Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard they were only suppling the Antiviral medicine to the unvaccinated , that seems a little unfair
That’s not true a colleague who is vaccinated severe asthma was offered it before she has caught covid, but they were in place for her and she avoided hospital (but still needed weeks off work)

Reactions: 1
Tested positive today after 2 years of avoiding it.

My 3 month old has a horrendous cough. So far I’ve only lost my sense of smell and partner has a sore throat. 2 year old seems okay.

I hadn’t done an LFT since Wednesday (had cold symptoms since Monday and was testing daily) and was negative. I assume that was a cold but I have no real clue when my symptoms started 😩 or when I’d have first tested positive if I’d been testing everyday.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Anti vax have a we are alright jack attitude and also trying to influence others not to have it with their misinformation.
I don't feel it's worth getting wound up about.

They usually say they're in favour of choice, but sometimes criticise people who've chosen to have their jabs. So what they're really saying is "I'm in favour of people making the same choice as me".

I've said it lots of times before, but I chose to have the three jabs and feel that was the right decision for me. If anyone else is bothered about that decision, I don't care and it's got nothing to do with them. :D

Reactions: 10

They usually say they're in favour of choice, but sometimes criticise people who've chosen to have their jabs. So what they're really saying is "I'm in favour of people making the same choice as me".

I've said it lots of times before, but I chose to have the three jabs and feel that was the right decision for me. If anyone else is bothered about that decision, I don't care and it's got nothing to do with them. :D
Spot on!! If somebody doesn't want them, then that's completely up to them, but being an hole about it and spreading lies infuriates me.

Reactions: 7

That's the issue, because your view isn't the same as theirs you must have been brainwashed :rolleyes:

I've just found out that the friend my husband stayed with over the weekend tested positive today 😔 this could be my time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Day 4 for me I couldn’t sleep last night I keep getting awful headaches. I can taste things but I have no appetite. My eldest son tested positive last night, he has a stuffy nose and an occasional cough so far.

• Sad
The same people think the world is flat, aliens landed, Elvis is alive and wear tin foil hats. 😆

I put it down to them having low IQ from smoking too much weed in their teens.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My cousin tested positive last week (not who we got it from), this is her day 6 and she was negative this morning though done another one tonight and it’s dark positive again.

Has this happened to anyone?

The same people think the world is flat, aliens landed, Elvis is alive and wear tin foil hats. 😆

I put it down to them having low IQ from smoking too much weed in their teens.
It isn’t all flat earth weed smoking thickos that question how these vaccines will impact our health in years to come, it’s a genuine concern for a lot of people ,especially now that the government message has changed yet again in that the pandemic has pretty much disappeared as far as they’re concerned.

Reactions: 19
My cousin tested positive last week (not who we got it from), this is her day 6 and she was negative this morning though done another one tonight and it’s dark positive again.

Yes I know quite a few people who had this around day 6 or 7. Not me though, I was positive right through to day 10 and I gave up testing after that 😂🙈

Yes I know quite a few people who had this around day 6 or 7. Not me though, I was positive right through to day 10 and I gave up testing after that 😂🙈

Eugh how confusing!

My mum was the same, positive up to day 10 😩

Hate the uncertainty of it all!

I feel like if there was ever a best situation to apply "let's agree to disagree" covid vaccines would be it.

Was she negative yesterday too?

Has anyone here not felt well enough to return to work after 10 days?

I’m day 7 and still testing positive, I’m feeling really under par. The backache and cough have gone but I’m still feeling exhausted.

Has anyone here not felt well enough to return to work after 10 days?

I’m day 7 and still testing positive, I’m feeling really under par. The backache and cough have gone but I’m still feeling exhausted.
I'm hearing lots of cases like this. Omicron seemed a lot milder. No idea what will happen when free tests stop. I can't afford to buy them, I wouldn't know if I had it or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a pack of LFTs but i’m only going to use them if I develop symptoms because i refuse to be paying for them once they are no longer free, who can afford it at the moment?! Not I. My work has tentatively asked us to take 1 test a week going forward but unless they provide them for us I can’t see many of my colleagues keeping that up,

Reactions: 3
I have a pack of LFTs but i’m only going to use them if I develop symptoms because i refuse to be paying for them once they are no longer free, who can afford it at the moment?! Not I. My work has tentatively asked us to take 1 test a week going forward but unless they provide them for us I can’t see many of my colleagues keeping that up,
We are meant to test before attending the office and no one does it even while they are free. So I sincerely doubt people would do it when they have to pay.

I think of workplaces want you to test they should be providing them

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.