Coronation Street #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then we wouldn't have the Summer link . As we've learned, the Summer actress has some serious dirt on the producers given the amount of airtime she tends to get!
I've always said this about copper bollocks.

Reactions: 3
Wondering If Aaron has done this before maybe his ex mia will come in to the show

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Where's Craig? Hasn't been seen for ages and Faye never mentions him

Reactions: 5
Slightly behind but where did they get that woman from who was supposed to bring the wedding dress , she was talking so odd

Reactions: 4
Glad they finally acknowledged how crowded the Barlow's house is.
---
LadyMuck you did a beetlejuice on Craig 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I just cruel or is anyone else thinking a slap for trying to get a dog put down isn't that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Am I just cruel or is anyone else thinking a slap for trying to get a dog put down isn't that bad?
I was thinking that , I don't exactly condone violence towards a child but she needed bringing down a peg or two, Beth has made it worse by lying and making Hope the victim. I normally can't stand Beth but I wish she would be her usual self and give Fiz and Tyrone some home truths , no wonder Hopes the way she is they are always enabling her

Reactions: 11
I was thinking that , I don't exactly condone violence towards a child but she needed bringing down a peg or two, Beth has made it worse by lying and making Hope the victim. I normally can't stand Beth but I wish she would be her usual self and give Fiz and Tyrone some home truths , no wonder Hopes the way she is they are always enabling her
At this point Hope is the smartest character on the cobbles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This storyline with Daisy is really well done imo. Corrie do it best when it's a slow burn and this one has been.

Justin coming in the back door tonight was utterly creepy and the actress playing Daisy was so good (she's sooooo tiny too which makes me feel scared for her even more).

I know where this is going (thanks spoilers) and I feel sick at the thought.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.