Conspiracy Theories #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘Louder for the ones at the back!

This covid antivaxx, anti mask bullshit is dangerous. I'm all over the conspiracy theories, give me aliens and even adrenochrome but this... nah. I'm out. Because: Science. šŸ™„

I think she has MH issues, clearly. I initially didn't agree with her dad controlling everything but now that I've seen she is due to have a 'tell all' book released, the cynical part of me wonders if it's all been a very clever marketing ploy by her dad? I think there's more to come.

Have you had a covid test? They have already shot a microchip in to your brain through the cotton swab šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This backs up my point earlier backthread. I feel a lot of conspiracy theories that are credible and have been researched properly using credible sources are being discredited due to this type of science denying insanity. It has a knock on effect of creating derision and disbelief from people who are only just starting thier own truth journey and sidelines people into listeni g to bogus, unfounded, unverified nonsense.

Reactions: 7

Those who are questioning why people wouldnā€™t take a covid vaccine, should watch this (Especially if you are in the UK)...

Reactions: 10
My point is that people have to take some responsibility for their own health. You can't live on crap and neglect your body, then expect a jab to save you from all ills. I strongly believe in naturally, building up a healthy immune system. If I was catching flu every year and spreading it all over, I possibly would take a flu jab, but I'm not. I'm not against people who take them and I'm not on a mission to make other people sick.

Same as I don't go running to the docs for every ailment. I treated an ear infection myself last month with olive oil drops and vit c and zinc tablets. I rather save antibiotics for when I do get really ill, like when I got a post major surgery infection. My surgeon said my strong immune system saved my life.

I just don't want to be forced into taking a Covid vaccination. I don't agree with mandatory health programs and I don't want a vaccine that hasn't had the time or breadth of research to be developed. Noone knows what possible side effects it could have. I think it would be a leap of faith and I'd rather take my chances with the virus that has a 99+% survival rate. No amount of shouting down or name calling will sway me from this opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Those who are questioning why people wouldnā€™t take a covid vaccine, should watch this (Especially if you are in the UK)...
This video doesn't really seem contain sound information. All the chemicals in apparently finished covid vaccine are the ones listed on the very first hit from google in a study done to develop birth control injections.
Tests conducted during development for a vaccine need to be published and made available in order to get the vaccine to production. It seems laughable honestly that a vaccine for covid could make 61 out of 63 women infertile and still be manufactured. Firstly it is no secret that those ingredients are the ingredients in birth control injections, secondly anyone who works closely enough with these covid studies would surely know the difference between becoming infertile and a birth control method. (not suggesting the covid vaccine would ever actually include this, it just seems like a pretty clear difference though between birth control and becoming sterile).
Why would there even be a male and female covid vaccine released? That doesn't seem likely, how could that possibly be rolled out without hundred of thousands of health care professionals being in on the "plan" to secretly make humans sterile?

Women in the UK are already having fewer children than ever.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The Beirut explosion, and specifically the ship that took the Ammonium Nitrate there six years ago, are going to be the subject of conspiracy theories for years.

Reactions: 2
Conspiracy theorists are always being asked to explain their theories and provide evidence, so can anyone please explain what the benefits of a global NWO reset could be? What are people's opinions on the World Economic Forum's Great Reset? I realise this isn't a conspiracy but an actual proposal but I haven't seen anyone discuss it apart from very briefly on earlier conspiracy threads.

How do we all feel about these non-elected people, who do not have the mandate of a people's vote behind them, deciding the fate of the human race?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I have relations that have died of it.
How many people do you know that have had it? Yes it's out there but it's not as bad as it's being portrayed. I was genuinely scared at first. I thought I would have family members, friends or work colleagues (I work for the NHS) seriously ill or die. Guess what, I don't know one person that's had it. Evertone I ask says the same. I have had people tell me they have had it but turns out they never even had a test šŸ¤”

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Look out for George Bush Snr talking about the NWO...šŸ¤”

The Beirut explosion, and specifically the ship that took the Ammonium Nitrate there six years ago, are going to be the subject of conspiracy theories for years.

Conspiracy theories or facts? I still believe that it was a Direct Energy Weapon test, and strangely enough, a similar ā€œexplosionā€ was reported in North Korea around the 4th August, with the same blinding white light before the explosion...

Last edited:
  • Heart
This video doesn't really seem contain sound information. All the chemicals in apparently finished covid vaccine are the ones listed on the very first hit from google in a study done to develop birth control injections.
Tests conducted during development for a vaccine need to be published and made available in order to get the vaccine to production. It seems laughable honestly that a vaccine for covid could make 61 out of 63 women infertile and still be manufactured. Firstly it is no secret that those ingredients are the ingredients in birth control injections, secondly anyone who works closely enough with these covid studies would surely know the difference between becoming infertile and a birth control method. (not suggesting the covid vaccine would ever actually include this, it just seems like a pretty clear difference though between birth control and becoming sterile).
Why would there even be a male and female covid vaccine released? That doesn't seem likely, how could that possibly be rolled out without hundred of thousands of health care professionals being in on the "plan" to secretly make humans sterile?

