Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has gone from being sent home for his diabetes, to been asked back to today working overtime, they need to make their minds up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
When are we expecting the peak? after today’s figures I’m really terrified how bad the peak is going to get 😞

Reactions: 3
When are we expecting the peak? after today’s figures I’m really terrified how bad the peak is going to get 😞
At this rate, I’m gonna guess and say Easter weekend or shortly after. That’s a big jump in numbers over the last few days.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's almost a week now since I felt I could burst into tears at any moment. I think I'm coming to terms with all that's going on. We've been social distancing for over a month now and staying at home for around 3 weeks apart from to get groceries.

I went through the denial phase.
Went through the upset phase.
Went through the anger phase and still a little bit angry.
Now feeling a little more accepting of how life is right now.

Reactions: 12
At this rate, I’m gonna guess and say Easter weekend or shortly after. That’s a big jump in numbers over the last few days.
I agree , next ten days or so. Would be a good time for a stern ‘stay at home’ reminder in the daily conference. I can see images now of people in their shorts eating ice cream having a stroll, just because it’s bank holiday. You know it’s going to happen

Reactions: 10
Peru have ordered a restriction ban based in gender. Ive never heard of any virus being so gender specific. I don't think it's going to work.
We are only allowed to go to supermarkets on certain days depending on our surname...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We have warm weather from Sunday for a week, I really do fear people are going to break lockdown. I think Boris needs to make lockdown tougher before it’s too late.

I really hope Chris Whitty is ok, very worrying there’s been no news on him.

Reactions: 14
BBC just

“In the time of this coronavirus ... the queen...”

I thought oh tit. This is it. She’s got it.

“... will address the nation on Sunday”

View attachment 103376
Oh my goodness. I was saying the other day I actually dread to think what would happen if she died in the current climate. She’s such a figure of stability, for so many generations now, it would be unsettling even in good times. But right now I can’t confidently say people wouldn’t lose their tit. Not just royalists, it’s nothing to do with that. And I don’t know what it would specifically entail but I just have this feeling that news would not go down well.

Reactions: 5
About effing time. Its narked me right off shes not said anything till now a simple motivational speech on a mobile phone would of sufficed
The royal reporters were told that she was just waiting for the government to give her the time they thought it would be best for her to speak. They know better than her when is the right time to do it, I'd imagine. They need to plan their messaging carefully. I suppose they think now is the time we would benefit from it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.