Dad v girls #6 Kaci’s attitude so bratty, Chloe’s throwing a paddy, have Sarah and Joel forgot about Madd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said Maisie? And looks like Kaci had a friend there so she won’t have maddie in her room but it’s bad they’re making her have Chloe!
Shock Kaci has a friend, I bet Grace doesn’t.

Reactions: 4
I think she said Maisie? And looks like Kaci had a friend there so she won’t have maddie in her room but it’s bad they’re making her have Chloe!
I reckon Chloe said she wanted to be in Kaci’s room as I’m sure in other videos Chloe always wants to be with Kaci. And Kaci agreed as she always seems to agree with Chloe (like they all do and rarely say no to her)

Reactions: 3
By the look of the meal out just Kaci has a friend not grace as per anything for the golden child
I’m beginning to wonder if poor grace actually has any friends to be honest, she filmed a who knows me better for her channel and Kaci and Ava were in it, not Kaci and one of Grace’s friends!

Reactions: 5
I’m beginning to wonder if poor grace actually has any friends to be honest, she filmed a who knows me better for her channel and Kaci and Ava were in it, not Kaci and one of Grace’s friends!
Maybe Graces friends parents don’t want them to be on the vlogs/videos? Or even Grace doesn’t want them to be? Like for her birthday party didn’t Grace ask for the night not to be filmed?

Reactions: 6
That’s so sad! :( You’d think she’d do it with pearl not Ava!
---
Maybe Graces friends parents don’t want them to be on the vlogs/videos? Or even Grace doesn’t want them to be? Like for her birthday party didn’t Grace ask for the night not to be filmed?
She wanted to be in the moment on her birthday which I fully get. But at the same time she’s done videos with pearl before and her older sister is always in Kaci vlogs so I don’t think it’s that the parents don’t allow it

Reactions: 2
Because Kaci can’t function without a friend. I mean she still can’t speak but that’s a different issue.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it is Kacis friend, if she had the option of taking a friend she would defo have picked Ava. She’s also never posted with the Maisie girl before or seemed to be with her much on this holiday from what they’ve posted. Think it must be a nanny?

Reactions: 4
I’ve not paid any attention to their stories and yet another free holiday. Where has this Maisie been seen?

I’ve not paid any attention to their stories and yet another free holiday. Where has this Maisie been seen?
Joel filmed coco asking what bed is hers and she said I’m sleeping with Kaci and Maisie then there’s been a random girl in the background of stories and sat at dinner with them. Never seen or heard of her before. Thought it was Kaci friend but now I’m actually unsure if it is

“New holiday routine is getting Maddie asleep in the buggy so we can eat dinner” in other words she’s an inconvenience and you don’t want to parent her.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They act like maddie is such an inconvenience to them it’s really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t mean to sound rude or cause offence but surely Sophie is much more hard work than Maddie?
Poor Maddie 😢
Also I wonder if Roland’s stay with them is also ‘gifted’ or if he’s paid his way to tag along?
Lastly I cannot work out why companies ‘gift’ instagrammers holidays and the experiences and so on. Must cost a fortune! Surely they won’t make all that money back AND make a heavy profit from their promotion?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.