Women in the UK are already having fewer children than ever.
I'm so sorry. I will really walk away after this. Everything contains 'chemicals' everything is made up of chemicals and different amounts of chemicals mixed together have different results. Things might have the same ingredients but have very different outcomes. Just look at pankakes, pasta and pizza based. This argument proves more what you don't know than what you do šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
sorry Iā€™m still behind on this thread so not sure if this has been discussed over the next few pages, apologies if it has

On the Hilater topic, I read somewhere (canā€™t remember where šŸ™ˆ) that he and Eva went on to have 3 daughters! Angela Merkel, Theresa May & Dalia Grybauskaite! And Merkel is supposedly Obamaā€™s aunt!!!
1596818936859.jpeg

I have also read that that of the NWO plan is to introduce MAP (minor attracted person) to the LGBT community!!!! This completely horrifies me and I hope and pray it never happens but as others have said, just look at Greece!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
How many people do you know that have had it? Yes it's out there but it's not as bad as it's being portrayed. I was genuinely scared at first. I thought I would have family members, friends or work colleagues (I work for the NHS) seriously ill or die. Guess what, I don't know one person that's had it. Evertone I ask says the same. I have had people tell me they have had it but turns out they never even had a test šŸ¤”
I know of a few people whoā€™ve had it. An old work colleague of my Dads died of it. I know people who work in the NHS and have worked on the COVID wards at my local hospital. I know loads of people whoā€™ve been tested, including my Auntie and Uncle after they came into contact with someone who tested positive.

IT IS REAL!

Reactions: 5
Conspiracy theorists are always being asked to explain their theories and provide evidence, so can anyone please explain what the benefits of a global NWO reset could be? What are people's opinions on the World Economic Forum's Great Reset? I realise this isn't a conspiracy but an actual proposal but I haven't seen anyone discuss it apart from very briefly on earlier conspiracy threads.

How do we all feel about these non-elected people, who do not have the mandate of a people's vote behind them, deciding the fate of the human race?

The World Economic Forumā€™s ā€œGreat Resetā€, and the 4th Industrial Revolution (Artificial Intelligence) are perfect examples of pre-packaged ā€œsolutionsā€ being rolled out to save us from ourselves...
What will happen to us if this agenda is left unchallenged and the technocrats have their way? The plan for depopulation is already under way, and the next step will be mandatory vaccination which will be rolled out as a Health ā€œPassportā€...ā˜ 

I'm so sorry. I will really walk away after this. Everything contains 'chemicals' everything is made up of chemicals and different amounts of chemicals mixed together have different results. Things might have the same ingredients but have very different outcomes. Just look at pankakes, pasta and pizza based. This argument proves more what you don't know than what you do šŸ˜”
Well said, and the fact that the poster uses Google as a ref point is utterly ridiculous, as they have been filtering and censoring information about this ā€œPandemicā€ from the get go!! Infact, I posted a video today that was an interesting interview from an ex-employee and whistleblower from Google, and they confirm what many of us have suspected.
Just as a side note, I know that weā€™ve had our ā€œmomentsā€, but I really really donā€™t want you to leave Barb!! I need your eye rolling to keep me on my toes šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The World Economic Forumā€™s ā€œGreat Resetā€, and the 4th Industrial Revolution (Artificial Intelligence) are perfect examples of pre-packaged ā€œsolutionsā€ being rolled out to save us from ourselves...
What will happen to us if this agenda is left unchallenged and the technocrats have their way? The plan for depopulation is already under way, and the next step will be mandatory vaccination which will be rolled out as a Health ā€œPassportā€...ā˜ 
Yes we must all obey the science and usher in this "Brave New World"

• Haha

Well said, and the fact that the poster uses Google as a ref point is utterly ridiculous, as they have been filtering and censoring information about this ā€œPandemicā€ from the get go!! Infact, I posted a video today that was an interesting interview from an ex-employee and whistleblower from Google, and they confirm what many of us have suspected.
Just as a side note, I know that weā€™ve had our ā€œmomentsā€, but I really really donā€™t want you to leave Barb!! I need your eye rolling to keep me on my toes šŸ˜˜
I'm not going anywhere, still waiting for the aliens to come back! I mean, I won't engage in debate about vaccines going forward on a conspiracy thread. I really see this thread as a fun conversation and not a place to debate. If I'm in the mood for an argument, I have other places to go for that šŸ¤Ŗ

Also, *pancakes šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know right, you could use the chemical name for things naturally within the human body and make it sound toxic just because its a long word you don't understand šŸ˜‚
What is in vaccines or medicine other than chemicals? Rainbows and cookies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
@hnoz
aborted fetal cells are the base of most injections but know itā€™s a very controversial topic so happy not to discuss

the JFK thing.... whatā€™s everyoneā€™s view on JFK jr still being alive šŸ˜³ my understanding is itā€™s all to do with this Qanon stuff which I am still on the fence about but itā€™s interesting

Serious question, I hear a lot of frantic mentions of bill gates and the big evil depopulation plan the question is what is the alternative? I'm not suggesting supporting manufacturing a virus to kill everyone or a forced vaccine which sterilises but isn't the ability to control reproduction a good thing? What is the argument that it isn't?

The highest birth rates tend to be in areas that can least support those children particularly in terms of basic resources like access to clean water or education.
Many places are already overcrowded which forces large families into slum like housing, in countries that do not have the ability to develop a fully function welfare state. Hard to argue that education and resources to stop unwanted pregnancies helps those families.

Even from my own perspective women in Ireland in the 50s had on average 5 children and today it is less than half. Women's opportunities, access to resources & finances, and choice are massively limited when they have no access to contraception and many children.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.