Crisp Tiers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1B4C898C-52DC-4589-8D0E-B66EF0B1254E.jpeg

I disagree with so many of these.

Smoky Bacon, Roast Chicken and Ready Sated crisps can all do one.

All Monster Munch are god tier.

All Salt n Vinegar in elite.

Frazzles and Nik Naks can also go.

Skips should be pretty good. Bump Cheesy Doritos down. Not too fussed about Pringles.

And where are Transform a Snack and Johnny’s Onion Rings? They should be up in the god or elite tier.

I’m a bit obsessed with crisps 😂

Thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This would have looked very different 20 years ago, but so many of these crisps taste so different. Frazzles are pretty much inedible these days...Nik Naks taste different too, and Space Raiders (but I still like them). Agree with the Prawn Cocktail but I prefer Seabrooks to Walkers. I'm sure Pom Bears have recently changed recipe too, my kids don't like them anymore. I find Squares too crunchy.

The list is missing Kettle Chips and Snaps. That crocodile knows his snacks (y)

1627486177463.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
take all of them off the god tear except pickled onion monster munch, replace them with chilli heatwave Doritos, hot monster munch, beef hula hoops, chipsticks and pickled onion walkers. Dross for me would be Pom bears, Squares and french fries

Reactions: 2
Doritos and Pringles are my least favourite crisps ever. Defo not god tier worthy!

Reactions: 4
Cheese and onion french fries ❤

I can't stand those kettle type crisps. They look like old peoples gnarled toe nails 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To add: Squares are a shocking excuse for a crisp and pringles are the most overrated crisps of all time.

Reactions: 6
Walkers cheese and onion, prawn cocktail, smoky bacon and roast chicken are the absolute best.
Pringlss paprika, frazzles, Pipers chorizo are 😻😻😻 I like quavers too but not all the time. Don’t really like many others TBH 🤣

Reactions: 1
I absolutely adore Pringles and Walkers, all flavours. They are the crisps to end all crisps, and I will die on this hill.

Nik Naks over wotsits? Nah!
Don't like Frazzels or snaps🤢 don't like them fish crisps. Squares are crap. Tangy Tom's are elite. I like the brown Hula Hoops.

How can Walkers Cheese and Onion not be on there? Monster Munch are elite apart from the yellow flavour, roast beef? 🤢 Space raiders 👌

Reactions: 1
Doritos are naff as well as pringles.

Just leave me alone with Walkers Prawn cocktails or salt and vinegar and I'm happy.