Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have identified and isolated covid 19 though.

Why is it not detailing for someone to post false claims phrased in a “trump is better than Obama” way to begin with, which you liked, but it is derailing for me to counter the claim with facts? I don’t give a duck about Obama, I didn’t bring him up to begin with.

Conspiracy theories are great to explore but this trump propaganda is just BS at this point. You yap on about the truth being censored and yet I’m not allowed to post something you disagree with?
I posted a YouTube video on behalf of another poster, so please get your facts right!!
Also, I really have absolutely no interest in your anti Trump rhetoric, as I politely suggested, perhaps an American political thread could be started, where people like you could post and argue to your heart’s content...
And I really have no wish to continue this any further. Thanks.

I agree with the drunk driver and think it was also overzealous paparazzi, the way they still took pictures of her dying body was disgusting. I do think it was very convenient for the royals though and if it hadn't happened that way, she would have fallen off a boat.

911 was totally a false flag inside job with explosives. No ways those buildings collapsed so perfectly.
It certainly was!! 9/11 was a false flag military operation between the US and Israeli military, remember the Hon Paul Hellyer? He even confirmed this!! (I will link his video again)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I posted a YouTube video on behalf of another poster, so please get your facts right!!
Also, I really have absolutely no interest in your anti Trump rhetoric, as I politely suggested, perhaps an American political thread could be started, where people like you could post and argue to your heart’s content...
And I really have no wish to continue this any further. Thanks.

It certainly was!! 9/11 was a false flag military operation between the US and Israeli military, remember the Hon Paul Hellyer? He even confirmed this!! (I will link his video again)
Thanks. I recently watched the loose change doc which also went into it.

Reactions: 1
The Hon Paul Hellyer is an amazing man who was the Canadian Defense Minister, and he unified the Navy, Army and Air Force into one United Canadian Military. He was also the first politician of cabinet level in the G8 to confirm that “Extra Terrestrials” are real, and have been working alongside the US Governments in reverse engineering transfer agreements for decades.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not posting a theory as such I just wanted to mention something before I start spewing conspiracies and my beliefs on here 🤣🤣

It is CRAZY to me how many people in the world refuse to even entertain a thought of the elites being evil. The women I work with are exhausting with it, they say "it wouldn't be broadcast on the news if it wasn't true".
How what why?!?!?
Why does nobody believe they could be lied to! Telling a lie is such an easy thing to do, and because someone has power, it means they cant can't lie? Get a grip!

Rant over, glad ive found this thread and its a space where we can say what we like without sounding insane.
I don't think people don't think they could be lied to, just that lumping 'The Elite' into one homogenous group playing people like puppets is a bit far fetched. I think if specific groups are discussed, eg. Rothschilds bleeping over the banking system, it's easier to digest. I still think we need a mind map of which 'elite' is doing what. I think the hardest to fathom is the MSM and journalism being compromised, especially how everyone bangs on about free speech. Those journalists still have editors to report to before things van get published. I do believe that the news is mostly true BUT most of the time things are being hidden or blocked from being spoken about rather that false information shared. I think. Maybe.

Are you a Dr or a Nurse? No doubting you, just interested because I’ve heard different stories.

I know an elderly lady who had a stroke at the start of lockdown, she was seen promptly and treated. My dad had thorough tests and scans in April for something that could have been cancer, turned out he was fine. He’s also had blood tests. No hold up there either. I know a child who had their appendix out. People who‘ve had treatment for MS and other chronic conditions throughout lockdown.

Its a myth that the NHS has shut down, what has happened is that all the time wasters who would rock up at A&E with minor twinges stayed at home and so A&E wasnt overrun. Also no people in work or out driving etc so fewer accident etc to deal with. An overrun A&E department has a knock on effect on the rest of hospital usually.

