Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose91

Chatty Member
My 2 dogs don’t seem bothered. Think my girl misses going for long walks in the morning with me and the dogs I walk her with. Just trying to keep all 6 quiet and not bark when my mums at work, but Alexa and calming spray seems to help that.
Cats love it as my brother is back from uni so they get extra attention.

Reactions: 2

Karliz

VIP Member
Just wondered how everyone's pets are coping with lockdown? My dog is definitely behaving differently and not coping so well with not having his usual walks,interaction with other dogs , changes to his usual food which didn't go down too well.🐶

Jeanie

My dog misses all the family and his friends sits on end of couch barking at passerby's running walking cycling u
I live on a main road not many cars now but plenty people am letting him do it cos jumping up an down an running to back door gives him some exercise am deaf in one ear so can cope with that one small walk a day and change s to food not please invite him one bit but I have a small back garden so throwing ball and blowing bubbles for him keeps him happy thank god I have him for company

F the dust.

VIP Member
My dogs loving life! Usually it's my task to walk him. Now everyone in the house wants to take him for their exercise each day.

Reactions: 1