Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
I see almost as many care workers have died of the virus as front line staff :oops:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I can't vote in the poll because Center Parcs is still closed so I'm still furloughed.... Apparently they currently don't need waitresses..... 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
updated pole!

if anyone wants a
“I’m trying not to kill my kids whilst pretending to edumacate them” Or
“I spend my days waiting for wine o’clock”
that can be arranged 😊

these thread are moving so fast I’m running out of poles.

my next one is
“Has covid-19 made the bra a thing of the past”

1) what’s a bra
2) my tits enjoy social distancing when I lie down and being on the floor, 2m away from my face.
3) what’s a bra
4) is that a mask for twins
5) who even needs pants anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KateESJ

VIP Member
teenagers are so stubborn.
At the end of the day we’re supposed to be staying in anyway. As long as he’s eating, drinking and sleeping well then I wouldn’t worry. I bet the majority of teenagers haven’t been taking advantage of the daily exercise. I wouldn’t have done when I was a teenager.

LittleMy

VIP Member
This situation has brought out the worst in some people. Honestly, people need to mind their own business and focus on themselves and their own families. I am so sick to death of everything right now, I’ve hardly been on SM for weeks. There is no escaping it and it’s suffocating. I feel like the moon wouldn’t be far enough away from all this crap. Seriously. The mental health crisis after all of this is said and done is going to be next level. It was bad enough before.

• Heart

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Nearly buckled today after almost 9 weeks of shielding. I got my shoes on and asked my husband to drive me to my mum and dads just so I could go see them through a window. Had a really rough week both mentally and physically with chemo side effects so just wanted to see my parents. Decided that it was a stupid idea though and stayed home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Alightened

VIP Member
I've just been to Marks and Spencer's food store on the motorway services. I know a short cut so I don't have to bother with the motorway😁. I can be there and back in 15 minutes. There was only me in there. I've bought 3 cans of mojito cocktail , some profiteroles and a bag of crisps😫🐷🐷🐷. I'm going to enjoy them though😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

KateESJ

VIP Member
Anyway I’m safe if I lose my job. Got another one lined up: face paint artist. She’s happy 😂

Although now she wants to show it off but she has nobody to show. She wanted to go and see our elderly neighbour to show her. 😭

• Heart
  • Haha

Kermy5

Last night me and my little one taped glow sticks to ourselves in the shape of stick men and had a rave in the dark.
We've hit peak isolation. Highly recommend, most I've laughed for ages. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

kadykal95

Chatty Member
If the schools can’t get ready for June 1st why not delay the return and cancel summer holidays?

or repeat the year, can’t see how they can return full-time from September either.

Firstly remember the schools are still open and have never been closed for key worker and vulnerable children. Teachers have not stopped working.
That would mean shutting ALL the schools NOW for 6 weeks even for key worker and vulnerable children so all school staff could have their well deserved and unpaid 6 weeks off that they are contracted too. Maybe the people who want schools open so badly could cover the hub schools for key worker children so this could happen. I assume you'll be first to volunteer?

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I don't agree with scrapping the summer holidays. This hasn't been a holiday for the kids at all and teachers are still working.

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
So after my mini meltdown and pity party yesterday I have woke up in a positive frame of mind, and caught up on Tattle. I am however being trolled by the ads again. This f@cking bear pops up continually. 😂. The ad might be a different colour or the bear on the opposite side, but it’s there 🙀. It’s following me 😬
E9A19247-897A-4217-A9EC-CBEA44873ABE.jpeg

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I’m so emotional today😢 feel like if anyone says anything to me I’m just going to burst into tears, I’m so shaky. Had an argument with my boyfriend literally because we’re running out of things to talk about after 3 months apart, no changes in life, neither of us doing anything and everything we had o look forward to being cancelled. It’s so hard to talk everyday with nothing to talk about, but I also need to speak to him every day too😢 getting annoyed with my parents who I’m living with for the first time in 4 years too.. got very used to my own independence so I’m really starting to struggle being back here. I finish work at 3pm then I’m going to take myself to bed for a big cry😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Kermy5

That education secretary on the briefing tonight was adamant it's the right decision. Glad mine are at secondary school and I don't have to make any decisions yet
Watching the education secretary play on parent's emotions saying how being away from school will be terrible for our children, he can FUCK off. Tell you what is terrible, sending children back to school when it's unsafe purely to help the economy. Show us the science that says it's safe, set an example by sitting in a crowded house of commons and see how fucking ill you get you manipulative prick.

• Angry

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Having a shitty day today. Chemo side effects well and truly kicking in and I can't even be arsed to get dressed today. Days like these where I really need my mum but I'll have to settle with ringing her for a cry. Kids have way too much energy today too and the husband thinks he's Mary Berry today and is currently making a mess of my nice clean kitchen. Today can just do one!

• Sad
  • Heart

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
My son is a teenager and he’s refused to go on walks, he’s not left the house since the beginning of lockdown and he’s fine. My other children have been on walks but my sons been honest that he’s been suffering with anxiety after some difficulties in school before lockdown with some children that were bullying him, and doesn’t want to go on walks yet. As his mum I know what’s best for his mental health and forcing him to go on walks that may make him anxious isn’t a priority right now. His sisters go for walks but he doesn’t want to so I don’t force it. He’s happy at home, talking to his friends, so right now I’m not rocking the boat. Exercise is important but he’s active around the home, he does sleep in some days a bit, but he sits in the garden with our dog and interacts with family so I’m happy.

• Heart

Ding

VIP Member
I broke the rules today 😳 was my mums birthday so I went, and we sat in the garden (at a safe distance) and had a wine together (she brought it out in a cup with an anti bac wipe round it, classy) 😂
My brother and step dad came to the door for bit too.
Had a really low day today, thought seeing my mum would have helped but still feeling really emotional. Think ive cried about 5 times 😔
Onwards and upwards though, people are in a much worse situation than I am xx

• Heart
  • Sad