Crazyandrea1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ! I don't use Tiktok now, but what crappy news. These people are the absolute dregs of society.

My heart is heavy for her two kids already in care and the poor little one she's pregnant with now. It's infuriating that other couples who would be brilliant parents experience infertility and wastes of space like this are constantly pregnant.

I can't imagine how the professionals feel who have to deal with her. It must be so difficult to remain civil and professional.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What’s her account?
I’m not sure if she’s still on TT, it came up on the FYP, someone had screen recorded her mum and the comments were saying she was pregnant again and the bloke had 5 kids already!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Currently lay in bed on live tryna scam people out of money cos her implants hurting and she’s pregnant. But won’t go hospital obviously

He’s got 7 kids and is banned from Anglesey in wales for terrorising a woman. What the duck

• Wow
A tik tok just came up in my fyp of Shane and his new gf and she’s pregnant!

• Sick
There is a huge awareness live going on about them both on TikTok, she is allegedly being done for sharing CP! 😡😡😡 also have the rspca involved for animal abuse!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is a huge awareness live going on about them both on TikTok, she is allegedly being done for sharing CP! 😡😡😡 also have the rspca involved for animal abuse!!
On YouTube too. 40 min video by “the observers”. Not a fan of internet vigilantes but I’m sure the police and SS will be all over them shortly anyway. That kid will be removed from birth

On YouTube too. 40 min video by “the observers”. Not a fan of internet vigilantes but I’m sure the police and SS will be all over them shortly anyway. That kid will be removed from birth
So apparently she isn’t pregnant, his sister was on the live earlier saying he had a vasectomy 11 years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 1