But obviously I’m taking about my own local hospital and it could be different elsewhere.
I'm a doctor and like you said it's of course different everywhere but the news specifically stated that my hospital was overrun as we were hit first with patients. We weren't. Thats when i began to question things in general. I'm guilty of listening to the majority of things I'm told and believing them, I always felt we couldn't be lied to but that flipped everything for me and now in my spare time i sit at my desk with my tin foil hat secured upon my noggin, exploring conspiracy theories against what I'd usually believe to be true.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The Hon Paul Hellyer is an amazing man who was the Canadian Defense Minister, and he unified the Navy, Army and Air Force into one United Canadian Military. He was also the first politician of cabinet level in the G8 to confirm that “Extra Terrestrials” are real, and have been working alongside the US Governments in reverse engineering transfer agreements for decades.
Oh yes, I did watch him the last time you suggested it. He did come across as genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm a doctor and like you said it's of course different everywhere but the news specifically stated that my hospital was overrun as we were hit first with patients. We weren't. Thats when i began to question things in general. I'm guilty of listening to the majority of things I'm told and believing them, I always felt we couldn't be lied to but that flipped everything for me and now in my spare time i sit at my desk with my tin foil hat secured upon my noggin, exploring conspiracy theories against what I'd usually believe to be true.
I think we work in the same hospital by the sounds of it 🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why would Teen Vogue want to indcontrinate kids into Marxism?

Cant you see how ridiculous some of this drivel is?
But it is ridiculous to claim that Teen Vogue would post Marxist propaganda. Why would they? It’s a fluffy fashion magazine aimed at teenage girls.

By all means debate, but some of this stuff is dangerous and actually quite offensive.
Here's a direct link to the article so you can read it for yourself. This article is pure Marxism. Maybe you could ask Teen Vogue why they would write such an article and what their agenda is, to help you understand it a bit more?

• Heart
I’d imagine they write articles about all sorts of things. That’s not their point of view, it’s obviously a quote from someone else. Though I agree that housing absolutely is a human right, and I’m not Marxist.

Reactions: 1

This is the Polar Bear Holigraphics show that I mentioned earlier. This video has also been mentioned in a few Project Blue Beam articles..
Absolutely amazing to watch, and also slightly terrifying when you consider just how advanced things are now..
I should have added that this clip is from 4 years ago!! Imagine how much more this has advanced since 2016!! 😱

• Wow
Do you think Princes Diana was murdered? My mum does and is actually quite rational. I’ve always felt that her death was convenient for the royals, but was just an accident caused by a drunk driver.

Was 9/11 an inside job? No, but I think the US authorities knew an attack was imminent and either chose to ignore it or presumed a bomb would be let off somewhere.

Also Dr David Kelly was totally bumped off by MI5.
Regarding the last comment. What about former MP Robin Cook? It's another one from that time, which is more than a touch fishy.

Hospitals

I ended up in A&E after two weeks of what I thought might be the virus. It was my thyroid and GERD both flaring up at once. I was taken to A&E unable to breathe and coughing (I was the only one in A&E with a cough). Turns out my vocal chords had spasmed with the stomach acid (third time in 3.5 years) and sent home. Paramedics said things were quieter than normal as not the usual accidents and emergencies happening.

I was also due to see gynae during lockdown, that doctor told me that she was glad to get back to normal when we talked on the phone.

My dad was a child neurologist, he said in the 80s the NHS was going to become a mess with these new managers that knew nothing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’d forgotten about Robin Cook, didn’t he drop dead whilst out walking somewhere?

Edit:Yes he did. He had a heart attack and fell down the side of a mountain in Scotland. Nothing really suspicious about that. However, he was assisted by another walker who refused to reveal their identity and was granted press anonymity. He was also air lifted to hospital, but his wife hiked back down alone. How weird. I mean if my husband had just had a massive fall and was airlifted to hospital I’d want to go with him.

I’d forgotten about Robin Cook, didn’t he drop dead whilst out walking somewhere?

