Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just all feels like a bad nightmare. Like life as we know it will never be the same again .

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think the majority here are from the U.K. but I like to keep the Ireland/N.I and Scotland stats on the thread πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Is it weird I was thinking....
Can you imagine reading back on these threads in 2021/2022/2023
It’s gonna be interesting to see how many threads we have and how they end.

Just two months ago....
View attachment 98281
The understatement of the CENTURY πŸ˜‚ ...we might still be creating threads then ( πŸ™πŸ“Ώ)Nooooo..it will be interesting....

Reactions: 6
The understatement of the CENTURY πŸ˜‚ ...we might still be creating threads then ( πŸ™πŸ“Ώ)Nooooo..it will be interesting....
actually even back then people on here were concerned,
Except @erin182 who must now go sit in the corner with no hand sanitizer. 😐
Joke!!! 😘😘
I could put more of you on blast πŸ˜‚
but tbh back then I’d probably have said it was all fiction and Harry and Meghan made it up to distract from their car crash life πŸ™‚

60CC183B-0A9F-4940-852B-F4281C46DD9B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello all!
I am sending you all well wishes and hope you and yours are healthy as can be.
I have just finished a shift at a supermarket where I work and have been shouted at by customers including one shouting 'you should be disgusted with yourself' when I politely told him we were limiting sales of bread
I used to be a nurse and have been asked to re-register
My husband has COPD and his work have again said they'll let him go rather than allow him to be off for 12 weeks.

It's a sad and scary time for so many xx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Are people still allowed to attend funerals? For pre-corona craziness deaths? My nans funeral is next Monday :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Are people still allowed to attend funerals? For pre-corona craziness deaths? My nans funeral is next Monday :(
Sorry about your nan x..here it's immediate family only ,I think it's up to each individual undertaker to decide x

Reactions: 2
I think the majority here are from the U.K. but I like to keep the Ireland/N.I and Scotland stats on the thread πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Is it weird I was thinking....
Can you imagine reading back on these threads in 2021/2022/2023
It’s like a live blog from so many different areas of the world, or at least Europe and some of the USA/Canada.

It’s gonna be interesting to see how many threads we have and how they end.

Just two months ago....
View attachment 98281
I can totally imagine future students using threads like this as a reference when writing essays/dissertations about the virus. Maybe not so much medical students but psychology, sociology, history (etc) students. It’s so strange to think that this website could have academic value but then again, why not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was under the impression funerals and weddings are next to be canceled because of crowds of people. I suspect that will happen when full lockdown is announced.

Reactions: 2
Right weve officially going into lock down. Social distancing from all other family, only going out when we need to. We are all low risk inc all family and friends how ever I feel like this is the only way to make an impact, and stop it spreading. My partner will still be going to work. He works in a large space with minimal people so will easily be able to keep his distance (him staying home is just not an option, hes our main income as I'm still on mat) . Food shopping only when essential, were stocked up for the next week.

Tomorrow is mothers day. We will be dropping flowers and cards off on door steps. Then going going for a walk with my kids and partner. (Very lucky to have a nation park on our door step, we will be making use of this gorgeous area)

Everyone needs to realise because your feeling fine you could still could still bave it and be spreading it!!!!

Unless drastic social isolation starts to get serious it's going to go on alot longer that in needs to.

Dont be stupid and selfish, take care and stay safe ❀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.