Curvy Kim

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her months ago, I just find she has an opinion on EVERYTHING. I don’t dislike though and wish her all the best. I might follow her again to see how she gets on.

Reactions: 7
Who comes on insta in the nip from the bath 🤣 her friend king hair and Beauty is getting wls also, but in ire.

Reactions: 2
Her friend who is getting surgery in Ireland is huge, much bigger than Kim. She was recently hospitalised with covid and claimed to have no underlying conditions but she is super morbidly obese. She must have got it free from HSE. She was on operation transformation as one of the applicants but didn't succeed.

Reactions: 1
Is it Samantha king hair & beauty ? It is hard to gauge her weight as most times on camera she nearly has the camera hanging from ceiling it’s up so high . And in full length pics she hides behind something .

Is it Samantha king hair & beauty ? It is hard to gauge her weight as most times on camera she nearly has the camera hanging from ceiling it’s up so high . And in full length pics she hides behind something .
Her health insurance is paying for majority but she’s had to pay out expenses go thru physiologists etc. It’s very hard in Ireland to get it paid by Hse hence why so many go abroad

I don’t really give a tit whether she has surgery or not but I think it’s an absolute joke travelling right now and saying its essential, by duck it ain’t. She’s a joke

Reactions: 8
I don't really have a any problem with her travelling as she seems to be doing everything right, she isn't a risk to anyone. It's these dopes jetting to Dubai and coming home and pretending they weren't anywhere, they are the ones risking our lives.
Best of luck to her I say, no one can say what medical procedures are essential or not to someone else's health, we don't have that information. She said her GP is supporting her, we need to take that into consideration I think.

Reactions: 12
Fair enough she is going to have surgery at her own cost but I think travelling right now is very risky, another month or two the numbers might be better but it’s her decision obvs!!

I don't really have a any problem with her travelling as she seems to be doing everything right, she isn't a risk to anyone. It's these dopes jetting to Dubai and coming home and pretending they weren't anywhere, they are the ones risking our lives.
Best of luck to her I say, no one can say what medical procedures are essential or not to someone else's health, we don't have that information. She said her GP is supporting her, we need to take that into consideration I think.
Agree! And in fairness to her she hasn’t seemed to have broken any other rules and even now she’s technically/legally not breaking any rules! I wish her all the best and look forward to following her journey! as I said here before she inspired me to have weight loss surgery and it changed my life, in the space of 2 years I have a partner and a baby that I would never have had without it! When I went to my doctor about it he was also very supportive and said it should be more openly discussed and gave as an option to people who are obese and have struggled with their weight for many years! The benefits out weigh the risk for extremely over weight people!

Reactions: 11
weightloss surgery is a fantastic option for so many people. It seems like a quick fix with kim. If she had it once and it was successful but she was unable to maintain the weight loss there's a good chance she will be in the same position again in a few years. Any surgery carries risks. Will a surgeon carry out a 3rd procedure in a few years. I think she's a pain the arse anyway. As for travelling abroad during the pandemic to get an elective surgery, that's another level of stupidity.

Pissed off watching her snaps I'm sorry but its not life or death. Traveling for weight loss surgery I will be unfollowing extremely selfish of her. She be better off getting up and moving to shift the weight instead of excuse after excuse. Had she not had it done before.

Get surgery if you want, again, that's her business but with 2 small kids at home in a pandemic I'd spend your money to get a grip first hun! unfollowed herthe other day. people dying in this country, so selfish

Reactions: 5
Get surgery if you want, again, that's her business but with 2 small kids at home in a pandemic I'd spend your money to get a grip first hun! unfollowed herthe other day. people dying in this country, so selfish
Spend your money to get a grip 😂😂😂😂😂 haha that's brilliant...

Wonder would she start working with the company promoting them in Ireland?