Crazyandrea1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this little delight popped up on anyone else's FYP? She's been banned a few times but always comes back. Has a large following despite her videos being shite. The 'sexy' pout she does knocks me sick. 🤮

There are rumours her boyfriend Shane is a n*nce and that's why she's had her daughter taken away by social services. She is apparently pregnant but has deleted all of the videos showing multiple positive pregnancy tests so I'm not even sure if that's true now. She lives with her mum who regularly kicks her out so she ends up in homeless hostels.

If Jeremy Kyle were still on air these two would be prime candidates! 😂

Reactions: 9
Has this little delight popped up on anyone else's FYP? She's been banned a few times but always comes back. Has a large following despite her videos being shite. The 'sexy' pout she does knocks me sick. 🤮

There are rumours her boyfriend Shane is a n*nce and that's why she's had her daughter taken away by social services. She is apparently pregnant but has deleted all of the videos showing multiple positive pregnancy tests so I'm not even sure if that's true now. She lives with her mum who regularly kicks her out so she ends up in homeless hostels.

If Jeremy Kyle were still on air these two would be prime candidates! 😂
haha just found this thread! She’s due her baby in less then 2 weeks I wonder what will happen to him - Shane isn’t capable of being a dad 😂

haha just found this thread! She’s due her baby in less then 2 weeks I wonder what will happen to him - Shane isn’t capable of being a dad 😂
She's said in previous lives that the baby will be taken by social services as soon as she gives birth. Not sure if that's still the case or if it's true!

She's said in previous lives that the baby will be taken by social services as soon as she gives birth. Not sure if that's still the case or if it's true!
God how sad for that poor child! I mean Shane doesn’t look capable of even looking after a baby and she’s just as stupid. Why did he daughter get taken any idea?

Reactions: 1
Shane can’t even read comments on his live he’s just an aggressive waste of space why would you have a child with someone that got your other child taken

God how sad for that poor child! I mean Shane doesn’t look capable of even looking after a baby and she’s just as stupid. Why did he daughter get taken any idea?
I've heard various things bandied about in comments on lives but I'm not sure exactly. Some people have said Shane is a p*edo but I don't think it's ever been proven.

The little girl is so cute, I hope she's safe and happy wherever she is. 💕

Shane can’t even read comments on his live he’s just an aggressive waste of space why would you have a child with someone that got your other child taken
I know, I've got no idea! Both of them seem to be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. I'm not on TikTok now but the pair of them always just posted constant stupid dancing/miming videos.

I can't see a baby having a happy and fulfilling upbringing with those two as parents so I'm hoping the social services thing is true and the baby will be taken at birth.

Last edited:
Thats so sad ... I thought she was being allowed to keep it because I saw her on live with the baby now its videos of her crying saying goodbye

I don't follow her but I always managed to come across her lives... shes always sitting there crying or barely speaking and when people do ask her things mainly about her kids she just says I don't want to talk about it! Well why the duck have you bothered to go live then!! I've even seen her go live duet with the boyfriend and he's angry and crying ... they would have first class tickets to Jeremy Kyle!!

Reactions: 2
Especially him. He's a horrible man with a horrible temper
He can’t even read words properly I’ve seen him in live and he pronounces words wrong

I don't follow her but I always managed to come across her lives... shes always sitting there crying or barely speaking and when people do ask her things mainly about her kids she just says I don't want to talk about it! Well why the duck have you bothered to go live then!! I've even seen her go live duet with the boyfriend and he's angry and crying ... they would have first class tickets to Jeremy Kyle!!
Ahaha this really annoys me why she goes lives and doesn’t wanna answer anything! It’s all attention seeking

HOW are people still supporting her and Shane?! Nobody loses 2 children for no reason not only that but coming on lives saying he’s attacked her but then crying over him being in hospital because he attacked her and someone stepped in....THIS IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE YOUR CHILDREN. I really hope those babies are placed with safe families. The people supporting Andrea are part of the problem

Reactions: 4
HOW are people still supporting her and Shane?! Nobody loses 2 children for no reason not only that but coming on lives saying he’s attacked her but then crying over him being in hospital because he attacked her and someone stepped in....THIS IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE YOUR CHILDREN. I really hope those babies are placed with safe families. The people supporting Andrea are part of the problem
I totally agree ... I've watched her lives and there are so many people asking if she's OK etc and supporting her!! Ffs she's a twit who chose her super abusive boyfriend over her own children!! Why on gods green earth would you support that!!