Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
The cat was loving it. We are all home, he got loads of attention and as someone else has said, photo bombing my work video conferencing. But I am now self isolating in my bedroom due to mild CV symptoms and even though he’s got my hubby and kids downstairs, he keeps sleeping outside my bedroom door 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Please tell me more about the goat 😂
His name is Pedro (or Billy/Gaston/whatever my 4 year old decides) He came to live with us when his previous owner sadly passed away. I organised the funeral and the family didn't know what to with him. A temporary arrangement became permanent and we applied for a license and he stayed. He lives in the garden mainly and goes for a wander to neighbouring fields when we take the dog out. He gets over fed by the children and fussed with lots.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Boredinstagrammer29

My cat’s very annoyed, I’m working from home so I’m in the living room all day, she’ll just walk past like I’m not there and ignore me. Cant do her secret cat business whilst I’m home 😂
First day I found out there’s a whole lot been going on that I don’t know about. one cat meows until mine goes out and they sit together. Another tried to come in our window and a fight ensued. They all want to Be the one who gets to hide in the bush outside my window so lots of stalking and sniffing... Jesus was like eastenders

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Top of the heirachy, the cat is annoyed she has to sleep in her own bed ,not where she'd like, with us all being home and self isolating.
The dog is happy for all the extra fussing and treats.
The goat has maybe felt a bit lonely as we are not outside as much but he seems fine, walking about not being disturbed.
The goldfish have not a clue...could be in lockdown, could be on Question Time, makes no difference to their day.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
My dog is loving it! We are only having one walk a day but it's longer and we are having garden play time too, plus us being at home, he's in his element

BorisBear

VIP Member
My dog loves having us home but I’m running with him to kill two birds with one stone. I think he’s missing his walks with the dog walker & his friends. Cat couldn’t give a toss. Fish will get a decent clean out.

Reactions: 6

BallroomBear

I'm live in a rural area in national park, so am continuing my usual daily dog walks, morning and afternoon. Half hour each outing. Don't see a soul. Life's no different to my two doggies.

Welsh1

My cat seems to be way more needy than usual. Always rubbing himself against my legs, following me, as soon as I sit down he's on my lap which isnt normal for him. Only time he was ever like this was when I was pregnant and I'm definitely not now.

Lilooooo

My cat’s very annoyed, I’m working from home so I’m in the living room all day, she’ll just walk past like I’m not there and ignore me. Cant do her secret cat business whilst I’m home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Moe

VIP Member
His name is Pedro (or Billy/Gaston/whatever my 4 year old decides) He came to live with us when his previous owner sadly passed away. I organised the funeral and the family didn't know what to with him. A temporary arrangement became permanent and we applied for a license and he stayed. He lives in the garden mainly and goes for a wander to neighbouring fields when we take the dog out. He gets over fed by the children and fussed with lots.
I’m so jealous ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

idk2

VIP Member
My cat is honestly confused as fuck. He's not used to us all being home at once and I honestly think he's not enjoying it :ROFLMAO: He's going outside a lot more but I think that's more because its gotten a bit warmer recently and he's a summer cat. A bit of sun and we won't see him all day but all winter he's inside. Constantly meowing but no idea what he wants! I think he misses my sister as she was his BFF and is self isolating at my aunts where one of them had mild symptoms so she didn't come back home. He sometimes will sit on stairs at silly o'clock at night and look between our bedroom doors and meow - think he does it to see who comes and checks on him first - attention seeker. (Does this even when someone is downstairs to give him attention!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Kat5998

VIP Member
The only thing my cat has noticed is that next-door on both sides are obviously home and in their gardens more and she’s very timid so refuses to go out

• Sad

Moe

VIP Member
Top of the heirachy, the cat is annoyed she has to sleep in her own bed ,not where she'd like, with us all being home and self isolating.
The dog is happy for all the extra fussing and treats.
The goat has maybe felt a bit lonely as we are not outside as much but he seems fine, walking about not being disturbed.
The goldfish have not a clue...could be in lockdown, could be on Question Time, makes no difference to their day.
Please tell me more about the goat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Trixabellee9393

One of my cats is enjoying being able to come in the house every five minutes to beg for another pouch of food. She also takes full advantage of an afternoon nap! Other cat is still pretending to be a stray 😒😒😒 so I have to go and find him around 6 and remind him that he has a home and needs some dinner (we have a lake behind our house where he plays so no one else there still keeping by the rules) 😀 and he does follow me home! xX

• Heart

spiderpig

My dog doesn’t care, she’s enjoying the extra cuddles in the day and joining in with the daily work video call.
However, I need to cut back on her treats as she may become porky like me haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 3