizzy next morning and didn’t speak or see anyone. Only later in the day when the pain was worse did she go to the hospital?, Shouldn’t she gone in the night. I know they needed someone to mind the children but I’m sure a relative would have come straight around. Or they could have called an ambulance like the did when Alex was unwell? I’m sure if they had called 111 they would have said to go in.

He looks vile
What annoys me about that is the fact he lists all the usual daily things he had to juggle. Like he is superman. Or the best husband ever. To me it's exactly what he should do anyway, nothing extra. And Chars post was praising him as well. Like over the top praise. (might have been an earlier post, I forget).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.