Edit:Yes he did. He had a heart attack and fell down the side of a mountain in Scotland. Nothing really suspicious about that. However, he was assisted by another walker who refused to reveal their identity and was granted press anonymity. He was also air lifted to hospital, but his wife hiked back down alone. How weird. I mean if my husband had just had a massive fall and was airlifted to hospital I’d want to go with him.
Yes, Robin Cook!! Didn’t he clash with Blair over Iraq?? (Who didn’t..😔).
Also, @seaborgium I’m so sorry you have been unwell. You were really kind to me when I first joined Tattle, and I hope you are feeling better soon ❤

Yes, Robin Cook!! Didn’t he clash with Blair over Iraq?? (Who didn’t..😔).
Also, @seaborgium I’m so sorry you have been unwell. You were really kind to me when I first joined Tattle, and I hope you are feeling better soon ❤
Yes, it was odd and all sorts surrounding it. He didn't agree with the war on Iraq as you say. Worth a nose. Sure there was delay calling the emergency services too if I recall, been a while.

Thank so very much :), mostly, and hope you're doing better now too ❤.

• Heart
Are you a Dr or a Nurse? No doubting you, just interested because I’ve heard different stories.

I know an elderly lady who had a stroke at the start of lockdown, she was seen promptly and treated. My dad had thorough tests and scans in April for something that could have been cancer, turned out he was fine. He’s also had blood tests. No hold up there either. I know a child who had their appendix out. People who‘ve had treatment for MS and other chronic conditions throughout lockdown.

Its a myth that the NHS has shut down, what has happened is that all the time wasters who would rock up at A&E with minor twinges stayed at home and so A&E wasnt overrun. Also no people in work or out driving etc so fewer accident etc to deal with. An overrun A&E department has a knock on effect on the rest of hospital usually.

But obviously I’m taking about my own local hospital and it could be different elsewhere.
Unfortunately it isn’t a myth that the nhs stopped during lockdown, of course things like strokes were treated as it was an emergency and life saving, those things clearly did continue. However a large amount of surgeries and diagnostics were affected by covid. My mother had a mass come up in an MRI after being admitted for something which fell under an emergency but the suspected cancer mass took 3 months to investigate rather than the typical 2 week, after a really uncertain timeline given if just “we are not booking those appointments due to covid” which added to the uncertainty as we didn’t know how long the wait would even be.
My brother is also told his chrons diagnosis will be hugely delayed and he is currently waiting on the next procedure.

Sadly, as much as we needed to open up space in the nhs because we didn’t know what was coming, there is a very real cost to this. The effects of this have effected more than just nhs time wasters.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately it isn’t a myth that the nhs stopped during lockdown, of course things like strokes were of course treated as it was an emergency and life saving. However a large amount of surgeries and diagnostics were affected by covid. My mother had a mass come up in an MRI after being admitted for something which fell under an emergency but the suspected cancer mass too 3 months to investigate rather than the typical 2 week. My brother is also told his chrons diagnosis will be hugely delayed and he is currently waiting on the next procedure.
I’m sorry to hear about your mum, that must’ve been extremely stressful for your family. Also, I’ve had Crohns for many years, so I know how anxiety can make symptoms worse. I hope he feels better soon.

No it's the same here ,the only patients that aren't being seen at hospital are routine outpatients that don't require any procedures .They get a zoom or phone call.My BIL had a scan ,my friend her appendix out if it's an emergency they're deffs seeing people ..

• Wow
Reactions: 4

I found this about Robin Cook, but it’s strange that there’s not that much out there about him.
However, I still think he was bumped off, hubby used to say that he was poisoned, and that whatever was used would bring about a heart attack...😳

“The Truth About Michael Jackson” Found on Bitchute. Interested in what people think about him. Was he “bumped off” over his very public exposure of Tommy Motola, who was Maria Carey’s ex-husband, and a very powerful man who was the head of Sony? (Not sure what label he ran, or his official title)..🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.