Cooking with Tubz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy ain't right in the head! Has he heard himself? He's making a fool of himself

Reactions: 2
There’s absolutely no way that’s just water weight .. and I don’t believe for a second he only gained 7lb ! This sort of yo-yo dieting mentality is extremely detrimental! He plays up for his followers and seems to need attention like a small child .. extremely sad really.. but he’s only got himself to blame 🤷🏼‍♀️

He’s currently on a live puffing on a vape ! Isn’t the reason he’s on PIP .. is that he was in that fire and can’t breathe properly 🙄… imagine if someone let the DWP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just spat my tea out 😳😳😂😂😂
Needs both! No reason why he can’t work from home doing call centre work for example especially when he can seemingly move his tankard frame walking to the bingo to sit there for over 6 hours (bleeping sap.) his just grotesque, disgustingly gluttonous and lazy and that’s without taking into account his diet.

Needs both! No reason why he can’t work from home doing call centre work for example especially when he can seemingly move his tankard frame walking to the bingo to sit there for over 6 hours (bleeping sap.) his just grotesque, disgustingly gluttonous and lazy and that’s without taking into account his diet.
His diet is awful … don’t know why he calls it “cooking with tubs” when all eats is processed crap and cheesecake 😂
---
Just spat my tea out 😳😳😂😂😂
He’s also deleted all the negative comments lol 😂

• Haha
So he’s moaning about people pointing out the shite food he’s eating! Literally anyone who even tries to give him any constructive advice gets accused of being a troll ! No wonder he isn’t loosing the weight and refuses to show the scales … the bloke is so bleeping delusional it’s unreal .. he’s still going to be the same fat bleep he is this time next year ! 🤢

D8992AC1-3123-4AD0-BB7C-7FE1ED65D9AB.jpeg

Noticed his gone very quiet to his usual self, what a coincidence his not weighed in the past week - everyone called it - his fell off the wagon big time because his diet is tit, he thinks he knows it all with his arrogant replies to people giving helpful advice and well well well what a shock his gone back to square one. 3 weeks off and you can see how much weight his gained already!

He clearly can't loose any weight by himself, he needs some professional help. The guy is absolutely massive. He looks terrible.
Maybe a job would help? Then he wouldn't have all day to do nothing but eat and make his Nan jellies.

He clearly can't loose any weight by himself, he needs some professional help. The guy is absolutely massive. He looks terrible.
Maybe a job would help? Then he wouldn't have all day to do nothing but eat and make his Nan jellies.
884B91DB-A29D-4ADD-B873-274975182E9D.jpeg

absolutely I think surgery is his only option. I mean look at him, his literally suffocating in his blubber. He’ll never work because his lazy

• Wow
Bloody hell, what is it with morbidly obese twats on tiktok? Becki jones, karina, Lawrence and then you got fatty tubs. Why would people wanna see that on screen? They look like they are about to have an heart attack