Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really are

Reactions: 2
That's awful glad your on the road to recovery ,sounds really scary especially as you live alone x

Can confirm as I had the jab and still got the flu this february
The flu jab just means you'll not get it as bad ..but you can still catch it..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Glad to hear you are on the mend It must have been terrifying, especially on your own

Reactions: 5
This is one of my biggest fears, I'm shielding for 12 weeks as on immunosuppressive medication, and I'm terrified what would happen if I got it and died and my daughter would be trapped in the house with my body

Reactions: 13
Boris Johnson’s fiancée, Carrie has tested positive.
Apologies if already posted.

EDIT: sorry not been tested but has the symptoms.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Can anyone who has had symptoms help with the lack of taste one ?
Did it come on gradually or all once ?
I am so tired today and Iv had things that would usually be strong flavours tuna and onion etc but they taste very dull ?
I’m not sure if it’s my mind playing tricks on me Iv followed all guidelines and been home for the last two weeks but I’m a single parent so had to leave to go to Tesco

Reactions: 1
I had sudden loss of taste and smell, imagine when you’ve got a bad cold like a blocked nose but without the blocked nose if you know what I mean

Reactions: 4
Can confirm as I had the jab and still got the flu this february
Flu isn't one disease but a set of different strains of flu virus disease. So if the virus mutates, you may be unlucky enough to be the person who gets a strain of flu that you're not immune to.

Reactions: 6
Just off facetime from my mum. Her neighbours son is a consultant, 35 yrs old no underlying conditions and is in intensive care, caught from his patients.

Reactions: 14

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.