Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is very invested in showing us, all access non essential
In fairness to her she spoke about her previous surgery in great depth before and there was no motive behind it, I genuinely feel she’s showing us to help anyone who might be suffering with their weight to make a decision, it’s life changing surgery for the better, it brings a whole new lease of life and if it helps someone to make the decision to get it she’d be delighted, again I could be wrong but I don’t think that’s her aim at all!

Reactions: 4
Can’t make up my mind on this tbh, but I do hope the outcome is what she wants it to be. I wonder how long she has had it planned for, like did she decide a couple of months back or was this planned for ages and then the pandemic set her back? It’s a lot of money to spend, as well as the time and impact on your body, so I hope she addresses her emotional triggers as well so that she doesn’t pile all the weight back on.

Reactions: 1
Can’t make up my mind on this tbh, but I do hope the outcome is what she wants it to be. I wonder how long she has had it planned for, like did she decide a couple of months back or was this planned for ages and then the pandemic set her back? It’s a lot of money to spend, as well as the time and impact on your body, so I hope she addresses her emotional triggers as well so that she doesn’t pile all the weight back on.
It’s been planned since last March I think, she said it was rescheduled a few times but she just went for it this time!! She also had to have a surgery on her gallbladder a few months ago before she could go ahead with weight loss surgery

She’s showing us around and continually saying how amazing the surgeon is because she justifying it. Either to herself, or to her followers but that’s what that’s about.
Her eyes today when she thought she had a tray of food, even when she knew she was getting just soup. She would have ate dinner today if she was given it. I think she’s a good addict. Hey, no judgement from me, but I think an awful lot of hard work is required from Kim also. She’s had this before and she’s back here again. Look at the surgery page she shared of the hospital. The before and afters are not size 30 to size 8 , 5 minute quick losses. Even after months larger women are still quite large. Again, no judgement. But look at some of the new people she’s sharing. A bypass or band 5-6 months ago and now living on Herbalife shakes or soups. This is a very tough follow up. I hope she has her mind clear on what she needs to do. I think she’s bonkers doing it in a pandemic if I’m honest with 2 babies at home, the surgery and covid risks alone. But please stop comparing the hospital to Irish ones. Our surgeons are intelligent and knowledgeable too. Our hospitals have cleaners too. You don’t need to convince us you did the right thing Kim. That’s for you.

She’s showing us around and continually saying how amazing the surgeon is because she justifying it. Either to herself, or to her followers but that’s what that’s about.
Her eyes today when she thought she had a tray of food, even when she knew she was getting just soup. She would have ate dinner today if she was given it. I think she’s a good addict. Hey, no judgement from me, but I think an awful lot of hard work is required from Kim also. She’s had this before and she’s back here again. Look at the surgery page she shared of the hospital. The before and afters are not size 30 to size 8 , 5 minute quick losses. Even after months larger women are still quite large. Again, no judgement. But look at some of the new people she’s sharing. A bypass or band 5-6 months ago and now living on Herbalife shakes or soups. This is a very tough follow up. I hope she has her mind clear on what she needs to do. I think she’s bonkers doing it in a pandemic if I’m honest with 2 babies at home, the surgery and covid risks alone. But please stop comparing the hospital to Irish ones. Our surgeons are intelligent and knowledgeable too. Our hospitals have cleaners too. You don’t need to convince us you did the right thing Kim. That’s for you.
I thought the same listening to her yesterday, constantly repeating how the surgeon says she's doing the right thing 🙄 leaving herself another option if this doesn't work, ya more money for him. Her food addiction is clear, it seems like the main objective is to start eating as soon as she can, very food obsessed now I can't talk I love my food but I can admit that it's all in my head and no surgery can cure that.

Reactions: 2
The vending machine in the hospital full of full fat fizzy drinks and crisps and sweets. It's all a gimmick for money.

