Constance Marten and Mark Gordon #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am no expert but I think it is the difference between lacking mental capacity and being mentally ill. I think you have to be capable of understanding right from wrong, but you can still be mentally ill and stand trial.

Again this is all my opinion but I imagine parting company with so many KC's may have been because she was refusing to follow some "obvious" plea path?
Yes, I agree. I think there were factors, that were important for her defence, that she didn't want to use.

Reactions: 4
Are they still sitting can anyone see court role?
Can you see daily that they are sitting that day even though they are deliberating, just on another forum it’s been mentioned that they are not back till next week !

• Wow
Granted this was reported yesterday, but the intention was for the jury to resume deliberations today.
"The jury began deliberating on verdicts on Tuesday afternoon.
On Wednesday morning, Judge Mark Lucraft KC sent the 11-strong jury out again to continue deliberating on verdicts.
At 4.30pm, the jury was sent home and told to return to resume deliberations at 11am on Thursday."

Reactions: 7
Granted this was reported yesterday, but the intention was for the jury to resume deliberations today.
On Wednesday morning, Judge Mark Lucraft KC sent the 11-strong jury out again to continue deliberating on verdicts.
At 4.30pm, the jury was sent home and told to return to resume deliberations at 11am on Thursday."

Oh that’s good hopefully no more delays, although I guess judge did not let them have longer hours if they didn’t start till 11 today!

Last edited:

Oh look another media headline that fails to name both defendants 🙄

The fact that they’ve been out a while makes me think that they must have found them guilty on count 2- neglect of a child. If they’d found them NG they wouldn’t have deliberated counts 3 and 4 and I think they’d have been done by now.

Reactions: 3