Cooking with Tubz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently he’s lost another 3 pounds ! I call bullshit ! He never shows the scales .. I reckon he just randomly picks a number and that’s what he’s lost 🙄. And someone please tell him those roasts at the bingo look absolutely appalling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So apparently he’s lost another 3 pounds ! I call bullshit ! He never shows the scales .. I reckon he just randomly picks a number and that’s what he’s lost 🙄. And someone please tell him those roasts at the bingo look absolutely appalling 😂

95966F77-408B-4044-A530-F087C0C44217.jpeg

EB875AAA-E888-4EB5-9604-14F1377DC2C4.jpeg

I wish I was this delulu 🤣

• Haha
He's a right beast ain't he? Bloody hell, he looks so unhealthy. Never mind him finding a girlfriend, it'll be a new heart at this rate. He's got no interest in loosing weight at all. If that's what been on a calorie deficit looks like, I won't bother.
He's absolutely batshit crazy

Reactions: 1
Loses 3lb eats enough Chinese for 4 people… absolutely delusional 🙄
The amount he ate is ridiculous, I’m a fat gal myself but I couldn’t even eat half of that shite. It’s okay for him tho cus it’s a ‘treat’ …like his a dog 🤣

FE6F4FED-07E7-4ABC-B003-4F7262A6754F.jpeg

5EDF7CC2-3C1D-47A8-A2C3-E488E7F01995.jpeg

A658FFC5-764C-45D4-ADF4-C0F400222538.jpeg

Mate I can’t breathe for the Delulu here it’s hilarious what planet is he on. They’re so tight and the new ones so tight they’re pulling either side and right up his crack. Also that’s not his waist 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He's taking the piss surely?? Wtf! He's not serious. Why would he do that to himself? What a fool

Those blue 42 inch shorts are so tight on him I’m surprised they’ve not cut of his circulation 😳! And that’s not his waist .. the only person he’s deluding is himself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Definitely somethings off… who in their 40s does a video dancing so camply with cash like that wearing badges all of his own accord and then spends the day going to prize bingo in a dead church hall like wtaf…?! WEIRD!

• Haha
He's not really got a life has he? He seems like a billy no mates kinda guy.
What's the reason he can't work? Fat fucker.