Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought it would be worth noting. My daughter started with symptoms today. Headache and temperature. I have no paracetamol so started ringing around as she can’t have calpol as gives her tummy ache. So was frantically ringing every pharmacy. Found one who said they didn’t have any and I said I don’t know what I’m going to do. She said ok we have one pack here she would put by for me. So my husband went there after work and said have you got any paracetamol and she said no sorry. Then he said oh my wife rang and said you did, she then proceeded to go and get it for him out the back. I think there are many pharmacies that may be doing this you know. So if you need paracetamol ring before and explain your child is very ill. Just thought it would be worth mentioning.

Reactions: 12
Anyone on payroll from 28th feb should be eligible for the wage grant possibly.

just saw on BBC news via a interview with someone (didn’t catch name)

Reactions: 2
Stupid question alert. Can I still get a takeaway on Saturday night? Asking for a friend...obvs..because I would never be that shallow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Please tell me I misunderstood this.
Employed get 80% of their earnings. Brilliant.
BUT
Self employed will get SSP at the employed rate rather than the self employed rate so instead of £73 per week, the self employed will get £94 per week and that is it?! Please tell me I‘ve got this wrong. 😞
And is that only if they are ill? What if they can’t work due to self isolating?
Thats how I understood it. 😔
But the SSP covers you for self isolating, sick or no hours.

Rishi for PM. ❤
Slight crush - may be wine induced.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Mother’s Day on Sunday and can’t visit my mum who’s in hospital. (Not with the virus). I know I’m not alone here but this is bleeping unreal and heartbreaking. Looks like I’ll be spending my birthday alone too. This year couldn’t get any worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh BTW...

Northwick Park Hospital ran out of beds over 24 hours ago... Its now been sorted and they have capacity again.
☺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Next announcement tomorrow let's take a shot every time one of them says unprecedented 🥃 chin chin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hubs will be on part time as of monday and reckon my work is heading down the same route, we both work in mail order customer service and both businesses have had a hige drop in orders. I noticed this week the customer contact, email and phone, getting less and less
Your employer will know the info now ,as they have to apply to HMRC for the help..

Mother’s Day on Sunday and can’t visit my mum who’s in hospital. (Not with the virus). I know I’m not alone here but this is bleeping unreal and heartbreaking. Looks like I’ll be spending my birthday alone too. This year couldn’t get any worse.
you’ve got us 🎂🍷❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thats how I understood it. 😔
But the SSP covers you for self isolating, sick or no hours.

Rishi for PM. ❤
Slight crush - may be wine induced.
Wtf?
So employed get 80% salary up to £2500 per month but self employed get £94 a week?! Not even £400 a month!
What the actual duck? The self employed pay their taxes too.
Thrilled for all the employed but what a way to duck over the self employed.
Sorry, I don't usually swear on here but how is that fair?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
tit on a stick, that was huge. I cried a little bit. Now waiting for Nicola Sturgeon to say her bit.

New numbers released in Ireland just now
+ 126 (Total 683 Cases)

how many are Cheltenham fuckers, it’s the deaths I’m worried about more than the cases.

breakdown for anyone who doesn’t want to read it.

A FURTHER 126 new cases of Covid-19 in the Republic of Ireland were announced this evening by health officials, bringing the total number of cases to 683.

3 diagnosed with the coronavirus have so far died in the Republic.

12 people with Covid-19 have been admitted to an Intensive Care Unit,

29% of those in hospital from the disease are aged 65 or over.

Nine new cases were confirmed in Northern Ireland today, bringing their total number of cases to 86. So far one person with Covid-19 has died in the North.

7DDFDA13-8AD5-4F7A-A90C-C2F3F654323B.jpeg

tight fuckers wouldn’t tell you if they had it anyway incase you asked for some. 😐
it’s a joke!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wtf?
So employed get 80% salary up to £2500 per month but self employed get £94 a week?! Not even £400 a month!
What the actual duck? The self employed pay their taxes too.
Thrilled for all the employed but what a way to duck over the self employed.
Sorry, I don't usually swear on here but how is that fair?
He didn't go into as much detail as the employed tbh.
But further details will be coming out soon so hopefully it's further outlined then.
He did mention several freezes but I had one kid throwing spaghetti bol everywhere and the other one hanging off my leg so didn't catch everything.
Self employed Always get penalised.
Its like they think every business fiddles their books.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.