Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More gifted stuff , really gets on my nerves all these people are getting free stuff all the time šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ I could go on a rant but I wouldnā€™t stop moaning

Reactions: 1
Why what did they do now? I thought they couldnā€™t get any worse!
Sorry, itā€™s just infuriated me.... publicly declaring that Lottie was naked during a recording for her stories, so she covered her modesty with an emoji šŸ™„ and then forcing the girls to drape their clothing over their bodies because they were semi nude and she wanted to record them painting gifted rainbows.

It sends all sorts of mixed messages to those children, with the most important one being that mummy records your every move, breath, toilet habit and behaviour and if youā€™re lucky, sheā€™ll remember not to show the world your naked bodies.

Why not just observe them, enjoy them and leave them alone. Itā€™s more harmful than physical abuse this bullying behaviour of recording them 24/7. Theyā€˜re all sick, all of these bloody money grabbing sales people.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
More gifted toys! What is going on. So 3 new dolls because they stayed dry for one night. I would say thatā€™s a bit OTT but the didnā€™t even pay for the bloody dolls!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Talking about inappropriate posts, does anyone follow ā€œquads against the oddsā€? Sheā€™s posted a photo of them in the bath and leaves nothing to the imagination for one of the little girls. I did report the post and photo was removed but has appeared again! Is there a thread about this family on Tattle? X

Talking about inappropriate posts, does anyone follow ā€œquads against the oddsā€? Sheā€™s posted a photo of them in the bath and leaves nothing to the imagination for one of the little girls. I did report the post and photo was removed but has appeared again! Is there a thread about this family on Tattle? X
Is this the lady with the husband who had Covid? I just say Iā€™ve seen a few posts from her that were a little bit much. One of them was on the potty! Some people just canā€™t seem to give their kids any privacy at all!! šŸ˜Ŗ

• Sad
I was made aware of quads against the odds during her husbandā€™s hospital admission, but unfollowed within a few days due to the bath time and potty use exposure, plus the amount of toys, expensive games tech, etc, she had listed on her Amazon wish list, at a time when fundraising was being encouraged to help them financially.

I donā€™t think there are any threads about her on here, but could be wrong.

• Sad
Filming them in that state for any pweirdo to look at, but no matter because we have to show off our gifted tat... slow clap for Charlotte right there šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Lottieā€™s hair is so dirty and matted down, she canā€™t have seen a brush for days!!

And the giving them GIFTED dolls as a reward for one dry night, the mind boggles. So much gifted crap, their house is full to the brim with toys... I hope they see fit to donate some, itā€™s just obscene.

Reactions: 4
Yeah i followed and then unfollowed as the bath and potty videos were ridiculous. One little girl was completely naked on the potty and she was filmed for ages. Just so so wrong!
no thread but ill join if ones made!

• Sad
These two are the most objectionable parents on Instagram , sorry they come second to the scumbags who 'rehomed' their adopted child.šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 3
They did not get the crafty pod kindly gifted to them. They approach them. Now we can only imagine theyā€™re doing this with all of the companies. If you want to stop them you need to reach out to this companies. The dolls were given to them in March and the girls had already open them. Hereā€™s a picture with a March date. These parents really make me angry. The things they do to exploit their kids so they can live in a luxurious way is not ok!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh my god!
They approached them! They have NO shame!!
I literally canā€™t bear them!!!!!

Yes itā€™s ridiculous and they claim they get contacted when itā€™s not true. Does anyone know where they resell everything that they get? If this can be shared with the companies the freebies will stop. This parents cannot keep using their kids for money.

Reactions: 2
Yes itā€™s ridiculous and they claim they get contacted when itā€™s not true. Does anyone know where they resell everything that they get? If this can be shared with the companies the freebies will stop. This parents cannot keep using their kids for money.
They use Gumtree to sell their gifted products. Someone posted the link to their gumtree page and they swiftly removed all the products on there that had been gifted to them.

what kind of person contacts a company asking for handouts, knowing they are going to sell them on afterwards? Not even donating them to womenā€™s shelters or childrenā€™s hospitals after...

• Wow
They did not get the crafty pod kindly gifted to them. They approach them. Now we can only imagine theyā€™re doing this with all of the companies. If you want to stop them you need to reach out to this companies. The dolls were given to them in March and the girls had already open them. Hereā€™s a picture with a March date. These parents really make me angry. The things they do to exploit their kids so they can live in a luxurious way is not ok!
Thanks you for this. They have absolutely no shame or morals.

Hi I'm new to all this so please bear with me. The truth is slowly coming out about this money grabbing, child exploiting family! I was going to post that they'd already given the girls the baby annabelle dolls but noticed someone else had. They have no shame!

I wish they'd do a collaboration with Pantene at least then Greasebally might wash his hair! šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.