Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m putting my old thread title suggestion back out there: daddy may bear in the big blue tshirt

Reactions: 13
so surely Georgina deffo does not have her own room if there’s only four bedrooms. Parents and dulcie in master, the charlie and his gf, Clarke (hoping they’ve not made him share a bed with his sister) and then cooper and Georgina. Four rooms, so no room for them to sleep separately
dulcie had to share a bed with her parents??

How much of a baby did he sound with Clarke eating some of his dinner 😂🙈 It’s alright when you take a bite out your kids dinner though eh?

Reactions: 8
How much of a baby did he sound with Clarke eating some of his dinner 😂🙈 It’s alright when you take a bite out your kids dinner though eh?
Incredibly...there was a whole other chop there too!! You'll hardly starve DMC!! 😂
Dulcie also clearly gets her whinging gene from her mother...the way Mrs May acted over the bacon in the potatoes was just ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Clarke is really rude in that new video! Hate how he fingers the food all the time too
Completely agree! him and his sister can be really rude , lacks manners and can be so greedy with food it’s disgusting but I’m sure they’ve picked up some of that greediness from their dad. I get there are times he’s the forgotten child who isn’t favoured and also having your dad record you and put your good and bad moments online isn’t right cause those kids should all have privacy there’s no reason at all for them to be posted. Mr and Mrs May need to teach those kids to have manners and be grateful cause it just shows their parenting isn’t very good that they allow their kids to be like this.

I’m not saying the kids need to be little angels 24/7 but manners are respect and that’s something these kids don’t have. Yeah everyone is raised differently but I could never speak to my parents the way these kids do and when I was a kid/teen if I ever had a moment when I wasn’t in a good mood or just didn’t answer nicely the guilt would eat away at me to the point I’d say sorry. It also doesn’t help that their dad has a temper tantrum when he doesn’t get to have the kind of dinner he wants and complains when his wife asks him to help around the house and their mum can sometimes moan like a toddler over things. Two great role models there who care more about their TikTok accounts.

Reactions: 6
I think it's on the parents for filming and uploading the content when the kids are being brats. They get so many more comments/more engagement when they are so it feels tactical. Imagine filming content of your CHILD, reviewing it and seeing clearly they aren't being presented in the best light and then STILL UPLOADING it? Fair the kids might be brats but the internet is forever and digital footprint for these kids is very real. Imagine when they go to college/high school or even uni and then this footage is out there for the whole world to access, all because your parents wanted the internet clout?

Reactions: 13
I mean...I'd probably also act moody if I was a teenager and my dad was dicking about on Tiktok fingering my dinner when I just want to eat...

I mean...I'd probably also act moody if I was a teenager and my dad was dicking about on Tiktok fingering my dinner when I just want to eat...
Yeah and I think he winds them up deliberately before he starts filming and during filming. How many times has he said something along the lines of “I know Clark/Dulcie won’t like this…”

He looks so different in his first plate up race video! In 1 year he’s aged by about 5 years!

Reactions: 4
I’m trying to understand why they went out to eat if she’s hungover and Little D isn’t feeling well? Surely you would get a delivery like most normal hungover people?

I’m trying to understand why they went out to eat if she’s hungover and Little D isn’t feeling well? Surely you would get a delivery like most normal hungover people?
Because if they drag little D out when she’s not feeling well then she might act up/snap and that gets daddymay the views and engagement

The recent vid where he's got Cooper and Clark a McDonald's breakfast, they try to take it upstairs and both parents scream at them to come downstairs, you just know it's not out of any sort of etiquette but just so the poor lads can have a phone shoved in their face filming them while they eat

It was the messing around on the stairs that got me. My kids are older now, around the same age as those two and I’d have heart failure if they were grabbing each other’s legs on the stairs, not filming it for views, it’s so unsafe 😩

Him calling Clark “the grem” too, I’m assuming it’s short for gremlin?? If it is then Clark gets every free pass in the world from me when he’s got attitude, I hate the way he always comes across as the least favourite kid, it’s so sad.

And when you read this you droopy faced old man, this is in absolutely no way a dig at your children, I’m criticising your awful parenting and nothing else here 🙄

Remember a while back they had TGI’s and it wasn’t a great review? Granted I think it was a busy one in Leicester Square so they’re never as great as quieter areas. (can’t be sure of exact location) Now they’ve got an AD coming out for them and everything was absolutely delish. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.