Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #82

Question

• Jab - I’ve been vaccinated.

Votes: 82 16.7%
  • Jab - I’ve refused vaccination/will refuse

Votes: 61 12.4%
  • Jab - I’m happy to be vaccinated soon.

Votes: 323 65.9%
  • Holidays - I’m planning to go abroad this year

Votes: 96 19.6%
  • Holidays - Not going abroad this year

Votes: 260 53.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. I'm watching contagion as I can't sleep.

Wales schools are opening 22nd Feb (I think?)
England are looking at 8th March

Not sure what else to say as part of a recap.

Reactions: 3
All I can say is that there is some light (no matter how dim) at the end of this year-long tunnel!

Timing is crucial, I guess, and plenty of lessons need to be learnt, but I'm hanging onto any glimmer of hope that this shitshow will be coming to an end sooner rather than much much later.

But we've been here before with false dawns.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To the person on the last thread who preferred having table service in pubs- I agree and I’m glad I’m not the only one! I’m short and in busy pubs and bars when queuing I get overlooked by bar staff and sometimes knocked by other people in the queue 🥺🤣

Reactions: 23
I’ve just read an article saying pubs may open April/May but with no alcohol!!??? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think it’s all speculative- they would open in April but without alcohol then I believe the “predicted” date of them fully opening is the late May bank hol.

Reactions: 5
To people who say that we will never go back to normal - this is Russia yesterday. We will get there.
36FC7C50-0230-457D-97A4-46C590313769.jpeg
It’s a screenshot from a story, so sorry it’s a bit blurry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm trying to feel confident. I think by April things will be looking much better, by summer, hopefully more 'normal'.

Russia are still reporting cases well over 16,000 a day and deaths in the high hundreds. To me this is irresponsible.
Agreed. I was very surprised at this image!

Reactions: 4
I think people need to take all these articles with a pinch of salt - they are just trying to grab headlines and change their mind every half an hour.

Why is everything so focused on bloody pubs, what about gyms, hairdressers, museums etc 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
They are, but as we talked about it in the last thread, Russia cannot afford a lockdown. Neither does USA, as it seems.
I think both Russia and USA have rather large economies and from what I know (I may be wrong) I don’t think either country has implemented a proper lockdown like many countries have.

Reactions: 2
I think people need to take all these articles with a pinch of salt - they are just trying to grab headlines and change their mind every half an hour.

Why is everything so focused on bloody pubs, what about gyms, hairdressers, museums etc 🤦‍♀️
I think its psychological. The government know that people are fatiguing so will 'leak' info to the press. Give the public something to look forward to, and you've more chance of keeping them in for a bit longer. They have behavioural scientists that work for them. They were the ones that were being consulted before we locked down the first time, they know exactly what to say and do

Reactions: 11
I think its psychological. The government know that people are fatiguing so will 'leak' info to the press. Give the public something to look forward to, and you've more chance of keeping them in for a bit longer. They have behavioural scientists that work for them. They were the ones that were being consulted before we locked down the first time, they know exactly what to say and do
I’m dont give them that much credit that they know what they are doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.