Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s insane that they are scrapping free and available testing when elderly/vulnerable are to have another jab plus there is now a suggestion that over 50’s will also receive another jab. Let folk go about their lives but at least if people test they can apply some common sense to what they do.

Reactions: 8
Calling people cunts and saying you hope they get ill is also hole behaviour. Doesn’t go with your “that's completely up to them” line.

Vaccine injuries are real enough that the UK is hiring for positions to sift through them.

Also any real conspiracy theorist will not use tin foil when the Faraday cage in our bunkers would be better.

I hope you do bookmark this page to look back at how kind you were in 5 or 10 years when “the science “ might have changed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Calling people cunts and saying you hope they get ill is also hole behaviour. Doesn’t go with your “that's completely up to them” line.

Vaccine injuries are real enough that the UK is hiring for positions to sift through them.

Also any real conspiracy theorist will not use tin foil when the Faraday cage in our bunkers would be better.

I hope you do bookmark this page to look back at how kind you were in 5 or 10 years when “the science “ might have changed.
Hope you also bookmark it. ;)

Also I don't think anyone has said that vaccine injuries aren't real. There are side effects with every single medicine out there. Some of it's just been overstated, or conditions that aren't related to the vaccine have been incorrectly attributed to it.

Reactions: 4

I hope you do bookmark this page to look back at your own words in 5 or 10 years.
Whilst I don’t agree with calling people c__ts and wishing them ill, I do agree that spreading misinformation about the vaccines is foolish as well as denying the severity of the pandemic. Far too many things are shared on social media that our taken out of context, the wrong conclusions are being made and inaccurate information is being spread.

I don’t see anyone saying adverse effects are not real. Every medication and treatment comes with side effects. What people do say is a lot of things are wrongly attributed to the vaccine. It wasn’t that long ago when people were saying the vaccines cause HIV. 🫤

Covid-19 is very real as is long covid. It is not merely a sniffle, a cold. It’s disrespectful to downplay it, to the millions of lives lost to it. I’ve been sneered at when talking about my experience of long covid - apparently it’s imaginary and I’m a hypochondriac.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
With the covid lest no longer being free after next week and it is no longer requirement to isolate, can work places force you to stay home unpaid or force you to test, surely unless they are providing tests and paying you to stay at home they don’t have a leg to stand on?

Reactions: 6
With the covid lest no longer being free after next week and it is no longer requirement to isolate, can work places force you to stay home unpaid or force you to test, surely unless they are providing tests and paying you to stay at home they don’t have a leg to stand on?
They'll probably treat it like flu as per gov recommendations .

I'll happily be an hole every day of my life, when I read the dog tit I see online most days. I've blocked most pages as I got fed up with it. I stand by what I said. You can have a reaction to any drug, medication or vaccine. The same twats moaning are the same that think nothing of shoving coke up their noses, I've know a few like this.

Reactions: 3
I work for central government in Whitehall we are expected to go into the office with covid unless we are ill then it’s normal sick leave.

Reactions: 5
I keep reading this soundbite "spreading misinformation on social media " apparently where us unvaccinated thickos get our ideas about vaccines and covid from. 🤣
Nobody I know is on social media . Perhaps you should try reading elsewhere for your views on life, like most people with a brain 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw something about this earlier, if your fit to work and they say you can't go in they should give you full pay/wfh if you can. I can't remember where I saw it now

Reactions: 2
I work for central government in Whitehall we are expected to go into the office with covid unless we are ill then it’s normal sick leave.
We've been told the same. We still have the screens up and one way systems in place. If we're ill then we stay at home, if we feel OK then we go in.

I keep reading this soundbite "spreading misinformation on social media " apparently where us unvaccinated thickos get our ideas about vaccines and covid from. 🤣
Nobody I know is on social media . Perhaps you should try reading elsewhere for your views on life, like most people with a brain 🤣
Nice edit 🙄🙄🙄 where are you getting your information from then? I'm only insta, easiest way to contact my dog groomer. I deleted my Facebook years ago. I'm always open to new sites and information.

Last edited:
We've been told the same. We still have the screens up and one way systems in place. If we're ill then we stay at home, if we feel OK then we go in.
we have no measures in our HQ building 😂 but front line are still wearing masks, distancing etc. thousands of us in our building but rona doesn’t exist there 😂

Reactions: 1
My cousin tested positive last week (not who we got it from), this is her day 6 and she was negative this morning though done another one tonight and it’s dark positive again.

Has this happened to anyone?
Yes my husband went negative and back to positive twice! Think sometimes just easier doing full 10 days then if negative go out then.

Reactions: 1
we have no measures in our HQ building 😂 but front line are still wearing masks, distancing etc. thousands of us in our building but rona doesn’t exist there 😂
With cases numbers flying up, surely its only a matter of time before staff start to catch it. My husbands office is the same, he's got three colleagues off this week and they feel rubbish.

With cases numbers flying up, surely its only a matter of time before staff start to catch it. My husbands office is the same, he's got three colleagues off this week and they feel rubbish.
Our school has gone back to proper assemblies... As someone who has never had covid, I feel 300+ mixing in a hall with no masks, I'm on borrowed time 😳🙄 Even though we're not required to test anymore, I still do once a week for reassurance... (I've a few boxes of LFT in reserve).

Whilst I don’t agree with calling people c__ts and wishing them ill, I do agree that spreading misinformation about the vaccines is foolish as well as denying the severity of the pandemic. Far too many things are shared on social media that our taken out of context, the wrong conclusions are being made and inaccurate information is being spread.

I don’t see anyone saying adverse effects are not real. Every medication and treatment comes with side effects. What people do say is a lot of things are wrongly attributed to the vaccine. It wasn’t that long ago when people were saying the vaccines cause HIV. 🫤

Covid-19 is very real as is long covid. It is not merely a sniffle, a cold. It’s disrespectful to downplay it, to the millions of lives lost to it. I’ve been sneered at when talking about my experience of long covid - apparently it’s imaginary and I’m a hypochondriac.
I thought they banned covid misinformation on SM ?

Have a look on the Ellie Grey thread on here. Real eye opener.
I don’t know who she is! What I mean is I haven’t come across misinformation unless I’ve searched out a certain topic or person it’s not something I’ve generally come across on my SM .

I’m going to London next Friday with my mam for the weekend to see frozen and afternoon tea at the ritz… my mam has just said someone she was with on Sunday has tested positive and the lad who my boyfriend works with (in a van together all day), his girlfriend who he lives with has tested positive. I feel like it’s inevitable that she will give it to him who will give it to my boyfriend, who will give it to me.. just in time for going away! I know technically even if I did test positive I could go away, but would feel so guilty knowing 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.