Crystal Bailey #7 Slay, Crystal, slay! DesignHer disasters, a new podcast and going to Bali to Eat Pray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys - she’s selling furniture again. I tit you not.

Not a few things, not a small range, an entire online store full of furniture. She’s still in the process of populating the purchasing site with product but here are the categories. It looks like she’ll end up having hundreds of items for sale.

Shady as duck verbiage under Refund and Shipping policies but this one in particular under Terms of Service stood out …
Limitation of Liability
Crystal Bailey & Co. is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from the use of our website or services.

This will not end well …

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You’d think she’d run one of these and work out if she’s able to make any money from them…. Before advertising the next…. But she probably needs those $990 deposits to help fund the upcoming retreats…..
they look like a disaster waiting to happen with those loosey goosey lists of inclusions….. plenty of room for misunderstanding or disappointment.

Reactions: 11
Thanks for posting that link! As usual, she’s being shady as duck about the money.
At the top of the checkout page it says it an all-inclusive trip for $990. At the bottom she makes it intentionally less noticeable and quite confusing by stating in much smaller print that “todays payment” is $990 and under “future payments” two monthly payments at $990. Is that two payments total or two additional payments, Crystal? Why not be clear? Is the cost of the trip $990 or 2 x $990 or 3 x $990?

Sleazy scammer!

IMG_9120.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was going to say, $990 for all of that, even in Bali, would be cutting it very close. Especially since she's promised "designer restaurant" dinners, whatever that means.

The way it's displayed on the site could absolutely be considered deceptive advertising. I have experience dealing with similar issues at a corporate level, and while the ACCC comes down much harder on large businesses, it's still not cool and it would only take one complaint from a buyer to get it investigated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is definitely deceptive advertising. Notice how the “2 monthly payments $990” at the very bottom is literally the smallest font on the page. It’s even a size down from the “eat pray love retreat $990” line just directly above it. That is intentional. She’s hoping people don’t notice it.

• Angry
  • Wow
I must admit, I didn’t even see that add-on for the extra two payments and thought it was 990

Reactions: 5
Thanks for posting that link! As usual, she’s being shady as duck about the money.
At the top of the checkout page it says it an all-inclusive trip for $990. At the bottom she makes it intentionally less noticeable and quite confusing by stating in much smaller print that “todays payment” is $990 and under “future payments” two monthly payments at $990. Is that two payments total or two additional payments, Crystal? Why not be clear? Is the cost of the trip $990 or 2 x $990 or 3 x $990?

Sleazy scammer!

View attachment 2885369
CRYSTAL IS A SCAM ARTIST MASQUERADING AS A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSWOMAN. JUST LIKE HER BESTIE LIE-LA.

Reactions: 9
On that point of being misleading, she states that the food included in the package is breakfast and snacks daily but then goes on to say there will be dinner every evening at designer restaurants. I’d be willing to bet she means they will simply all be going to these places together, not that the cost of dinner is included in the package. None of what she has written is clear or concise. I know the inside of her mind is as organized as a knotted ball of yarn but I can’t help but feel like this deception is intentional.

IMG_9123.jpeg

Reactions: 8
This new villa is definitely a downgrade from the other one, despite her charging the same amount for the pkg, $3,000.
It’s a much more modest property and a shorter retreat.

It is costing her about $850/night, the other was $1200/night.
This one is only 5 bedrooms - 4.5 baths, so they will be sharing rooms and sharing baths, which she hasn’t mentioned. In fact she is outright lying, claiming that everyone gets their own bedroom and bathroom (see attached).
The other one is 7 bedroom - 7 bath so everyone gets their own privacy.
The September trip is 4 days/3 nights, the others are 5 days/4 nights.

She hasn’t mentioned ANY of these significant differences. She is so shady and unethical.

Attachments

Last edited:
This new villa is definitely a downgrade from the other one, despite her charging the same amount for the pkg, $3,000.
It’s a much more modest property and a shorter retreat.

It is costing her about $850/night, the other was $1200/night.
This one is only 5 bedrooms - 4.5 baths, so they will be sharing rooms and sharing baths, which she hasn’t mentioned. In fact she is outright lying, claiming that everyone gets their own bedroom and bathroom (see attached).
The other one is 7 bedroom - 7 bath so everyone gets their own privacy.
The September trip is 4 days/3 nights, the others are 5 days/4 nights.

