Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I think I’d try and limit any trust fund money going to that relationship.
I know they’re trying to portray her as the victim here but, my god, she sounds so entitled.

Reactions: 22
Was there any reason she couldn't have got a job if the trust fund didn't secure her adequate funds?

And why was the baby being carried in a makeshift sling when they could have bought an actual sling! I know they didn't want to buy things after they were reported missing so as not to be traced, but why not get all this stuff in before? Unless she's so paranoid she thinks these alleged private detectives would have seen her buying baby stuff and reported it back to her family.

Reactions: 19
Was there any reason she couldn't have got a job if the trust fund didn't secure her adequate funds?
Seemingly just because her brothers got houses bought for them. I wonder if she insisted any house should be in joint names with her “husband” but the trust wouldn’t allow that

Reactions: 13
You wonder why she wanted the trust fund money if she was so adamant about distancing herself from her family. All the jobs she claims she's had were for a day or a month max. And there's 2 of them!? Get a job like the common people.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There saying they threw away the pram after she died and she was never carried alive in the lidl bag, but the CCTV footage of them dumping the pram was before the camping and before the baby dying.

Reactions: 24
There saying they threw away the pram after she died and she was never carried alive in the lidl bag, but the CCTV footage of them dumping the pram was before the camping and before the baby dying.
I thought they bought the pushchair and dumped it on the same day?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.