Crisp Tiers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While we're on the subject, does anybody remember the Worcester sauce twiglets? God I loved those. I can't believe they discontinued them. They were far better than the normal twiglets imo.

Beautiful bastards.

Reactions: 2
Okay so the best crisps for me have to be Prawn Cocktail Seabrooks. I also love Wotsits and Golden Wonder salt and vinegar

Do you know my most hated crisps? Wheat crunchies! Yack!

Where is walkers Worcester sauce crisps? Another elite.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I used to love happy snax crisps, the packets were tiny but they were so nice! My mum also used to get our crisps from the market, they used to roast turkey and stuffing, all us kids used to fight over them.

Also used to love nik naks creamy cheese ones and wetsuits prawn cocktail.

What I love about this thread is that nobody is saying that Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations are anything but God tier. Because Hella true.

Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar are God tier because they are so strong they absolutely destroy your mouth - just how S&V crisps should be. Same with Coop Irresistible S&V.

Pickled onion Monster Munch also God tier.

My fave crisps ever are salt and vinegar tyrells. Nothing else competes. They are the god of crisps.

I mean surely brannigans have to be up there. There ham ones and the beef & mustard ones are lovely. I was surprised to hear they aren't making them any longer though.

Co-op Salt and Chardonnay vinegar crisps are amazing, they really are good S&V crisps. I haven’t been able to get to a Co-op for months and I’ll be devastated if they’ve discontinued them. I also have a thing for Nice and Spicy NikNaks, which are something else I haven’t been able to get for ages.

S&V Discos are amazing, but erode the lining of your mouth.
That is totally the point of S&V crisps 😀 Discos are fab, especially when you get one that has a thick layer of the flavouring on it.

Reactions: 6