She hasn’t mentioned ANY of these significant differences. She is so shady and unethical.

I thought she said she was only inviting 4 people for the Sept retreat so wouldn't 5 bedrooms be enough then? She's still shady as f*ck about all of it though.

Reactions: 3
I thought she said she was only inviting 4 people for the Sept retreat so wouldn't 5 bedrooms be enough then? She's still shady as f*ck about all of it though.

No, it’s still 6 people. She claims to have sold 2 of the spots already so there are 4 spots remaining …

---

Oh tit, I just took a closer look at the photos. It doesn’t show all of the bedrooms (already sketch) but of the ones it did show the beds are doubles. There is only one photo with a tiny little single bed. So not only will these women not have private rooms with ensuites, they’ll literally be sleeping in the same bed with a stranger. 😲
And she doesn’t think that’s worth mentioning???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s also described it in some posts as 4 nights/5 days…. But in the detailed itinerary where you pay for it…. Appears to be 5 nights…. Unless you attend the final night white party and then need to find somewhere to stay!

And yes, I looked as well and thought how could you possibly make any money doing that for $990, but no go to the small print and it’s actually 3 x $990.

Dodgy AF.

• Wow
Is it just me? I feel so sad for her kids when I read this 😢 Imagine being the older son, seeing on social media how his mum is so manic and so ‘alive’ being away from them. No cooking, cleaning, driving them around etc. Basically anything to do with looking after and caring for them. Plus planning all these trips during school term, missing birthdays. Poor kids
Um, Krystal, Bali isn't a magical place where groceries, cooking, chores and driving just don't exist.... You're paying local people a few dollars a day to do all those things for you. Bali is a place where you can afford to outsource all this work. I can't quite put it into words why this feels gross. Is it the entitlement? The narcissism? When I read those words I can picture her swanning about without a thought for all the local people who are actually doing all the work to allow her to be a useless bint. Ugh. It's exploitative and she doesn't acknowledge that at all

Reactions: 11
No, it’s still 6 people. She claims to have sold 2 of the spots already so there are 4 spots remaining …

---

Oh tit, I just took a closer look at the photos. It doesn’t show all of the bedrooms (already sketch) but of the ones it did show the beds are doubles. There is only one photo with a tiny little single bed. So not only will these women not have private rooms with ensuites, they’ll literally be sleeping in the same bed with a stranger. 😲
And she doesn’t think that’s worth mentioning???
This is where I saw her say only 4 people this time so it's confusing.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s also described it in some posts as 4 nights/5 days…. But in the detailed itinerary where you pay for it…. Appears to be 5 nights…. Unless you attend the final night white party and then need to find somewhere to stay!

And yes, I looked as well and thought how could you possibly make any money doing that for $990, but no go to the small print and it’s actually 3 x $990.

Dodgy AF.
If you go into the booking calendar on the AirBnB site she’s only got it booked for the 3-6th, so three nights, 4 days.

You’re right, she has different info all over the place. On her grid post she says it’s the 2nd-6th and on one of her stories she says 5 days. And if you go by her description it’s actually 5 nights/6 days.

This witch is all over the place. Jesus, can you imagine how she’s going to duck things up during the actual retreat if she can’t even get the description consistent?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Crystal, let me help you out …
You + 6 ppl = 7 (you claim to have 2 booked already and are looking for 4 more)
There are only 5 bedrooms.
“I don’t want to do any twin shares” she says.
So where are you going to put the other two women to sleep, you dopey witch, on the chaise longues by the pool??
God damn she’s got a brain like a leaking melon.

IMG_9142.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Crystal, let me help you out …
You + 6 ppl = 7 (you claim to have 2 booked already and are looking for 4 more)
There are only 5 bedrooms.
“I don’t want to do any twin shares” she says.
So where are you going to put the other two women to sleep, you dopey witch, on the chaise longues by the pool??
God damn she’s got a brain like a leaking melon.

View attachment 2886440
Especially because she said FOUR people in this reel from 21 hours ago! She's crazy!

Attachments

Reactions: 1