Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our school and inc the governors are in touch with unison to try and keep schools closed in June. As I've said before I've been friends with the deputy head since we was at school and know one of the governors.

Reactions: 7
What about a boarding school option :LOL:
I was tempted to add “my kids are locked in the shed and will be for the foreseeable future” but who’s gonna be that honest. 😐

I do love your polls, it's interesting to see a candid view of a large group of others :geek:
Love the honesty on #32 😝 sometimes people don’t want to type something that other users will disagree with, especially when it comes to lockdown rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter is 18 at the end of the month, 30th. Do we think we will still be in lockdown? And do we think McDonald’s will be open? All she’s worried about 😂. We’re in Northern England, no Mcds open here.

Her work have emailed to say furlough ends and they want her back in 29th May, this is worrying me sick as I have health conditions and her dads asthmatic. Husband is allowed to work from home for a while yet.
My daughter is 21 on 31st. She is also desperate for a McDs. I have ordered a banner, a cake topper and helium balloons so I can dress the house a bit. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was tempted to add “my kids are locked in the shed and will be for the foreseeable future” but who’s gonna be that honest. 😐

Love the honesty on #32 😝 sometimes people don’t want to type something that other users will disagree with, especially when it comes to lockdown rules.
Boarding school is a perfect solution .They get to live and play within the bubble no social distancing ,parents get a hard earned rest and wee could employ all the childless sub teachers....Wanna go halfers on opening one ? think of the revenue we could be churning in 😂 I'll see if I can source a shed big enough and you can look for a plot to site it:LOL::p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter is 21 on 31st. She is also desperate for a McDs. I have ordered a banner, a cake topper and helium balloons so I can dress the house a bit. Xx
We’re doing the same. Having a nice girly cake made and balloons.

Hope your daughter enjoys her special day x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This morning just did a tip of nice things you can order including some really nice looking cocktails and a birthday box with helium balloons - if you need more ideas! They also showed doughnut time doughnuts, my family ordered them a few weeks back as a little treat and they are great !! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My daughter is 12 at the end of next month. We've just ordered her a nomination charm for her bracelet which says Happy Lockdown Birthday. Something she can keep forever. We've ordered her some other bits and bobs too. She did want a bike but seems daft getting her a gift she can't use just yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm so cross someone I know family member recently had a baby, she has now travelled down to her mums house and family have been going round to see the baby. Her mum is a nurse 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m so emotional today😢 feel like if anyone says anything to me I’m just going to burst into tears, I’m so shaky. Had an argument with my boyfriend literally because we’re running out of things to talk about after 3 months apart, no changes in life, neither of us doing anything and everything we had o look forward to being cancelled. It’s so hard to talk everyday with nothing to talk about, but I also need to speak to him every day too😢 getting annoyed with my parents who I’m living with for the first time in 4 years too.. got very used to my own independence so I’m really starting to struggle being back here. I finish work at 3pm then I’m going to take myself to bed for a big cry😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry unsure of right thread but I’ve got a query/advice needed. I’ve been signed off work (admin GP surgery) with anxiety for 7 weeks. I’ve struggled and still am, with anxiety causing low low mood now. Having therapy but been on waiting list 6 weeks so only had one session so far. I’ve not been to shops etc as too anxious, tried but failed and froze in terror.
Anyway, my boss is pressuring me with when am I back. My note runs out Monday, and I’ll then be on half pay as over 6 weeks off.
Boss is semi understanding but the undertone is that I need to return.
Question:- how long is too long off for anxiety? I’ve never been off work like this so I’ve no idea.
I have a phone appointment with GP tomorrow and am hoping they will extend it even for a week so I can force myself to go out and try hard to get my head round it.
So sorry to take up thread space but I’m desperate for advice- desperate. I’m so sad today, so on edge 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.