Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
I was surprised it wasn’t Craig up there on the roof since he always working from home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
They ruin characters 🙄
Tracey needs to go back to being a bitch with well written one liners & put downs & I know Shona has a brain injury but she needs to recover & get back to the feisty girl she used to be.
Also Carla why do they have these strong women characters & then break them down into complete drips 🙄

Reactions: 12

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I know Corrie (and Emmerdale) are trying to reflect real life with the characters wearing masks and social distancing but they all seem to have it backwards. They wear their mask outdoors and as soon as they enter the cafe/pub/bistro/kabin they take their mask off! I know it's not real but it just winds me up!

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I only started re watching Corrie when the Geoff stuff started and I've never!! Noticed that community centre before 😂 so bored of the Yasmeen storyline. I don't like how they killed Geoff he should have got his comeuppance and I don't think Yasmeen is a good actress 🤭 Alya is a Saint for putting up with her!! And why does she always have a go at poor Tim. And why did Elaine go to the hospital, what the hell has it got to do with her!!

Also Elaine must have had a personality transplant because she was a nervous wreck when she first came into it! And how old is Sally? Her and Elaine look the same age!

I think Ryan is gonna cheat on Alya with Daisy too

Daisy is so annoying. She's so pretty but sooooo dull and annoying. She has some sort of motive

Johnny storyline - boring

Simon drug storyline - boring. As if that Jacob would come into Leannes flat and start talking to her like that!! I'd ring his neck

Can't take to Sam 🤯

Peter and Carla - boring

What is up with Nina 🤣 she was proper in to Asha at first drawing her pictures like she was Jack from the Titanic now she cannot be bothered. Asha is obsessed with her!! I thought it could be Nina doesnt like Dev but think its more than that

Cant even think of what else is going on it's so dull but im clearly still very invested 😂

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Thought that spliff Simon handed to that girl was a McDonald’s straw at first. Have the producers ever even seen a joint before🤣

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I miss Blanche! She was comedy gold... Loveee the woman who plays Tyrone's granny, cracks me up she does.

My shit list is
Shona - Annoying AF.
Sean - UNFUNNY.
Simon - Annoying, curly haired melter.
Mary - Irritating
Toyah - Boring
Jonny - Annoying and Whiny.
Maria - Really bloody irritating.. her hair bothers me, unsure why!
Gary - Needs killed off. I
Kevin - Small man syndrome
Fizz - Meh
Leanne - Annoying
Steve - Unfunny
Peter Gives me the creeps
Beth - really fucking irritating
Kirk - unfunny but he has a nice dog
Paul - Really hate him.
Daniel - Just pisses me off
😂

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
I can't help but love Evelyn, her cutting one liners make me howl! Oh yes the never ending bedrooms in these houses. Can't stand Daisy! Quite like Nina felt sorry for Asha until she went out with that cretin. Find Jenny a mix of amusing and annoying. Emma's sweet but shes way too naive.Fizz and Tyrone are a poor mans Jack and Vera! Gary ...get rid...Maria get rid..Faye get rid...Todd..get rid and Billy Paul and summer too. I loved corries cos despite the misery there was always some humour. Not so much now. Can't see the attraction to Peter ( sorry) Adam yes 😍 Imran yes please! Oh and bin alya to. So glad Ray's getting his comeuppance he makes my skin crawl.

Just flashed up on my phone teen lesbians storyline confirmed..

Last edited:

Web30

VIP Member
Why is abi so involved in this save our street nonsense🥴 wasn’t that long ago she was shooting up, giving away her kids and now she’s the heart of the community 🙄
Its like shes a crazy corrie fan thats broke in to the set 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11