Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Don’t actually mind Debbie or Ray.So many more annoying characters in Corrie to focus on.Jenny’s niece or whatever she is.Been bored of Fiz for a while now.
I'm don't like Daisy at all. We don't need another schemer on the street. I'm not sure what she's bringing to the Corrie party at this stage.

Reactions: 15

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I hope the writers haven’t written an affair between Tyrone and Alina. He’s too decent and at least leave one good bloke on the street.

Reactions: 14

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I like Yasmeen's aftermath tbh, trauma after abuse is very real.

Leanne is just a nasty piece of work though, always being vile to those around her. Can't stand her.

I don't mind Yasmeen so much but I think they did a lot of damage to Leanne's character during the Oliver storyline. I get she was angry and frustrated etc etc but she was just vile to everyone around her and this constant thing of telling Toyah she can't have kids so she wouldn't understand is just cruel. I'm surprised Jane Danson hasn't questioned that with the writers/producer.

Oh man! How did i miss that!
He looks a bit different when he's not wearing gold short shorts 😆

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
Speaking of Simon I still will never ever get over the fact he has a child in real life. Me and my husband say this every single time he comes on screen hahahahahah... HES SOMEONES DAD!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

dryjointdave

Geoff has just put salt on beans on toast, in Roys Rolls. That proves it for me, the man is definitely unbalanced

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Why does Peter still live in the pub when Carla's Dad is Johnny and he also lives in the pub???

Why does Abi act as if she's lived on the street for about 60 years? You're no Ken Barlow babe

Why does the only bizzie in Wetherfield Craig geg into everything?? Surely he isnt allowed to do half the things he does, he'd be sacked by now if it was real life!!

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Has anyone done the Coronation Street tour in Manchester? I am such a fan that I have it twice. Amazing how the Platts living room is tiny. You walk through the dressing room with all the iconic clothes, like Carla's wedding dress to Peter; go through the door and you come out of the Bistro! You get a photo of behind the Rovers, pulling a pint of Newton & Ridley. Loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
This family can’t act for toffee. The mum Aggie is ok, but the others.... they’re dreadful. The dad practically sings his lines and the oldest son talks like a young child. Worse family since the Morton family, who only lasted about a year.
I can't stand Aggie! The Dad sounds like a cartoon bear i can't take him seriously 😂 Michael had a dead squeaky voice and the other one is barely in it

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Why is abi so involved in this save our street nonsense🥴 wasn’t that long ago she was shooting up, giving away her kids and now she’s the heart of the community 🙄

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
I dont understand what the fascination with Peter Barlow is 🤣
I think it’s because he’s a bit rough around the edges and isn’t polished like Adam (does nothing for me). Peter looks like he would take you out, give you the time of your life and never call you again hahahaha.

• Haha