Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It shouldn’t be out, Charlie said it on his TikTok but then seemingly they just put it on the ground 5 mins later
People have no clue until its to late and there dogs very ill. He would be fine at home for a little while he has to get use to it

Reactions: 2
People have no clue until its to late and there dogs very ill. He would be fine at home for a little while he has to get use to it
They don’t want to upset poor Bailey! They should have thought about that before getting a new dog. It looked to have a cut on its leg last night. To be fair I was surprised they didn’t keep it in the crate with the warm blanket over it 😡

Reactions: 1
They don’t want to upset poor Bailey! They should have thought about that before getting a new dog. It looked to have a cut on its leg last night. To be fair I was surprised they didn’t keep it in the crate with the warm blanket over it 😡
Put them in separate rooms or the puppy in the shed thing they got. There never gunna be able to leave him alone if they keep taking him every where. Sniffing feces is all it takes to catch parvo and they were in a field aswell 😐

Reactions: 2
I can just imagine him sat in bed, catching up on Tattle…absolute scenes as he discovers people were praising him for his walk yesterday, finally vindication is his!!

Then he clicks onto this page 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
His brothers started a TikTok lozlife, looks to have a lovely house and the other brother lives in Sweden. So are both sides of the family well off?

Absolute tool lol who does that kind of walk when he gets out of breathe just walking from the garden gate to the back door 😂 stick to the coffee mornings in future

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That calf looks terrible!! My guess would be rhabdomyolysis over a dvt!

People have commented on the tiktoks that it could be a sign of a blood clot and that he should get it checked just in case
Has he been to the hospital or has he just ordered a takeaway and hoped for the best ?? Blood clots are no joke … I’d be calling 111 at least !

Reactions: 8
Has he been to the hospital or has he just ordered a takeaway and hoped for the best ?? Blood clots are no joke … I’d be calling 111 at least !
Just eating pizza and icing it 😐 He was in no shape to do that walk in the first place
---
That calf looks terrible!! My guess would be rhabdomyolysis over a dvt!
He needs a iv drip the pizza will be making him more dehydrated as it has a lot of salt in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know people doing the same 100k walk as him this weekend and they have been seriously training and are definitely fitter than him. If he completes it without doing himself a serious injury I’ll be shocked… I hope he does for Macmillan’s sake but he’s definitely under estimating that walk!
Just smugly quoting myself here… he’s definitely done his leg some serious damage and needs to get it seen asap.

Reactions: 3
I’ve had blood clots in both legs, really severe ones that nearly killed me and they really are no joke. He definitely needs to get them checked and if it is that get on blood thinners asap

Reactions: 4
I called the shin splints way back when ✌

But yeah Roly, we know you’re among us, as much as you irritate us please go to the hospital and get the purple legs checked. It’s no joke. It could literally be life threatening.

I’m sure he’s in a great deal of pain so I do wish him a good recovery.

Reactions: 13
Has his account being removed? I just saw a tiktok saying his appeal has been turned down!

• Haha
Stupid fat sod. If Mrs May is such a health enthusiast why didn’t she warn/see this coming? Get him into some training or on her almond mom diet? Pathetic the lot of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fair play to him I couldn’t do it no way but Mrs M should of done it she’s fit supposedly but I bet his big ego took over and he had to do it!

Thread title suggestion.
Daddy May walked 100k are we tired of what's for dinner today?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.