Cooking with Tubz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's obviously taking inspiration from George Keywood, I mean they have the same figure.

Reactions: 1
He's not really got a life has he? He seems like a billy no mates kinda guy.
What's the reason he can't work? Fat fucker.

He was involved in an arson attack over 20 years ago..

D314248F-E99F-42E0-8F50-AE57B4567718.jpeg

not sure why he can’t work as tragic as it was it was quite a long time ago now

He was involved in an arson attack over 20 years ago..

View attachment 2807671

not sure why he can’t work as tragic as it was it was quite a long time ago now
People don’t set fire to homes for no reason.. had to be drugs or other debts

Reactions: 2
That's very sad, however he can work. He's just a lazy fucker. He's probably told DWP he's got PTSD and can't work.
Getting a job might make him feel better, get out there meet new people. A purpose in life, rather than stuffing your face and making Nan jellies.

That's very sad, however he can work. He's just a lazy fucker. He's probably told DWP he's got PTSD and can't work.
Getting a job might make him feel better, get out there meet new people. A purpose in life, rather than stuffing your face and making Nan jellies.
He’s having a pop at people who ask him genuine questions.. he’s always so defensive! In the space of 24 hours he’s eaten enough calories to keep a small village alive and he wonders why people call him out 🤦🏼‍♀️. He’s on about going on holiday and stuffing himself silly .. but .. but .. its ok because he’s in a calorie deficit 😂
---
So yeah looks like it was a row over drugs !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s weird a 40 year old man has chose to goto Butlins (the resort for family and kids!!!!) on his own to stuff his face at the buffet 😫 is he a nonce!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone else think it’s weird a 40 year old man has chose to goto Butlins (the resort for family and kids!!!!) on his own to stuff his face at the buffet 😫 is he a nonce!?
I think he’s there with friends and their kids … but he’s just been going on about taking selfies with his TikTok fans … I literally have no words 😂

Attachments

I think it’s been deleted now but someone called him a fat mark feely last night .. nearly spat my wine out 🤢😂

• Haha
Fit? Jesus, doesn't he see what everyone else does? What a sight! He's absolutely massive 😆 🤣

It’s the way he says oh I’ve ate crap this week on my holiday so there’s no point eating healthy this weekend, I’ll wait til Monday. That’s so DUMB and a warped way of thinking especially at his size and the crap he was eating, he’ll never change, his a mess

It’s the way he says oh I’ve ate crap this week on my holiday so there’s no point eating healthy this weekend, I’ll wait til Monday. That’s so DUMB and a warped way of thinking especially at his size and the crap he was eating, he’ll never change, his a mess
I’m sure he’s just winding us all up now .. pretending to be out of breath eating his 2nd greasy meal of the day . Attention seeking , ugly bleep just about sums him up 🤢

I’m sure he’s just winding us all up now .. pretending to be out of breath eating his 2nd greasy meal of the day . Attention seeking , ugly bleep just about sums him up 🤢
I’m going to call it .. this guy knows exactly what he’s doing .. he’ll be back on his diet this week and miraculously weigh in next week 3 stone lighter 😂

• Haha