Daddy May

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find any threads with this family

What are your thoughts?

I thought they were ok at first but now I find them very tiresome, the childrens behaviour is very questionable too

“Daddy” has got beggy lately too, he’s been given a few “black cards” for like Zizzi and another I can’t recall the name off and always trying to get more , seems to be constantly on live for hours and hours at night and I find them all so cringy now

Just seeing what your thoughts were …..

Reactions: 6
Finally a thread for this family ! Totally agree , he seems to find it acceptable for his children to shop lift , steal , and stay out late drinking . The whole set up looks like they live in a student house with no boundaries or routine for the sake of him looking like a ‘cool dad ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I’ve been waiting and waiting and was shocked there hasn’t been one

The whole family are so irritating, the children are so rude and it’s just accepted in their house

Fast becoming for me the most annoying family on the app

I think I posted this on the wrong place should be under tik tokers 🫣🫣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I wonder if Admin can help ?

Reactions: 7
This family keep popping up on my fyp on tiktok. The dad really gives me the creeps, his eyes really weird me out.
The whole trying to act like a “lad” with his sons is just weird.
The eldest comes home stoned and he’s there with a camera in his face recording him making “munchies” letting him talk to him like absolute tit and probing him constantly “what’s that smell mate?” With all the comments saying “he’s been on the bud”, so so so strange, even stranger the dad likes the comments.

That little girl is absolutely vile as well, throws all the food back in their face and still talks like a toddler throwing hissy fits.

The dad just seems like someone who grew up with no friends/lads banter so is trying to get that out of his sons.

A very weird family dynamic that is not normal.

I think this needs to be on the tiktok threads?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It does need to be moved

I don’t know how to or who can do that

and I agree with all you’ve said

Reactions: 2
Thank you for starting this thread 😀 they always pop up in my fyp. Seems like the oldest and the youngest get away with murder 🤣

The whole family just get on my tits

like many they started out likeable and relatable but as the following grows so does their greed and rudeness
Daddy May as shifty eyes too

• Haha
I’ve always thought he has odd eyes!!!
Used to like him at first maybe making a roast but it all became a bit forced, not seen him recently actually

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand the Dad. There isn’t anything about him that says he’s a Dad. He spends all his time thrusting a camera in the face of his wife and kids, no wonder his wife looks absolutely sick of her life. I would be with him as my husband.

He’s trying his hardest to be cool and a different type of parent but his kids aren’t good on camera, there’s a bit of the Joly Dad in this fella! Imagine your Dad filming you and locking the door as you’re a minute past curfew. Anything for likes and views.

I can’t stand the Dad. There isn’t anything about him that says he’s a Dad. He spends all his time thrusting a camera in the face of his wife and kids, no wonder his wife looks absolutely sick of her life. I would be with him as my husband.

He’s trying his hardest to be cool and a different type of parent but his kids aren’t good on camera, there’s a bit of the Joly Dad in this fella! Imagine your Dad filming you and locking the door as you’re a minute past curfew. Anything for likes and views.
Or filming you late at night coming into your room with a snack…. Odd behaviour to say the least.

The house especially the kitchen is so grubby

The air fryer, toasty machine, oven dishes to name a few all look like they have been used time and time again without seeing any washing up liquid

Reactions: 5
Finally I've been waiting on a thread for these for ages!! The kids are vile I'm sorry. Especially the youngest girl and boy. The wife looks like she wants to kill him all the time! So everytime they go out to zizis they get all that food free? I was wondering what parents would allow one child 3 or 4 starters!

I'm sure they have zizzi, wensals and Toby gold cards, hardly a family that need all those freebies

If I was the wife I’d be leaving and I’d be taking the kids with me.

She must be pulling her hair out and their behaviour which is all caused by him and his social media addition.

No surprise the kids treat him with such contempt if him and Mrs may allow the crappy behaviour, sad to say but they made a rod for their own backs

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why he’d upload the video of his son and the fish dinner. He’s just asking for comments trashing a child. and now he’s turned comments off so clearly it got a lot of hate. I always feel a bit sorry for kids whose parents do tiktok because they clearly don’t wanna be filmed. I know at that age I would have hated it

Reactions: 8
So glad there’s finally a thread on this guy, I don’t understand why he thinks it’s ok to post his kids being upset/ratty and open them up for horrible comments! Every kid gets like this now and then but it’s so unfair to post it????? Also, if I was cooper I would not want it announced to the world that I was grounded, it’s so odd!
I never get why he makes them say hi to the camera before taking their dinner too, dystopian behaviour

Reactions: 5
I always laugh when he’s filming and then he talks to the kids but his fat head still gets in the way , he looks like a thumb!

I have a little girl similar age and if my child spoke to me how she does to them I’d soon sort that attitude out

they all seem so very bratty and now they all have accounts, you can feel the greed!

and what’s with filming videos and going live at the same time
Put your phone down and teach your children some manners!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.