Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OwlAtTheMoon

Right, so all the comments from other posters on here (opinions that differ from mine) would also be classed as this or posted with the intention of initimidating?
The double standards on here are off the scale, Pre! 😳 Regulars on here jump on posts all the time from those whose opinions differ from theirs 🙁

OwlAtTheMoon

It’s not my fault if people are hovering over threads waiting to fact check everything posted and end up looking a right ass 🤪
A left ass, surely? As you so eloquently wrote in one of your many recent contributions to the not-against-the-vaccines thread, we can each of us post wherever we like. Ta for that reminder! 👍

OwlAtTheMoon

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
I might have missed it but could you also post the number of people who took that poll?
the poll on the other thread about LC? I was too late to reply to that as it was added to the other post. But I noticed the unvaccinated box wasn't ticked. So looks like that was just how many never replied rather than who were not vaccinated

struggs123

Chatty Member
Only a few days ago a young man went missing his mum appealed through FB if anyone knew his whereabouts because he was in a vulnerable state, he was found dead in tragic circumstances, is it terrible to speculate that he died by his own hand or do we need the family to publicly clarify the circumstances 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well it depends, if the death was going to be utilised by people with some sort of viewpoint about suicide that they wanted to push then of course it's terrible. If people were to comment things underneath the posts for family to see or spread across social media when it hadn't been confirmed to be true for a start as if it was fact, or to bombard any posts about it with comments with hashtags around suicide then of course that's crass and weird. The only people who feel the need to do this without knowing facts though are people about the covid vaccine though, not sure what that says.

I just think it obstructs any progress as much as people who wildly defend the vaccines to be honest. Neither side should be wilfully spreading lies, it's just even more grotesque when people are used in this way who have no say in it.

The issue you have is people associating it so now they are shouldn’t msm pivot to more responsible journalism and lead the way ?
How do you suggest more responsible journalism? If a death is sudden, then it is a sudden death.

Don’t you think people should be more responsible when they post things online or spread misinformation about a person’s illness or death?

monga

VIP Member
I’m assuming it was at the beginning of the pandemic , before it evolved to a milder form judging by the age of the child.
0C315AD1-6405-4A21-BF0A-065923267472.jpeg

I am not adamant that anyone has definitely died for from the vaccine. But what I am adamant about is that any sudden death happening at the moment is not being thoroughly investigated for any links to the vaccine. I am also certain that heart related deaths are way above average for the 24-45 age group.
When Darius Danesh’s death was confirmed as accidental inhalation of chloroethane you were adamant it was vaccine related.

You are a disingenuous person to say you were not trying to do anything the way you placed that article in this thread it seemed antagonistic to me at least the person who has reposted it for you in other thread had offered their thoughts with it

Shame and ridicule is not working to stop people from thinking what’s next shall we beat each other into submission?
You can insist all you want and I’ll repeat I did not post it to be antagonistic. I did offer my thoughts on it in the post that follow.

daydreamer95

VIP Member
@struggs123 @Prefrontalmedialcortex How do you feel about blow darting the hesitant are you for or against ?

I’m just joking but it speaks to choice do you agree everybody should be able to make the decision for themselves or should it be mandatory and if necessary against a persons will ?