Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stay Classy

So is the older boy in Tamworth missing 3 weeks of school or staying at the house with the flatmates while the full time soul-o mum is off designing her and every woman in Australia’s dreams?

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Luvnaps

VIP Member
Crystal? Stop. Just stop. With trying to justify why you come to Bali every 3 months now. With trying to justify why you spend so much time away from your sons. STOP with lying, again proclaiming you're a "full time solo mumma with not much support" when you're home. Before that you said you had "no support". Those boys don't even appear to live with you anymore for God's sake. THE LIES!!

Attachments

• Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
This part is chilling. She is psychotic.
All she’s worried about is being instafamous and getting herself attention. No conscience whatsoever about the path of destruction she leaves in her wake.
If she ended up in a one room flat with her car repossessed and trolling sugar daddy websites for her next meal she would’ve earned every bit of it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So these women had to find their own accommodation for a few nights, then on Monday they start their eat shit and do our nails retreat and have to stay in some over expensive place and share a room. Surely from all the times she has been to Bali she would have found these $30 a night rooms many times. Why didn't she book that place or one similar and stayed for a bit longer. I would be pissed off if I had to share a room and bed with someone unknown. The rant about the ex's and having to go in school hols next time has triggered her. Odds on the ex's have said this can't happen again. Also, her hair looks like straw!

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Yes well that’s the only kind of publicity she can get is to offer to do shit for free so she can hopefully horn in on the exposure - her MO.

I’ll say this, you can certainly tell this was throw together in 4 weeks with zero budget. It still looks like a warehouse. Albeit with a coat of paint, some white curtains, a few cheap vases spray painted white, leaning mirrors and LED strips thrown around and some reformers. Dank and sterile, no personality, not inviting. Unfinished drywall, no skirting board, fairy lights stapled to the ceiling like someone’s garden deck. None of this was even Crystal’s vision. The owners posted the inspo photos they initially sent Crystal so that wasn’t even her contribution. All she did was render the space for them so that the contractor had some kind of document to work with. Nothing about this space required any creativity.

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
I don’t know, I’m just going to be super surprised if she’s managed to pull off renting that massive villa she promised for $1200/per night plus all the extras she’s promised. She’s broke, broke, broke.

Luvnaps

VIP Member
I’m so curious if she is a piece of shit human who emotionally abuses her children because she listened to God’s guidance or because she ignored God’s guidance? How exactly does consistently failing your kids for their whole lives jive with being “spirit led”, Crystal?
If I'd taken a drink everytime she said "spirit led" in those last few nonstop talking latest reels, I'd be under the table, passed out. But I don't drink. Watching her go on and on and on....🥱, all I could think was "she has no plans to be in her kids' lives and it DOESN'T bother her ONE BIT!". In fact, I think deep inside she's giddy.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She’s still trying to push a version of it I think. It’s part of the packages she’s been promoting the last couple of days. Although I think now it’s more design services oriented than a course? I couldn't be bothered to click through to the description to find out. It’s hard to tell exactly what she’s selling just from her posts because the info is so discombobulated and confusing. But dump and repackage for sure. Or as I like to call it, banging her head against the wall trying to sell the same old shit nobody wants to buy.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

Stay Classy

Can’t wait to see where she ends up in Brisbane…. No way she could afford her own place plus keep the place in Byron, not Byron. That apartment she is in now, is in Teneriffe. Expensive area. She’s been there before; is that a friend’s/client’s? Wonder if she will stay there? No doubt she’ll be spirit led to find a soul sista flatmate somewhere.

And maybe she will become roommates with Liela when she is a weekend solo full time mum of London.

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
You know, let’s think about how spoiled she truly is, now that we have a few more details about what went down. She took a $20,000 hit that had her so stressed out she was publicly spinning out for days and her response was to blow more money on an extended holiday! To treat herself to an extra 10 days in Bali, even though she was going to be there for 2 weeks anyways. It never occurred to her to reserve her resources until she had more work lined up. Nah, her first thought was “I deserve this!”. How do you have two children in your care and think that it’s OK to piss through money like that? How is your first thought not ‘how am I going to shore up things to keep a roof over my son’s heads’ but ‘how am I going to indulge myself’?

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
She acts like she had 100 spots available and now, like, OMG, there's only TWO spots left!!!! 😱😱. And she's saying "small group" so is it 4 or 6 people, Crystal? Because you're all over the place!
It must all of the sudden now be a smaller group because she has realized she’s probably won’t sell anymore spots 😄
(Which would actually be lucky for her since she only has 5 bedrooms, despite claiming she has more)

She can’t keep her lies straight. She definitely started out wanting 6 people, which is exactly the same amount as the retreats next week, so today’s lie confirmed. Three days ago she claimed she immediately filled two spots via DM before she even released the offer, has 4 spots left. Then yesterday she said she filled another spot and there were only 3 left, and then 5 hours ago said she woke up to another spot being filled and interest in the last two. So always the intention was to try to get 6 spots sold.

Makes you wonder how many spots she actually has sold. It could all be bullshit so far. Leila may actually be the only person on board. 😄

Attachments

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Totally random but is anyone else listening to the Bronwyn podcast?
The woman lived 5 minutes from Crystal & Leila, in the same neighborhood.

• Wow

EveryDaysASoulDay

VIP Member
Two days ago …

NEXT MINUTE …

IMG_9024.jpeg

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
She’s the queen of using current buzz words completely incorrectly and in the wrong context. Well she’s tied with Lies and Carlz.