Cruise Creators #2 Clickbait on the High Seas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about Virgin Voyages but watching mammoth club and it seems to be mainly getting wasted and drag Queens as entertainment? Was looking to go on one but I prefer to relax rather than binge drink.

Or is that just their experience like the Korean restaurant looks like amazing food but the thought of playing games with a bunch of strangers Injects a deep fear into me!
Mammoth are awful Disney vloggers borne out of Disney Food Blog making Molly popular. They grift some $30k/month from patreon. Molly's an awful human being. There's a thread about her/Mammoth Club on here. All of the Disney folks are trying to horn in on the already crowded cruise space. The Molly stans will tell you she was a plaid at Disney, but that was for a short time like 10 years ago now, maybe slightly more.
The threads tell of her terrible treatment of her "fans" of which I was one prior to that.
Sorry for the tangent, I probably dislike her equally or perhaps slightly less than Jen Lefforge.

Reactions: 6
Perhaps one of the OGs, and the one that stirred the most controversy with the group cruise fiasco, Sea Cruisers (amy), is back in the Cruise Vlog game!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Perhaps one of the OGs, and the one that stirred the most controversy with the group cruise fiasco, Sea Cruisers (amy), is back in the Cruise Vlog game!
Jesus, is she ripping people off again?
EDIT: or are they trying to do an apology/comeback tour?

Who's a good cruise vlogger? I only seem to find crap ones. Show me the food, not just chicken tenders and burgers!!!!

Reactions: 2
Who's a good cruise vlogger? I only seem to find crap ones. Show me the food, not just chicken tenders and burgers!!!!
Few if any. They all seem to kind of start with that, then they make it all about themselves or like Gary and some others have gone into and tell you how you're an idiot unless you do exactly what they do.

I see Ben and David have done the full gimbal walk through of the Queen Anne. Of course they’re not bothering anyone despite the fact that people visibly shrink away to make room for Ben as glides like Queen Anne herself through the corridors. And once again we get him reminding us that it’s 2024 regarding smoking. We know what year it is dear, keep your opinions about smoking to yourself. (I’m not a smoker!)

Reactions: 3
Or is that just their experience like the Korean restaurant looks like amazing food but the thought of playing games with a bunch of strangers Injects a deep fear into me!
If you're not feeling that part of things, you can always request a more placid table. They're very good at accommodating things; I don't drink alcohol, but they brought me a special shot of cranberry juice when my table did the drinking game.

And Gunbae isn't even the best restaurant onboard.

• Heart
Ben and David on the Queen Anne cabin’s bathroom.

“Pentaglions?”

It’s Penhaligons babe. A British brand. Read the label and say it like that. It’s not hard (unless your a thick twit).

Ben and David on the Queen Anne cabin’s bathroom.

“Pentaglions?”

It’s Penhaligons babe. A British brand. Read the label and say it like that. It’s not hard (unless your a thick twit).
Didn’t bother going to a restaurant on the one night ‘stay’ because they’d been busy filming and were too tired 🙄

Couldn’t even be bothered to make the room service they got into a half decent review for the vlog …. Getting lazy boys

Didn’t bother going to a restaurant on the one night ‘stay’ because they’d been busy filming and were too tired 🙄

Couldn’t even be bothered to make the room service they got into a half decent review for the vlog …. Getting lazy boys
This our job, guys. :rolleyes:

• Sick

I'm over their ads, they don't even attempt to add the to the video I fast forward them. I feel like every video has an ad now

• Heart
Ben and David have turned into absolute entitled wankers I’m afraid. It’s a shame, they used to be good.

Reactions: 5
That pissed me off. They didn't show evening dining or entertainment at all. What was the point?

They just wanted to be the first to post a ship tour on YouTube.

It was a media/trade cruise so Cunard would have been pulling out all the stops. Such a waste.

Reactions: 4
That pissed me off. They didn't show evening dining or entertainment at all. What was the point?

They just wanted to be the first to post a ship tour on YouTube.

It was a media/trade cruise so Cunard would have been pulling out all the stops. Such a waste.
It was basically here's all the types of cabins - who cares? Leave that to the channels that do room reviews. All I saw was they had nice pastries!

I have found a new vlogger that I like. Travel Blog Jamie. I’m over Ben and David. I used to,like watching them but they have become wankers.

Reactions: 4