Coronation Street #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on talking cobbles ....

Evelyn has left with Cassie, Sarah's pregnant, Max is still annoying and Kevin's back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim's mum is still alive.

Evil Stephen can't dispatch her as easily as a wheelybin. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know Max is dim but why is he trusting that girl again after she nearly got him killed before. Just tell her to get lost

Reactions: 8
I know Evelyn has now temporarily left but what’s the end goal with her and Roy? Are they going to couple them up? It went from being lighthearted to more intense jealousy on her end over recent weeks. I can’t imagine Roy in a couple again 🤔

Reactions: 11
We are meant to love Evelyn and most people do but in reality she really is a total witch and not just in an "honest" she is really rude and nasty for no reason but then expects people to respect her

Reactions: 9
We are meant to love Evelyn and most people do but in reality she really is a total witch and not just in an "honest" she is really rude and nasty for no reason but then expects people to respect her
Then we had that ridiculous scene of Evelyn questioning Abi about drug addiction and recovery and Abi just kept talking despite Evelyn always being a witch to people and never saying thank you.

Old Abi would have asked her why she wants to know and if she kept probing, Abi would have turned round and said mind your own business. However in this instance Abi didn’t question it

If Evelyn was a friendly person I could see Abi happily talking about it but Evelyn never is so it was all a bit contrived

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tyrone acting like he hasn't been to the pub in weeks , Evelyn has barely been gone a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tyrone acting like he hasn't been to the pub in weeks , Evelyn has barely been gone a day 😂

To be fair, he does have the devil child to contend with at home :ROFLMAO:

Stu is such a man-baby. If he doesn't get his own way and/or feel superior he gets all aggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be fair, he does have the devil child to contend with at home :ROFLMAO:

Stu is such a man-baby. If he doesn't get his own way and/or feel superior he gets all aggy.
What a ridiculous episode. They should have given the MND storyline to someone that could act and who would do the storyline justice.
---
I know times are hard and crops are poor, but this is dire.

Reactions: 1
I missed a bit did Sarah see Stephens ex wife posing as the imaginary company director? And why when they were enemies and she was bribing him to get her money back would he decide to ask her to help him. Surely he sees that she will try to bribe him again!

Reactions: 5
I missed a bit did Sarah see Stephens ex wife posing as the imaginary company director? And why when they were enemies and she was bribing him to get her money back would he decide to ask her to help him. Surely he sees that she will try to bribe him again!
I’m not sure if Sarah did see her or not. The last we saw Sarah was her saying that she really wanted to ‘meet’ the company director after Stephen mentioned Carla was on a video call with her and it looked as though Sarah was walking towards Carla’s office

I too didn’t realise Stephen and his ex were on good terms as, like you, I thought they had a major falling out last time we saw them together so why would she do Stephen a favour?

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think Sarah's baby will be damons, and she backs out of an abortion at the last minute either that or somehow she will con Adam in to thinking it's his 🤔

Reactions: 6
not sure if its gking be a miscarriage as I seen a pic of her in hospital for next weeks episodes

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.