Curtis and AJ Pritchard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was sad to read about Abbie but not Suprised it’s made into the aj and curtis show. All Curtis did was drive a car to hospital.
Hope she recovered quickly.

whys his letch brother living with them anyway?
He just makes my skin crawl. Your could imagine him touching her up while pretending to help

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was just odd that Curtis went on that This Morning interview. Are he & AJ glued together? Buy one, get one free.

Reactions: 14
I used to like AJ when he was on Strictly. Yes, he was a bit camera hungry, but that didn't bother me much.

But the way he left Strictly made him look a bit of a twit. And the whole AJ & Curtis show that is going on, whether on socials, podcast and their tour is quite cringey.

I definitely think Curtis is pushing for this sibling brand more, maybe his knee injury really did end his dance career more than he's said. But they are just becoming cringey, twatty, doucebags who are just coming across very self-centred.

And I've never really liked Curtis at all, AJ just seems to go down in my opinion. He ain't a hero for saving Abbie and nursing her. They are just daft twats (and I'm including Abbie in this) for doing that stupid thing with the bottle and fire. They all should've known better.

Reactions: 15
AJ just seems so lacking in self awareness. It's just painfully obvious he's not cut out for TV presenting or acting - him and Curtis can't even act naturally when they're being interviewed. I'm all for people trying something new, but there's also a lot to be said for knowing what your strengths and limitations are

Reactions: 13
I definitely think Curtis is pushing for this sibling brand more, maybe his knee injury really did end his dance career more than he's said. But they are just becoming cringey, twatty, doucebags who are just coming across very self-centred.
I'm thinking that may be possible, he pretty much stopped dancing afterwards and sat out the DWTS Ireland season that year (which he'd done in 2017 & 18) followed by joining Love Island just a few months later. Maybe if he couldn't dance, he wanted another vehicle to remain in the spotlight.

If true, then good on him I guess, but he's dragged AJ down with him as well which is the sad part.

Reactions: 2
I used to like AJ when he was on Strictly. Yes, he was a bit camera hungry, but that didn't bother me much.

But the way he left Strictly made him look a bit of a twit. And the whole AJ & Curtis show that is going on, whether on socials, podcast and their tour is quite cringey.

And I've never really liked Curtis at all, AJ just seems to go down in my opinion. He ain't a hero for saving Abbie and nursing her. They are just daft twats (and I'm including Abbie in this) for doing that stupid thing with the bottle and fire. They all should've known better.
It’s probably lucky it wasn’t AJ who relies on his looks and I dread to think how much hairspray he uses.
Yeah it was pretty silly in hindsight, but we’ve all done dumb stuff, these things only take a split second sadly. she seems lovely so hope she recovers well and from any mental damage too.

Reactions: 5
AJ has the weirdest voice I've ever heard. It sounds constantly insincere, it's hard to put my finger on it

It’s disgusting that the two brothers are making the incident all about themselves. How can AJ be coming across well? He should have known it was a stupid idea in the first place. He’s her boyfriend, he’s supposed to look after her not get her into such stupid situations.

Reactions: 9
It’s disgusting that the two brothers are making the incident all about themselves. How can AJ be coming across well? He should have known it was a stupid idea in the first place. He’s her boyfriend, he’s supposed to look after her not get her into such stupid situations.
She also has her own ability to not get herself into stupid dangerous situations. Not all AJ's fault. They were both doing it and involved.

Reactions: 16
I always got the impression that Curtis was jealous of AJ’s Strictly fame. He was the more successful dancer of the two when they were competing and it must have put his nose out of joint when AJ got a spot as a pro. Curtis did get a spot on Dancing with the Stars in Ireland, which could have been a stepping stone onto Strictly, but he went a blew it by doing Love Island. There was no way that Strictly would hire him after that. Especially as he behaved so badly on it.

Reactions: 26
I always got the impression that Curtis was jealous of AJ’s Strictly fame. He was the more successful dancer of the two when they were competing and it must have put his nose out of joint when AJ got a spot as a pro. Curtis did get a spot on Dancing with the Stars in Ireland, which could have been a stepping stone onto Strictly, but he went a blew it by doing Love Island. There was no way that Strictly would hire him after that. Especially as he behaved so badly on it.
Spot on. Makes me wonder if Creepy Curtis was jealous and therefore encouraged AJ to leave Strictly...

Reactions: 9
Aj also is better looking, more likeable and has more charisma. Curtis has the personality of a plank. He loved himself in love island and thought a ‘bromance’ with Tommy would carry him through. He used Maura to stay in the show even though he clearly wasn’t into her. Not buying they were actually together after, that was a sham for the deals that came with them being a pair rather than single

Reactions: 10
Aj also is better looking, more likeable and has more charisma. Curtis has the personality of a plank. He loved himself in love island and thought a ‘bromance’ with Tommy would carry him through. He used Maura to stay in the show even though he clearly wasn’t into her. Not buying they were actually together after, that was a sham for the deals that came with them being a pair rather than single
Yeah, and there’s that. AJ has that classic teen pin up look, you could imagine him in a boy band. Curtis on the other hand looks like Mr Potatohead.

Reactions: 13
Curtis also had no success on DWTS Ireland (second out then first out) whereas AJ made it really far each year at SCD. The fact that his brother did significantly better probably did make Curtis jealous.

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad that’s there’s a thread for AJ - I can not bare him and Curtis.

I think the problem is they have so much self belief and genuinely think they’re better than what they. I’m assuming their parents and people closest to them have never said no to them and that’s why they think they’ll be the next Ant and Dec.

Also, he came across as a total witch on I’m a Celeb yet people still liked him? I just don’t get it.

RE: the wine bottle incident, it’s a silly mistake and the gf is equally at fault - but my god he’s making it all about him.

I genuinely hope she gets better.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

What an amazing coincidence The Sun were there to snap them out and about. Not at all that the photographer was tipped off by them as part of the price they charged for the interview deal.

What an amazing coincidence The Sun were there to snap them out and about. Not at all that the photographer was tipped off by them as part of the price they charged for the interview deal.
She's also healed surprisingly quickly for someone who he feared was dying. God their thirst for fame is embarrassing

Reactions: 11
duck me them pap photos could pass as a couples photo shoot. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7