Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Has this little delight popped up on anyone else's FYP? She's been banned a few times but always comes back. Has a large following despite her videos being shite. The 'sexy' pout she does knocks me sick. 🤮

There are rumours her boyfriend Shane is a n*nce and that's why she's had her daughter taken away by social services. She is apparently pregnant but has deleted all of the videos showing multiple positive pregnancy tests so I'm not even sure if that's true now. She lives with her mum who regularly kicks her out so she ends up in homeless hostels.

If Jeremy Kyle were still on air these two would be prime candidates! 😂

Reactions: 9
So yesterday I watched her on live straight out of court where they told her that she's definitely lost her son because she didn't leave Shane! She was crying and saying it wasn't fair that this has happened to her! What the fuck was she expecting? She was told what would happen! I have no sympathy for her and I'm shocked at how many people actually support her!

Reactions: 5

gimm3more

VIP Member
So she's on live yapping about him and telling others not to mention him and he's on another live crying, give it a day and they'll be back together
So many people were defending him on his live, absolute waste of oxygen the pair of them but more so him. He needs locked up

Reactions: 4
did anyone see last night she went live after Shane had hit her even showed the mark on her arm and the things he'd smashed up and her caption to the live was Shane is in a police cell
hasn't he done this before how Is he not charged

• Wow
people like her and her partner are scum if the earth choosing ur boyfriend over ur kids well speaks for itself can't get any Lower than that can u!!!

Who in God's name of hell is buying her gifts from amazon!! She sat on live earlier opening gifts... why would anyone reward her for being such a mess! I literally have zero sympathy or feeling for any mum that can easily give up there babies for a scumbag boyfriend!

Bgr11229

HOW are people still supporting her and Shane?! Nobody loses 2 children for no reason not only that but coming on lives saying he’s attacked her but then crying over him being in hospital because he attacked her and someone stepped in....THIS IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE YOUR CHILDREN. I really hope those babies are placed with safe families. The people supporting Andrea are part of the problem

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
So she's on live yapping about him and telling others not to mention him and he's on another live crying, give it a day and they'll be back together

gimm3more

VIP Member
did anyone see last night she went live after Shane had hit her even showed the mark on her arm and the things he'd smashed up and her caption to the live was Shane is in a police cell
hasn't he done this before how Is he not charged
Live all day sniffling (not one tear) with the big caption with her full name and bank account details. She’s an absolute cretin I have no sympathy for her. She knew what she was getting herself into having her kids taken away as a result of being with the scumbag.

laylamich_

She will be allowed to keep breeding unfortunately. There’s a girl on fb who has had 5 children all in care now with different partners (not sure if true parentage known) it’s just so unfair on the babies/children.
This whole Shane Andrea thing I didn’t realise they only had a baby last year 😢 and she loves making him angry knowing he will hit her dangerous game she is playing he doesn’t seem to have the mental capacity to understand right from wrong. He needs putting in a secure unit for his own saftey because won’t be long before ppl take it in to their own hands and give him a kick in for bashing a “defenceless woman” I think ss should be able to make a decision about birth control in situations like this. As it’s so unfair on all involved. I mean how long will it be before the realisation kicks in they gave their kids up 😢

I will never forget the time they got into a row in the street and Shane had her up by her throat and a stranger ran over and punched him to get him off her. She sat on live crying saying he was going to die in hospital ringing the ward asking to go see him saying the baby should be with them and not foster carers, The baby must of only been a week or two old.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

DanaScully

Chatty Member
Christ! I don't use Tiktok now, but what shitty news. These people are the absolute dregs of society.

My heart is heavy for her two kids already in care and the poor little one she's pregnant with now. It's infuriating that other couples who would be brilliant parents experience infertility and wastes of space like this are constantly pregnant.

I can't imagine how the professionals feel who have to deal with her. It must be so difficult to remain civil and professional.

• Sad

laylamich_

So yesterday I watched her on live straight out of court where they told her that she's definitely lost her son because she didn't leave Shane! She was crying and saying it wasn't fair that this has happened to her! What the fuck was she expecting? She was told what would happen! I have no sympathy for her and I'm shocked at how many people actually support her!
Makes me sick how much support she gets! 2 children have been removed from her care and yet people act like it’s not a big deal? Vile.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He’s got 7 kids and is banned from Anglesey in wales for terrorising a woman. What the fuck

• Wow

Ljb1984

Erghh these 2 knock me sick he’s on live screaming abuse because he’s been banned. Horrible man. She’s disgusting can’t stand either of them I hate hate hate this beg culture because people will feel bad and send them money. Get a job ya pair of beggy cunts.