Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ding

VIP Member
Thanks lovely, that’s good to know.
I’m just hoping my 7 month old doesn’t go too crazy cooped up.
Did you feel unwell with Covid or just general unwellness?
Thank gawd for Netflix! X
I'm not sure tbh. I didn't have any of the classic covid symptoms just felt very tired, and headcold like. Things tasted funny for a day too but I've felt fine now for the past 3 days. My partner is fine too (it was only myself that was exposed so he doesn't have to isolate) xx

Web30

VIP Member
Our schools closed tomorrow but open tuesday.
Just had a Class Dojo message and our daughter's school is opening as normal. But been told to wrap her up warm as all windows will be wide open.

Not being funny, but how are kids meant to concentrate and work effectively if they're freezing!! It's okay putting an extra jumper on, but she'll still only have skirt and tights now. Might as well make it none uniform to stand a chance of keeping warm.
Cant you send her in black trouses with tights underneath? Or tracky bottoms.

Jc456

VIP Member
It's going to be interesting to see how the number of new cases change over the next week, as there will be different factors contributing to this.

Schools have been closed for the Xmas break - numbers should fall

Stricter restrictions imposed - numbers should fall

Some people now receiving the vaccine - not sure whether it's too early to make much of a difference yet

Family get togethers over Xmas - numbers could increase

Some people breaking the rules and partying - numbers could increase

The new variant spreading more quickly - numbers increase

Some people travelling abroad for Xmas breaks - numbers could increase
The unis going back too. Exeter have said testing is available for any students who want it

Jc456

VIP Member
I work in a gp surgery in Scotland and we are starting covid vaccine clinics from the 11th
Someone's said a pharmacy near by are looking for volunteers to help with vaccinations from 11th (social distancing/queue managing)

Renata

VIP Member
My nose is running - I’m getting worried. Is this a symptom that (anyone who has had covid) has had?

TicketyTock

Hi has anyone had an alert from the app to isolate that absolutely makes no sense my mums old and unhealthy so lives like a proper coronaphobe yet has had an alert last night to isolate for 8 days

she’s baffled I’ve never had an alert but have always presumed when I got one I’d remember what I’d done that day and obvs something of that had caused a problem

she could do with more info the location date and time to have it make sense but I gather that can’t happen

it doesn’t make any difference to her she barely goes out but I feel bad for her that it makes no sense and has stressed her out and now that this has happened she doesn’t want the app anymore really and I can’t think of what to say or do to help
It goes on signals so it could be a neighbour if your houses are close enough or somebody she has been in the same supermarket as her , it’s not a very accurate way to do things