Coronavirus How are our pets coping?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondered how everyone's pets are coping with lockdown? My dog is definitely behaving differently and not coping so well with not having his usual walks,interaction with other dogs , changes to his usual food which didn't go down too well.🐶

Reactions: 2
My dog is loving it! We are only having one walk a day but it's longer and we are having garden play time too, plus us being at home, he's in his element

Reactions: 7
My dog loves having us home but I’m running with him to kill two birds with one stone. I think he’s missing his walks with the dog walker & his friends. Cat couldn’t give a toss. Fish will get a decent clean out.

Reactions: 6
My 2 cats are loving life. I'm working from home, they join in most video conferences 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My 2 dogs don’t seem bothered. Think my girl misses going for long walks in the morning with me and the dogs I walk her with. Just trying to keep all 6 quiet and not bark when my mums at work, but Alexa and calming spray seems to help that.
Cats love it as my brother is back from uni so they get extra attention.

I'm live in a rural area in national park, so am continuing my usual daily dog walks, morning and afternoon. Half hour each outing. Don't see a soul. Life's no different to my two doggies.

The cat was loving it. We are all home, he got loads of attention and as someone else has said, photo bombing my work video conferencing. But I am now self isolating in my bedroom due to mild CV symptoms and even though he’s got my hubby and kids downstairs, he keeps sleeping outside my bedroom door 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The only thing my cat has noticed is that next-door on both sides are obviously home and in their gardens more and she’s very timid so refuses to go out

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My dogs loving life! Usually it's my task to walk him. Now everyone in the house wants to take him for their exercise each day.

Reactions: 1
Top of the heirachy, the cat is annoyed she has to sleep in her own bed ,not where she'd like, with us all being home and self isolating.
The dog is happy for all the extra fussing and treats.
The goat has maybe felt a bit lonely as we are not outside as much but he seems fine, walking about not being disturbed.
The goldfish have not a clue...could be in lockdown, could be on Question Time, makes no difference to their day.

Reactions: 7
My cat seems to be way more needy than usual. Always rubbing himself against my legs, following me, as soon as I sit down he's on my lap which isnt normal for him. Only time he was ever like this was when I was pregnant and I'm definitely not now.

My dog misses all the family and his friends sits on end of couch barking at passerby's running walking cycling u
I live on a main road not many cars now but plenty people am letting him do it cos jumping up an down an running to back door gives him some exercise am deaf in one ear so can cope with that one small walk a day and change s to food not please invite him one bit but I have a small back garden so throwing ball and blowing bubbles for him keeps him happy thank god I have him for company

Top of the heirachy, the cat is annoyed she has to sleep in her own bed ,not where she'd like, with us all being home and self isolating.
The dog is happy for all the extra fussing and treats.
The goat has maybe felt a bit lonely as we are not outside as much but he seems fine, walking about not being disturbed.
The goldfish have not a clue...could be in lockdown, could be on Question Time, makes no difference to their day.
Please tell me more about the goat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4