Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at charlottes stories and someone had recommended to them some denim jackets from next in the girls colour and she is apparently going to order them (shock that she’s paying) just had a look at said jackets and 2 of the colours are sold out in the girls sizes 😂 who knows maybe she will email them for some free ones lol

Reactions: 1
I don’t personally have the complete lack of moral compass that these two seem to possess. I just couldn’t blag my way through life by taking free goods and services which aren’t, in any way, deserved. In the economic downturn we‘re all now facing, I really, really, hope they fall hard.

Reactions: 3
I don’t personally have the complete lack of moral compass that these two seem to possess. I just couldn’t blag my way through life by taking free goods and services which aren’t, in any way, deserved. In the economic downturn we‘re all now facing, I really, really, hope they fall hard.
I would like nothing more to see this greedy pair fail, what they have done and are doing to those kids is so sad, the kids are being used and abused for the sake of greed.

Reactions: 4
I would like nothing more to see this greedy pair fail, what they have done and are doing to those kids is so sad, the kids are being used and abused for the sake of greed.
What you have described her is a massive fail, but I do get what you mean.

Girls all cleaned from their bath and put back into dirty nighties ffs
Was just coming on to say the same! 🤢

Do u think stokke have called them out on the highchairs and they’ve put them in a video to prove they haven’t sold them...........YET

I can’t say I’d wish a bed trampolining accident on any of the girls because that’s just mean... but I don’t think it’d be the worst thing if it made Alex see how bloody dangerous it is! Madness to let them do it night after night!

I can’t say I’d wish a bed trampolining accident on any of the girls because that’s just mean... but I don’t think it’d be the worst thing if it made Alex see how bloody dangerous it is! Madness to let them do it night after night!
I think one of the girls bumped their heads before, nothing too bad but he just laughed it off ffs

Nothing like exposing your children to unnecessary risk for financial return via social media.

It will be an interesting story for A&E, that’s for sure. And it’s just a matter of time before one of them has an accident, what with three floors in that House Of Horror, glass stair panelling, bed bouncing, unsupervised play on the top floor and a mother who barely looks at them all day...

Still want to smack her one, right in that smug face 🤛 and drop him into a vat of soap 🧼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not allowed to pick up a cushion but can jump like a maniac on a bed?
Did anyone else see that????

Alex.
Get a haircut you got clippers use them.
Get a shave
You look bloody awful. You wondér why you were attacked the other week. People would think your homeless man living in your car.

Stop getting the girls to jumping on the bed stop hyping them up. Read a story to them. Parents and other people would rather you sit on the floor and read a book then see the kids bounce.

You already made out that the beds broke.

Stop been so loud.

Henry always seemed quite now he is acting like a wild child.

Who would ask these people for parenting advice ever?
Would be like asking the Radford parents for advice on contraception 🤢☹

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the beginning of their parenting vlog and she admitted they had a cleaner at their last house ... is this normal? But says they don’t have one at this house as Alex has been off pretty much the whole time they have lived there with paternity leave then another type of leave and now lockdown... I swear before lockdown the children weren’t there most days as school nursery / her mum and dad helping or whatever and she had a cleaner, what the heck does she do because she said she struggled when Alex was at work but why she didn’t have to do anything ...

Reactions: 2
She’s just a lazy mare. And what on earth is going on with Alex’s job. He doesn’t seem to have been working for ages!

She’s just a lazy mare. And what on earth is going on with Alex’s job. He doesn’t seem to have been working for ages!
I don’t get how he hasn’t been fired when he hasn’t been there best part of a year!

I don’t get how he hasn’t been fired when he hasn’t been there best part of a year!
I feel like he could be signed off with mental health issues, my Dad has had to have chunks of time off over the years when his bipolar is bad and his employer is always very supportive. Might be the case here.

I think they said he was on paternity leave and was on a sabbatical too, he's probably also had extra time off for his mental health issues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.