• Haha
The irony that she had this done previously and was down at 14 stone from 20, saying how it changed her life and now she’s back at 19 plus stone (she admitted that last March ) and back to square one. I think I would be hoping for more reassurance than that ... she must have plenty money. That’s over 7.5k now in weight loss surgeries

Attachments

I would be pro WLS but surely if it doesn’t work first time & second time you are keeping a third option open just in case - it’s not best idea for her . I used to think Trisha’s transformation should go for WLS but seeing Kim I realise it’s not a fix all solution . It’s sad 😞

Reactions: 3
I think she had WLS the first time for her wedding and to have more children, she had 2 babies in 3 years. I know how hard that is myself so I can see why she's going again, but I agree she shouldn't be looking to the next time already 🙈 I really hope it works for her

What's getting to me here is people sharing her post saying hero legend etc. I'm sorry but I sat and watched my mother and father fight to get a few months more in this earth with there kids and grandkids. Why would she be classed as a hero when she has got herself here in the first place. After already been given the chance to fight obesity with this weight loss surgery she really only had herself to blame. 3 kiddies at home and she risked traveling in a pandemic is extremely selfish.

A hero who already had this surgery before, had temporary weight loss & is back at square one. 😳🤥... she will announce an amazing ‘10 pound loss’ now this week despite not having ANY food at all this week so obviously you’re going to be down water weight!!!!

Reactions: 3
Certainly wouldn’t be hailing her a hero, but I do think it took a lot to speak about having wls a second time, and to go during a pandemic. She must really have felt she needed it.
My heart went out to her though when she was telling the story about the plane and not knowing if the seat belt would fit. That must’ve been a horrible experience.

Reactions: 5
Certainly wouldn’t be hailing her a hero, but I do think it took a lot to speak about having wls a second time, and to go during a pandemic. She must really have felt she needed it.
My heart went out to her though when she was telling the story about the plane and not knowing if the seat belt would fit. That must’ve been a horrible experience.
Awful experience, it happened me before I was struggling to get the belt around me and a male air hostess came over and asked me at the top of his voice if I wanted him to get the belt extender I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be hailing her a hero either but I think she is brave for talking about it. You can see from some of the comments here alone, people don't understand food addiction and disorders, "she got herself into this" "she only has herself to blame" etc etc you wouldn't say that to someone who was playing football and broke their leg. People just don't get it, hopefully by Kim speaking about her journey and others, some people will be more educated (obviously not everyone but sure better 1 than none)

Reactions: 14
I’m all for giving out on here. But I’m at the opposite of an eating disorder. I’m nearly 30 and very very light on the scales I’ve a horrible relationship with food. Look at the airports there actually empty. She has less chance of catching covid then I do shopping.

Reactions: 9
I would be pro WLS but surely if it doesn’t work first time & second time you are keeping a third option open just in case - it’s not best idea for her . I used to think Trisha’s transformation should go for WLS but seeing Kim I realise it’s not a fix all solution . It’s sad 😞
Trisha transformation is the biggest fraud out there she started well but my god 3 years on she’s lost nothing and is still roaring at us to beat the bulge she should take her own advice! I unfollowed her after Christmas. And yes your right it’s not a fix it’s only a solution.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s even a solution, it’s a tool. Any of us who have tried to lose weight know that it’s not as simple as restricting your food intake, you need to get deep inside your head and completely change your mindset. The same for people who desperately need to gain weight, it’s never as simple as just eat more.

metaphorically speaking, if Kim’s toolkit isn’t well stocked she’s doomed to fail. The proof isn’t in gaining or losing weight, it’s in how long we maintain at whatever level. I’d like to hope that no one can undertake such surgery without a massive amount of counselling to rewire how they think about food and their relationship with it.

Reactions: 6
Full time bullshitter I’d say!!
She is a prison guard in portlaose prison but off sick the last 3 years after suffering an injury at work that requires knee surgery which she couldn’t have as she was pregnant during the sick leaves- think she might be waiting back surgery too.