Dad v girls #6 Kaci’s attitude so bratty, Chloe’s throwing a paddy, have Sarah and Joel forgot about Madd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Jordan101 for the most votes

Maddie is an inconvenience and somehow got out of her car seat at 15 months old
Grace can’t stop pouting
Chloe is the favourite child and nothing she ever does is bad
Kaci is unbearable and everything is all about her

Mod edit remember to report to get a thread closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
I can’t watch them anymore, kaci is unbearable. I used to like them as a family, the sweet relationship with Joel and Sarah but all they’ve done is raise spoilt brats.

Reactions: 13
I can’t watch them anymore, kaci is unbearable. I used to like them as a family, the sweet relationship with Joel and Sarah but all they’ve done is raise spoilt brats.
I agree, I used to really like them but the money's gone to their head. If there's one thing money can't buy you, it's class.

Reactions: 8
Christ that was a painful watch. Four people trying to ‘debate’ when none of them can string a sentence together 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Sarah complaining that she looked after younger siblings and did housework yet her kids don’t. Wonder whose fault that is, genius 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
another mind numbing watch! witnessing them trying to articulate a thought is truly fascinating. i wanna be that detached from reality, seems like a simpler existence 🤦‍♀️

What a difficult watch! 😩 Not engaging at all. I used to really enjoy their videos and they were fun to watch. This was painful!
---
Tangerine Kaci strikes again! Surely she looks at herself and realises she looks ridiculous
She looks like she needs a good bath!

So Joel excuses Andrew Tates views because “everyone’s allowed freedom of speech” yet we are haters & trolls because we don’t like their crappy overpriced hoodies and bratty daughter?

Reactions: 23
I love Grace's disclaimer at the beginning of the video basically saying she can't stand debates w/ Joel for the same reason that we saw in the last video they done similar to this. He just mansplains the whole time, yet says nothing. It's quite sad really as you can tell both Kaci and Grace lack confidence in their opinions as they know Joel is just going to disagree and talk on his own as if they're gospel. Grace is looking so much healthier though! I'm also not sure why they're trivialising Andrew Tate who has been arrested for human trafficking and rape into "should he be cancelled". Are they going to decide whether Jimmy Saville should be cancelled next?

Reactions: 15
I wonder what made Sarah cut her hair short?
Should she need a reason?
---
Lmao at kaci going on about good gcse grades and a levels and uni, and she’s not even going to uni

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Some of those questions are good to debate with, yet none of them made any valid points because they can’t put sentences together. The one about todays gen being lazier had so much potential as did the uni one, but instead none of them could make any sense.

Reactions: 7
Joel not understanding that having a degree also teaches you experiences. Many degrees offer placement where people can get first hand experiences. I’m not saying everyone should go university but I think him and Sarah should speak more positively about it as I believe (not Kaci) but Joel bashing university would influence Grace who out of everyone has the potential to go, not to go and choose the influencer career

Reactions: 12
Joel not understanding that having a degree also teaches you experiences. Many degrees offer placement where people can get first hand experiences. I’m not saying everyone should go university but I think him and Sarah should speak more positively about it as I believe (not Kaci) but Joel bashing university would influence Grace who out of everyone has the potential to go, not to go and choose the influencer career
Yeah. He really just came off as ‘uni is bad innit’.

If he’d wanted to make a decent point, he could have mentioned that going straight to uni might not be the best for a lot of young people who don’t know what they want to do but are pushing into getting and accepting any uni place. Could have said that a few years working and gaining experience might give them time to think about what they want to do and whether uni is right for that.
Could have said that not everyone is academic and shouldn’t be made to feel like uni is the be all and end all.
But he didn’t.

Look at us. Having a better debate spur of the moment on a gossip site than they could manage in their prepared video/‘job’ 😂😂

Some of those questions are good to debate with, yet none of them made any valid points because they can’t put sentences together. The one about todays gen being lazier had so much potential as did the uni one, but instead none of them could make any sense.
Also Joel was acting as if gen z is just kaci and graces age range when it’s actually
Around 1997-2013 so the oldest gen Z are in their 20s

sarah also saying that she would look after her younger siblings when her parents were at work yet Sarah and Joel don’t even leave the house to go to a job so why would kaci and Grace need to babysit during the day.

Reactions: 10
God what a painful watch, they’re all so dim it’s impossible to understand what they’re saying.

Also shocked at Joel’s low-key sexist thoughts. Thinking that women’s sports isn’t as popular as men’s because it’s ‘just not’, excusing Andrew Tate (although tbf he did say he didn’t agree with a lot of his statements about women), and Ofc believing men are better drivers. The man has 5 daughters. Hopefully none of them want to go into sports lol (or get good GCSEs/a levels/ go to uni).

Feel like you can’t speak so negatively of university when you nor anyone in your family has been? Just kinda comes off as them being jealous they’re not smart enough to have gone themselves.

I mean at one point didn’t he want them to not even go to school?? And travel world instead? That always made me realise Joel doesn’t care what they do

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.